Why do so many white aussies pretend to be abos?

Why do so many white aussies pretend to be abos?

To feel special of course.

Are you blind? They're clearly non-white

Sweden wouldn't know.

because angl*s are autistic and will claim minority status for being 1/128th native/afro/abo.

to get money from goverment

this

several of them look completely white. at least half pass as southern euros. even the blackest ones could pass as african mulattos or even quadroons.

>several of them look completely white. at least half pass as southern euros. even the blackest ones could pass as african mulattos or even quadroons.

she's the one exception. none of the others have any distinct abo trait.

white australia has a black history

None of those people are white

>white aussies
You can tell they are all mixed.

>None of the others have any distinct abo trait.
lol

Is this in Brazil?

one drop rule I believe. And to be honest, most of them look slightly mixed

Gibs and culture

Probably same reason everyone here is 1/16th Cherokee

You can clearly see aussie aborigines ancestery in their features if you actually look idiot.

So australian aboriginals actually look mostly white, with some hispanics and blacks sprinkled in? Being one of the most isolated peoples for millions of years, it's kinda disapointing how western they seem.

All but 5 would be White here

Have you seen a full blood australian abo? They are as dark as wet mud.

The got bleached. There were eugenics programs by the government in the past to "breed out" the Aboriginal people by forcing them into marriages with white people.

Australimutt

this is the only one that doesn't look mixed

unlike most dark skinned people, abo genes are incredibly recessive
after two generations of crossbreeding they start looking like people in the OP. One generation more and they look european

nah that hair colour is one of the big giveaways that they're part abo

That's the urban population. They've essentially been stripped of their culture and traditions.

If you go to more rural areas there's tribes that have no european blood in them whatsoever and often don't even know a word of English

>tfw no australian aboriginal gf

do you think they like pakistani guys?

nope the swede is right
i don't like to admit it but despite being much better on average the white race does have a few uglies
new worlders don't realize it, so i think they just assume ugly whites must be shitskins

but actially all the circled ones can pass as native european, the fat guy on the right is basically the typical portuguese phenotype, the guy next to him is totally italian, and so on

Maybe because the government just gives aboriginals free shit, houses, welfare, the whole lot. They sit and do fucking nothing but drink and smoke cigarettes all day and complain about whites and how "they ruined this country".

Stick with Paki women user. You can do better than abos.

How much government money can one get by pretending to be aboriginal?

the fat guys all literally look mixed wtf you're talking about ahmet

>unlike most dark skinned people, abo genes are incredibly recessive

That applies to any people retard because surprise people look like their parents.

they all look abo as fuck
you'd know if you got a better look at them

I just want a gf who isn't wh*Te

most of the people you circled are not ugly at all

not nearly to the same extent

the reality is that they could all pass as local europeans in THE CURRENT YEAR

I think this is just you not being able to pick up on what abo features are and aren't. I see them every day so I know what I look for, you don't and just see someone with vaguely European features

Sweden can help you out there.

they can pass as southerners from here, the fat guy on the right looks 100% like my portuguese janitor

that's possible too i'm not an expert in aborigines

Pretty much to the same extent. There's a fuck ton of mixes with white ancestry that can pass as white.

That's why one drops was a thing in American and "Passing" as a concept exists.

?? i'm sorry but you have very low standards of beauty
the two blonde girls and the guy all the way to the right are ok, the rest just looks like shit

lol french are niggers then

>the fat looks portuguese
No. the average Portuguese is not a mulatto and the Aussie is right, most of them have very slight abo traits

americans are even more niggers than us

>France is like 5% black and 5% arab
just barely

How can we sleep while our beds are burning?

Because they are
It's a strange thing about Aboriginals; I've worked with plenty of people who have 1 indigenous parent yet look white as fuck

And how can you tell they're not completely white if they don't say a word? I assume by their nose and lips shape maybe?

Aboriginals just look like white people with dark skin thats why

australian mutt memes when?

WE

>how can you tell
they'll tell you kek
But nah, most of them are recruited through a diploma program specifically for Indigenous people
Otherwise they just look european, except for the dark hair
I have one mate with an Aboriginal father and a mother from PNG; he is black but with fairly european facial features as well

>I have one mate with an Aboriginal father and a mother from PNG; he is black but with fairly european facial features as well
does that mean his aboriginal ancestors were raped?

This is important. I need to know.

Basically all aboriginals have a massive amount of European DNA

why

moderately genocidal attempts at forced assimilation in the 20th century.
Stolen generation where mixed race kids were forcibly taken from aboriginal communities
Pretty similar to Canada and America- they're about 1% of the population and more mixed than not and live on reservations with massive alcohol and drug problems with money thrown at them

>southern euro
>euro
>white

what you say about me white dog

Tfw not born an abo mutt living off NEETbux in one of the best countries to live in.

But maybe we could be. Are you ready to go if it's possible?

You forgot the stolen wages.

t. never left the city

They often have odd colouring. You see a lot of them with brown skin like an amerindian but sandy blonde hair for example. The also have a very distinct skin tone. That's for the more abo mixed ones. The euro ones just have a kind of look about their face. It's hard to describe, but you see enough of them and you can pick it.

Less than 4% of our population claim abo heritage and literally anyone that can will since you get a lot of benefits from it

It's not a good country to live in once you actually go to regions where abos live. I worked in Wyndham for a bit and would often go visit abo communities. They border on living in third world conditions there.

Not nearly enough to lift them out of poverty

some aussie user said 60.000 aus dollar/year

They really don't get anything special
It's about as much as basic unemployment welfare
The whole shit about them getting millions each from the government is a racist lie. Most of the times it's mining companies leasing their recognised land for mining rights

whaaat. Really? That's pretty fucking good.

Next we need to know if it's possible to immigrate there and fake being aboriginal even though we're not.

the left is definitely aboriginal

Oh yeah also the misconception comes from the fact that government spending is higher percentage-wise on Indigenous people against non-Indigenous
>Education: Providing education in rural/ regional/ remote areas (where indigenous people make up a higher percentage of the population) is more expensive
>Health: Have chronically worse physical and mental health
>Welfare programs: Decent jobs are harder to come by the more rural you get
The most you actually get for you indigenous status is university scholarships, alternative pathways into careers (police and ambulance, for example, have Indigenous-only programs) and Indigenous-only health services like Kambu Health etc

You can throw as much money as you want at stupid and barely get results besides them blowing through the cash because they are mentally incapable of competing in the modern world.
It's the old "teach a man to fish..."
but if the people can't learn to fish you are just stuck feeding them like zoo animals.

What do they need it for anyway if their way of life with no money was going so well before the evil white man showed up?
Actually all the cruel stuff they did back in the day trying to force integration was the only shit that had any real results in improving their lives, AKA half white aboriginals with an IQ above 80 who stand a chance of not being wiped out by natural selection, just like the megafauna they wiped out long ago.

Bullshit
They get the same as anyone else, but the black-factor gets it easier.

How much is everyone else?

so how much user?

>let me tell you about your country

How many abos have you met mate? How much do you know about Australian history?

>seppos calling anyone else inferior

If you're unemployed, 18 or so years old you could expect about $500 fortnight. Give or take a bit

Bummer. That's easily livable but not worth immigrating and faking for.

Much less if you're living at home and not paying rent, shitting out a kid might get you another 150 a fortnight but I've not really checked exactly.