>Pastebin: Cosmetics and downloadables: pastebin.com/pijVBTpD

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

old: who knows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1hGBjRK2Ag
mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13013
olympics.cbc.ca/video/todays-events/curling-feb11-curling-mixed-doubles-semifinals1/
mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old thread 404d because no posts since like 1am GMT

Previous thread got deleted.
Here's the one before that

that is the old thread

>tfw you watch /trb/ die but you dont really have time to tribble and shitpost to keep /trb/ and with it your fond memories of it alive because you sold your body and soul to a bodyless and soulless abstract machine that produces nothing but excess

four-hour workday when

if you don't mind cheating and overreacting to everything then maybe you can go on twitch and make trb your job

has the Jan Tran Window update been released yet?

its usually very end of Feb or early March because window still open in China and a few other places.

Any of you lads ever done a "Use fake players and staff" save? I'm going to start one right now and see what it's like.

it literally just makes real players into regens, so Barca will have an amazing player up front, most likely from Argentina who has a rivalry with a great Real Madrid player who is most likely Portuguese.

>ynr when shelvey was a god-tier amc/st in fm12 or 13 who would score a million goals per season for bayern or juve and win multiple balloon doors

ah, I thought it might be more interesting that this

I think occasionally players get nationality-swapped. maybe to their real 2nd nat. I think that's about all you can hope for though

RAFA LA!

in >mouyes's defense, his best forward fellaini was injured

yeah, they changed James

SI have been asked for years to provide an option for randomized starts but they dont seem to care

cheers mate

are there people that can make a decent living wage from trb? Must rank among the least watchable "games".

>det 1-6

Based Japanese CBs

forgot my image

perfect specimen

Why are manlet CBs always Japanese?

148 cm CDs having to defend against 145cm target men

this is from my pre-season Asian tour

I managed the thailand u23s once
not always

>>>>>

currently my best youth prospect

are you sure this isn't OOTP

So Scott Parker is an amazing manager on my save

>I managed the thailand u23s once

lewd

just 167cm things?

this model should prevent it from happening again

How much random can they make it though? It has to generate players with fairly similar abilities because if it generates a bunch of shit players at big clubs it makes at least the first season completely worthless since you'll see shit teams winning continental competitions even though they won't stand a chance next year around with good teams qualified.
Plus the formerly big teams will be throwing managers away constantly unless rep is also randomised but doing that would also make jobs either incredibly easy or incredibly hard as managers will frequently be seen as over or underperforming.
They could implement it so it randomises rep, continental competition qualifiers and player abilities and syncs them up to ensure those qualified for continental competitions have the better players and the higher rep but then to avoid insanely unbalanced domestic competitions it will still need to keep the abilities of the players within the leagues fairly well the same so at taht point your just shuffling players about a bit, shifting rep a bit and then changing up who qualified for various compeitions and then making the players regens. If you want to do that you can do it pretty easily in the editor and even then its still pretty well the same as what it currently does but slightly randomising the strength/weakness of teams.

>made the last thread which was deleted with no explanation
>was not even banned
Is it bad that I'm kind of angry right now? MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

On either 16 or 17 Nigel Reo-Coker was the GOAT English manager in one of my saves

The next Robson/Venables

>The city of Stoke

Can someone please tell me how to git gud at these game

>game

Yes, game.

Do you have any insight to what weaknesses you have?
You can get far with a fairly standard 5-3-2, narrow 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.

buy the best players. all of them.

ok, I've done this, but I'm still 16 points behind the league leaders and people keep complaining about our boring football

No, I don't know shit about about how to read things. I copied a 3-7-0 tactic and won essentially every game and then when I tried to change things myself we started losing every game

>Lukaku
>good

What is the earliest you've clinched a league title? 9 games to spare this season.

1st round

>league
>round

the 'rounds' might get a bit entangled due to TV scheduling

leagues don't have rounds matey

It's a FM general trend: regens in positions where players should be tall are smaller than real players. Keepers are consistently a good 10cm smaller on average (around 180cm/5'11"), nevermind CBs or DMs.

>regens in positions where players should be tall are smaller than real players
I wonder if this is someone's way of making up for a personal insecurity

Overall players are closer to the average. So you see much less giants (if any at all) and ever so slightly less turbomanlets at the top of the game unless your favourite scouting network is in Central Asia. Most player seem to be in the upper 5ft/low 6ft range.

>finally find a 201cm regen centre forward with good bravery and decent overall abilities
>opponents are all using 180cm centre backs
>he still can't win headers or hold up the ball properly
but it's ok I'm sure the ME will be improved in next year's version haha

>thinking height actually matters
youtube.com/watch?v=f1hGBjRK2Ag

If it doesn't say that he has better JR or Heading, then he won't. I had a ST like that with 19 JR but "only" 14 or 15 Heading, not too fast without being Berbatov-slow and decent enough Off The Ball. So it wasn't good enough to score a lot of headers within the box but good enough to keep possession by dominating CBs in the air in the midfield when the GK hoofs. Fortunately for him he also had 19 Finishing so you just had to put the ball in his feet instead of his head despite his JR advantage.

Also, consider every other related attributes aside from JR and Heading: Pace, Off The Ball, Strength, First Touch, Flair, etc. can be used to win good headers. It's always fun to see a 19 Strength player just muscle out defenders and scoring even with 3 players on him.

he had like 20 jumping and 19 strength, all other physicals and heading at least 15
I guess I should have stated that but I thought it was obvious from the context

>Score a stoppage time winner
>Just want the game to end without incident
>Camera immediately pans back to the centre circle for another highlight
>We score again
>tfw

t. 5 Aggression
Because of course that makes sense to SI.

this guy should probably start doing his coaching badges

As much as I using found tactics can anyone recommend a 3atb one for fm16? ideally a 3412? at this point im fairly convinced the ME doesnt really work for 3 defenders.
Ive been using a 4132 and having decent success and in theory a 3412 isnt that different? but whenever I switch the backline 3 is insufficient to deal with counters, even though in the 4132 there is usually a back 3 because only one of my fullbacks pushes up at a time

Hope everybody is ready for OFC in 50 mins mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13013

i might need to ditch the olympics' curling action (and gf) for this, no way i can miss the solomon warriors

First game will probably be fairly boring, maybe 2-1 to Erakor but the game in about 3 hours should be pretty fun, Dragon will stick loads past Lossi

Here we go lads, get in here

does cocacola sponsor literally everything in this world? even our pure OCL is infected

What series of depressing events must've befallen this cunt to make him lose all motivation in just one month?

Where would I go about finding streams for curling? The living room w/television is a bit chilly these days

12 is still decent. Buddhism, possibly?

CBC is streaming some events, there's the olympic channel on youtube and also rojadirecta, one of them must be airing that

also olympics.cbc.ca/video/todays-events/curling-feb11-curling-mixed-doubles-semifinals1/

I'll guess I'll just enjoy some islanders playing football and watch the replays tomorrow at a reasonable hour

>the Vanuatan Lukaku

was a good miss at the end of the half there. if these lads could finish it'd be 3-3

there are the 8-2 games because they are shit, and then there are the 0-0 games also because they are shit

that was some classic ofc

>the state of Solomon Warriors

>that free kick awarded in box
why?

I am new to this general
Is it possible to create a new domestic league in game filled with fictional teams? I don't care about transfers, I just want to customize teams in my own league

Hiya lads.

Yes

mycujoo.tv/ofc-football?id=13014
Dragon vs Lossi if anyone wants to watch, kicks off in 5

what is this

this confuses the canadian

Found an old screenshot from my old FM2010 29 tier English pyramid save.

I raise you

Everyone is from the same Sharia implementing place.

The best one, rest are half stars.

how do i into possession?

i dont wanna be full pep but i get like 35% most games

>12 hours ago
Handball from the keeper on a backpass?

Get players who can actually pass the ball without fucking up technically or mentally. Then it's your tictacs.

L2P ya meathead

>Handball from the keeper on a backpass
It was but it took me a while to find that out since the replay only showed him touching the ball once so it looked like the ref just gave it for no reason.

There are "people" in /trb/ who don't have a keeper on the bench.

just realised I wasn't clear, not a backpass but he touched it down then picked it up but replay just showed him touching it down and then ref giving the free kick

>State of the keeper in the solomon warriors game