ITT we pick one in the past and change the outcome

Can't pick Hitler winning.

What do you change to help the future not become so degenerate?

I say giving women the right to vote, should've never happened.

Crusades never stopped.

Europe Unites and completely wipes out the Ottoman Empire in a matter of decades

Northern Africa gets populated and western influence cuts deep into Africa

The West completely destroys obongo culture and uses Africa as an actual resource and not just a nigger cesspool of ebola.

World is completely sandnigger free and blacks are our slaves.

India learns to poo in the loo.

God never leads the Jews out of Egypt.

But then Jesus wouldn't exist.

Pierre Trudeau never wins the 1968 election. Canada would stay over 90% white instead of falling below 75% white.

George Lincoln Rockwell becomes president for two terms.

Dr. William Luther Pierce is his successor.

This guy is never born.

are you some kind of liberal pussy that cant handle freedom?

christianity never becomes the state religion of rome. the great religious diversity of the mediterranean of the classical era is maintained, islam never arises, the huns are adequately dealt with by the marshal pagan cultures of the borderlands, and the abominable church of rome never gets its infernal claws into the minds of the otherwise relatively harmless germanic barbarians who froze european progress for a thousand years when rome fell.

The French Revolution never happens

>Crusades never stopped.

Crusades stopped because you got your arses handed to you, lmfao.

>Harmless Germanic barbarians

>Crusaderkun !!SuwteC25JH9

jesus christ, what a little faggot. i bet you're a bitch in real life too. lmfao. do you watch anime as well? :p

Like he ever did senpai

Rothchild never crashes the British bank. No communism. No Fachism. No NWO.

>:p
I think you may be looking for friendo.

I would prevent female suffrage from being implemented without also requiring draft registration.

This was the deal required by men who had the right to vote, yet women were granted this freedom without having to sacrifice anything in return. I think that if women had been given the choice between suffrage + draft or no suffrage, they'd have sprung for the latter, and that would have prevented most of the problems now facing this country from ever having occurred.

Barry Goldwater wins.

Churchill/FDR die before 1939

American revolution fails. End of story. Degeneracy diverted.

Absolute, total, completely uncontrolled, government enforced, freedom of speech.

The only way to defeat anything is by talking about it with no repercussions. You want to defeat terrorism, nazis, corruption, any political issue, then let them speak.

The only reason for censorship is because the leadership is afraid their opposition is correct.

Not bringing niggers into the Americas.

No. We needed the niggers until around 1850. That's when we should have started killing them all .

Worth..

Op's question, Japan never attacks Pearl Harbor and usa never enters ww2.

WW1 never happened

Lazy white man its your fault do your own dam work just like today's rich white people have Mexicans do everything for them. You hate black people today go yell at the cemetery

This.

No reason for them even for picking cotton. You could have had vast plantations in Africa just for cotton. Hell, we shipped tons of the shit to Europe, why not ship it to Europe but from Africa instead?

Secret service is a thing earlier. Jon wilks booth btfo. Lincoln sends the slaves home to africa as planned