And that's probably what I will be doing soon, working at a coffee shop

>and that's probably what I will be doing soon, working at a coffee shop
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw

Uh, guys is Sam okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping for Sam Hyde discussion

He should get a job at the Amzn warehouse in his hometown. He has what it takes to be one of the best area managers in the network.

he's a resourceful jew; i'm sure he'll probably find a way to leech shekels from goyim.

(((Samuel Hydestein)))

All of this could have been avoided if only he had behaved like a decent human being. This is what happens when you take Sup Forums seriously.

>is Sam okay
Gee, I hope not.

it's also funny that he took it seriously as a man around 30, while Sup Forums is really just filled with teens

>white nationalist street fighting is the only way forward politically now, I'm serious, but I'm just going to say I'm kidding

He's desparate. He needs a reason, other than himself, for why things turned out this way.

He lost respect from me with his reaction to Trump bombing an empty airfield. He was so quick to turn on him that it was embarrassing and he's already seemingly backpedaling.

to be fair, he really dindu nuffin. Tim just blamed him for getting trolled on twitter despite asking for it himself.

Sam is still an autistic dumbass who took Sup Forums memes seriously and has no tact for the politics of the entertainment industry and Im not even talking about the fact that he hates jews. It seems like Nick was the one doing all that boring business stuff behind the scenes, wheeling and dealing and apparently he spent years trying to get a show on adult swim, and then Sam ruined it all.

I like Sam. It's sad that Ted Turner took his show away. The show did pretty good with ratings and Mike Lazzo apparently really liked these guys and wanted to buy many seasons.

I'm talking about him being a dick to that guy from Buzzfeed.

I honestly don't think Tim had anything to do with it. I think it was mainly unfunny Brett (((Gelman))) and jealous as fuck Vic (((Berger))).

These guys fed those "Cartoon Network picks up white supremacist show" articles. That's obvious not good optics regardless how true, so the big guys and Turner forced CN to give up the show.

Employees of buzzfeed don't deserve to be treated like humans.

>coffee shop

Sammy romanticizing his life

I thought he was supposed to be funding some video game? Dude's pathetic as fuck.

How stupid do you have to be to grow to be 30 years old and still believe a politician is going to keep his promises?

He seems slow as fuck in this video. God what a sad sack of shit.

Sad! Many such cases!

>BUY MY SHITTY $40 BOOK

I dont understand this

HE'S the one backpedaling? Not trump? Who literally touted the entire campaign to stay out of the middle east no matter one

You're just stupid if you defend what he's doing

Fuck off T_D.

He looks and talks like he's 50 all the sudden, is that his new character?

Because Trump wasn't a politician

>this time, it's different
>he's a rebel
>he's an outsider

kek

He is though. Trump does this thing where he tests the waters of a new thing, gauges reaction, and then makes a decision based on that.

So he did this literally nothing strike on syria, saw everyone hated him for it, and then said "IM NOT GONNA GET INVOLVED IN SYRIA!"

he literally warned the russians about it and it didnt even destory anything because Syrian jets were flying from it after

Without any stupid memes or *pills, can you tell me what happened to Sam/MDE? I've seen a couple of his youtube videos and all of world peace and think they're pretty funny.

What happened? How did he "ruin everything"?

It was funny to see faggot e-celebs and Sup Forumssters go from "REEEEEEE FUCK TRUMP" to "O-Oh, s-sorry daddy" though.

Also, Sam showed his powerlevel too much.

>he has a grand plan
>he's not literally bumbling because he has no idea how to do his job

*tips 4d chess

Tim really fucked this dude's world up, holy shit

He's clearly been sick/recovering from a cold over the past 3-4 Hyde Wars.

I feel for him, though. Shit seems to be in limbo for him these days.

why did charls move and abandon him?
why did nick leave?

World Peace was the last big push for MDE, it's over now. Time to get real jobs

who are you quoting?

Once he got a Twitter account he started tweeting/retweeting tons of Sup Forums-tier shit about Muslims, Pizzagate, and Muslim rape refugee statistics type shit. Buzzfeed wrote an article about it and he responded in his usual "you're dumb, and I'm gonna be an annoying fuck while i talk to you" whenever confronted about it. From there it was pretty much your standard witch hunt. Bunch of Adult Swim talent throwing a hissy fit, various articles, until they got cancelled. Thusly ruining his career and losing all his pals their jobs. :)

On top of that he constantly said "he'd be willing to resort to violence" about Lena Dunham (which was funny when he first said it what..2 years ago?) and that Patton killed his wife...which just goes to show he either didn't care or didn't know how to operate in "Hollywood."

I'm probably wrong about something/everything here.

>had respect for Sam Hyde to begin with

What's wrong with you?

>tfw looking at Sam now is like looking at your future self

nick has an antique store

Sup Forums was a mistake

hob dob gum

I thought he was working with Amazon prime now? it worked for Jeremy Clarkson...

>recovering from a cold

Dude, he's clearly snorting opiates.

Buzzfeed has zero credibility and it's employees should be treated as such.

What the FUCK happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlfwg-2C18

Sam Hyde's life is this mindset put to action. Looks good doesn't it?

It's like he went into a second puberty at 30.

Hey Moon, my old friend
Hey Moon, the night is coming to an end
Hey Moon, comeback soon
:(

is this dude an elder statesman now ? he's like 30 unemployed with a failed show on a small network

>tfw had that song on repeat ever since it premiered on WP

HEALTH