Yet another week being wasted wagecucking instead of pursuing my real interests and passions

>Yet another week being wasted wagecucking instead of pursuing my real interests and passions
>Yet another day where I go to sleep wondering what would have been if I took a risk instead of slaving away like a cuckold
>Yet another year almost ending where I can honestly say I've accomplished nearly nothing of what I had set out to do and instead took the safe and easy wagiecuckjob

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lrWx7-PiUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. Please console or motivate me to change.

Last bump

Stop being a wagecuck!

Rape me.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lrWx7-PiUM

If you're a girl then okay. Where are you located?

What kind of comfort do you want, user? you are deeply depressed for what I see. I can tell you that all these affirmations apply to me too

I would like inspiring words

There are no inspiring words. The world is shit. Get used to it.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's not the world that's shit but rather me and my choices.

Yes. Your choice to post this thread non-stop is holding you back.

Stop it.

I will post until I get a definitive answer to solve my problems.

Suicide

That's not a solution to anything though

No more life, no more problems :^)

Yeah but I want to be alive

Why would you want to be alive?

Because there's a lot to do when you're alive and I don't know if there's reincarnation so I figure logically I should make the most of my current life

Bump come on guys we were just getting somewhere

There are only two camps of responses you'll get from this website. The two answers you're going to get are:

1. Some variant of kys (which I advise)

2. Some variant of come be my faggot husband (which I also advise)

>tfw like my job
>tfw get to see the finest scenery nature has to offer on a daily basis
feels good man

I thought people here were wise and successful.

I'm in a similar situation, user. I had a dead end semester at uni and was suicidal almost 24/7.

However, I saved up money from my part time job and am spending Christmas in Lyon. I'll still be depressed, but at least I can say I did something this year.

Traveling may not be your thing, but it'll give you something to look forward to and maybe give you the courage to take risk. It's never too late (well.. I guess that depends on what your passions are)

Id feel bad about spending so much money

glad to see the person who has this fate is a leaf.