Go through catalog

>go through catalog
>no vocaroo thread

Let's hear each other accents in different languages!

I'll begin with german :
vocaroo.com/i/s0SYCzib6dDM

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vpI0AiTc5O
vocaroo.com/i/s0NXX0PAoKbD
vocaroo.com/i/s1DzxoACfJXF
vocaroo.com/i/s0vACyeN4Zud
vocaroo.com/i/s0p9zhuJLD8i
vocaroo.com/i/s0XgjpQzACiE
vocaroo.com/i/s0vIcZEuVRkK
vocaroo.com/i/s1pkd8cqfI4W
vocaroo.com/i/s1UwbbSAbAUR
vocaroo.com/i/s02zOhaSxYaJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1GW6ejs9M96
vocaroo.com/i/s1EGGdkjKPct
vocaroo.com/i/s1hZG9dHyvcw
vocaroo.com/i/s1ffHwGbcgFE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
vocaroo.com/i/s1qqMfbyE4aI
vocaroo.com/i/s09MsRJTHW4X
vocaroo.com/i/s1rKmsjxOBHX
vocaroo.com/i/s0s5IQgxBoQE
apprendre.tv5monde.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s1q3Tj8p74zN
vocaroo.com/i/s14a0DTgpD66
vocaroo.com/i/s0JdmUnwrmZa
vocaroo.com/i/s0NSmZLAQIVA
vocaroo.com/i/s1XapBaHJLCJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZmCqUguPwp
vocaroo.com/i/s0ueBtIwFZDq
vocaroo.com/i/s0ONdphcIpMo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you

rude

forgot to post the extract

hr könnt nicht anders sein als mit uns verbunden. Und wenn die großen Kolonnen unserer Bewegung heute siegend durch Deutschland ziehen, dann weiß ich, ihr schließt euch den Kolonnen an.

Und wir wissen, vor uns liegt Deutschland, in uns marschiert Deutschland und hinter uns kommt Deutschland!

vocaroo.com/i/s1vpI0AiTc5O
been practicing German recently, my accent's not the greatest though. Would like to practice with someone tb h

Your accent sounds really good to me, i'm also learning german but i lack motivation.

vocaroo.com/i/s0NXX0PAoKbD

Tried to get some English, French, German, Portuguese, Catalan, and Spanish.

Portuguese is my main foreign language so it drips into the others sometimes.

Your french is indeed not really good, you seem to speak quite good spanish/portuguese/catalan but i can't really tell as i don't speak those languages myself (i know only know a bit of spanish)

vocaroo.com/i/s1DzxoACfJXF

rate my dutch
vocaroo.com/i/s0vACyeN4Zud

vocaroo.com/i/s0p9zhuJLD8i

vocaroo.com/i/s0XgjpQzACiE

vocaroo.com/i/s0vIcZEuVRkK

I feel like I sound a lot more natural if I'm reading.

vocaroo.com/i/s1pkd8cqfI4W

Here's me speaking German:
vocaroo.com/i/s1UwbbSAbAUR
Japanese:
vocaroo.com/i/s02zOhaSxYaJ
Finnish :DDDD
vocaroo.com/i/s1GW6ejs9M96

2/10 Finnish, but obviously you were just having a laugh

vocaroo.com/i/s1EGGdkjKPct

My accent sucks because I learned my bit of French through classes, so I spent more time listening to other people's mistakes than actual French. Most of the students in the class tried to pronounce the words with Spanish pronunciation rules.

I had an Andorran, so a native speaker of Catalan and a fluent (if not native) speaker of French tell me my french was bad while my Catalan accent was great.

Yeah I wasn't being too serious.
But isn't that how Oispa Kaljaa is pronounced?
Oi-spa call-yah

Gracias. Mi amiga de Barcelona ha dicho que parece una telenovela sudamericano.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hZG9dHyvcw I honestly didn't realize you were saying oispa kaljaa at first

vocaroo.com/i/s1ffHwGbcgFE

wut

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

vocaroo.com/i/s1qqMfbyE4aI

frenchmen r8 this sh*t, almost 10 years of learning french usually 4-5 hours a day

my life is france

my life is french

i will speak perfect french to my children

vocaroo.com/i/s09MsRJTHW4X
"Guárdenlo mis rodillas enterrado
más que este fugitivo territorio
agarrenlo mis párpados hasta nombrar y herir,
guarde mi sangre este sabor de sombra
para que no haya olvido"

can I get some tips on how to improve my accent? I know that my rr's are shitty.

anglo learning french here, what do you use for study aids aside from the typical french beginner stuff.

I wouldn't mind reading manga in french but it's hard to find stuff considering all the mainstream things getting taken offline due to copyright issues in franceland.

vocaroo.com/i/s1rKmsjxOBHX

I had to play it 3 times because "un cours de finance" sounded like "encore de finance", mais sinon ça va c'est bien.

vocaroo.com/i/s0s5IQgxBoQE

I'm a brit. Why is this thread up so fucking early, I have work reee

as we both know, traditional vocab/classroom learning is not the best way to learn. Reading/listening comprehension is.

my current study aids are:

Le petit nicolas - a very enjoyable emission made for children but has all the intricacies of modern french. it's difficult for beginners/intermediates but it's the best way to learn. translate each sentence if you need to. I have to watch it with subtitles before I watch it without because it's too fast and I can't understand unless I read it
also, you better fucking sing that GOAT opening song every time

second aid is reading. I'm reading le petit prince right now, but I also read random (and free) short stories in french usually made for children since it uses basic french

here are some sites for you:
apprendre.tv5monde.com/ (an awesome site when you can pick level of difficulty and do exercises/multiple choice questions from tv clips in french. very fun)
lingvist.com
lawlessfrench.com
en.childrenslibrary.org

Watch Occupation double

vocaroo.com/i/s1q3Tj8p74zN

I don't know what it says, so I'm guessing how to say it:
vocaroo.com/i/s14a0DTgpD66
5/7 needs more base but perfect

Sorry for the double post, but I'm /r/equesting some tongue twisters (like the rain in spain). They are my secret weapon. Here is a Dutch one:

Liesje leerde Lotje lopen langs de lange Lindelaan. Maar omdat Lotje niet wilde lopen liet Liesje Lotje staan.

But there is?

vocaroo.com/i/s0JdmUnwrmZa
Hope it ain't too shit

vocaroo.com/i/s0NSmZLAQIVA
Maybe this'll give you a chuckle

I like it a lot. It was a nice try. It sounded like you're Scandinavian. Maybe an example was needed:
vocaroo.com/i/s1XapBaHJLCJ

I've practiced a lot of Swedish and Norwegian pronunciation, though not ever committed to learning them. I see now that my cadence was all off on the second sentence as well; it was fun to try though.
Here's an English one:
Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons — balancing them badly.

I do parties, weddings and bar mitzvahs:
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZmCqUguPwp

Thank you for the tongue twister. I hope you get a chuckle out of this.
My English is mostly based on BBC Documentaries, so that's why I do a silly accent:
vocaroo.com/i/s0ueBtIwFZDq

My (5th) attempt at American English:
vocaroo.com/i/s0ONdphcIpMo