What's so good about this Futurama rip-off again?

What's so good about this Futurama rip-off again?
Why is this shit so hyped up, it's absolute garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because you're a loser lol

Fucking Loser lol

how can you not see how good reddit and memey is?? i be t you didnt even vote for bernie

t. brainlet

Ah yes, mote low IQ conservative Christian trash being weeded out.

Because you're not a redditor. Don't worry, that's a good thing.

Though, they have to go back

It is family guy that reddit likes to call genius. This is also the site that thinks Scrubs is the greatest show ever.

It is because you don't know how to get schwifty!
wohooooo!

>get on /r/tv
>press Catalog
>select On Top and Of All Time
>mfw

thank god im not alone

I was so pissed they cancelled samurai jack for this crap

I don't know why but some people will watch anything scifi no matter how shit it is.

>Futurama rip-off
Now hang on a minute, that is just unfair.

Even though Sup Forums hates it, the show has a good candor the dialogue, and it's sometimes clever.

The meme spouters, crazy lore fiends, and shitty DAH FEELS shit make me like it way less.

It's just a zany show with an offbeat humor, some creative sci-fi and character drama.

Tries to do a lot of shit, has a lot of hits and misses.
But it's some pretty good solid 8/10 stuff.

It's just reddit glorifying the show into god-like status, as if the existencial crap is there for anything other than jokes and basic character building.

>Futurama rip-off
Also confirmed for not watching the show.
Come on, man.

>Futurama rip-off

How? I mean, you're allowed to hate on the show but how did you even make this connection?

ITT: Say something positive about thing so I can call you reddit.

People defending R&M
>have a reddit account

People who will never speak a kind word towards it
>oldfags

What about people that spend all day shitposting about SAUCE and REDDIT

not him but both shows wink to the audience with "hey check out this reference to some first year university physics reference, aren't we all smart" jokes pretty often

idk I just think its a funny show

youtube.com/watch?v=nLB4dU3Yc6M

Interdimensional Television is a great gag, I just hope they don't ruin it, because they're good episodes.

Rick and Morty shills are some of the most natural sounding on this board

that's not how it happened. that's not how anything happened. that's not reality you're referring to. get a fucking grip.

Trying this hard for (you)s

that bearded loser looks like a total chode, whereas the kid looks like he's having a blast with life. what exactly was your point?

Why are you making threads baout it every day like an autist?

Pretty much everyone here agrees it's pretty funny.
You're the lone faggot.

Go away, stop spamming.

A promising first episode that quickly went downhill. Lately people think that if they try to like something hard enough, it'll magically turn from shitty to good.

I just noticed that all the pedo-bait threads that get posted every other minute here (getting zero replies every time) stopped coming just as these Rick & Morty sperg threads started appearing at the same rate.

What is wrong with you?
Why don't you kill yourself?

I love how Rick and Morty triggers dumb people. They get so mad when they can't understand it.

I saw one of those pedo threads 10 seconds ago

Wow, that was shit.

>Pretty much everyone here agrees it's pretty funny.

Hey reddit.

Because god its not real fag grow up