Quick! Post the last movie you watched ITT and judge others. I'll start

Quick! Post the last movie you watched ITT and judge others. I'll start

Wild Card. It was highly enjoyable.

that movie has some kino visuals desu. Too bad the film is just "le every common man sacrifices for the greater good of the country"

why not instead of judging others you provide intelligent criticism about the film you saw and incite other anons to see it, or not to see it if you didn't like it

Run Fatboy Run

This user sums it up pretty well. It had stunning visuals but the story and characters ended up being kind of flimsy and it felt a bit like subtle Soviet propaganda at a few points

Un Chien Andalou good but, weird as fuck dudes.

Have seen it multiple times.

>movie you watched

Female Prisoner 701 Scorpion
8/10 Really good

Tatiana Samoilova is a real qt3.14 too

>subtle
nigga kalatozov was all about that commie life
real cute :3
cuter in cranes are flying though

Was he? I haven't read up on him at all, I just assumed that there was some kind of Soviet government inspection that required pro communist themes in film for them to be published. Good to know tho

His movie Soy Cuba is completely about how bad capitalism is and how good communism is

again, god tier visuals though

Tokyo Drifter. I was actually expecting something a lot more stylized, as it is it's some cool colors masking empty sets and a really underdeveloped story, even more than I anticipated

The battle in the snow country where the bad guys know he's coming because he's singing his own theme song was really great though.

>blatant soviet propaganda
>slow as fuck
>only redeeming qualities are the beautiful wide landscape shots near the end

>Too bad the film is just "le every common man sacrifices for the greater good of the country"
There's nothing I hate more than third act propaganda. Hero was a really terrible one. Every provocative American film from the 30s-40s has a shitty moralizing ending tacked on as well, it drives me nuts

Good movie but Soy Cuba is his true masterpiece.

>movie
I only watch film