Who's your favourite speed skater at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics 2018? For me, it has to be Lee Sang-hwa

Who's your favourite speed skater at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics 2018? For me, it has to be Lee Sang-hwa.

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

Same now that I've seen this picture.

For me it's Michelle Uhrig

Does she have an arse?

of course

Oh lordy

any girl can work out and get an ass like that. the one in OP is divine intervention.

Sure, but it's attached to an ugly asian, not a cute blonde

>implying

>Make-up and a professional photographer
I have lived in korea, the average korean is literally not looking better than any average girl

>the average korean is literally not looking better than any average girl

I'm not saying they are.

>pic unrelated

i would clean her asshole till my teeth become yellow

Ugly mongoloid face.

if you're doin her right you shouldn't be able to see anything.

I dont think shes skipped a leg day in her life. And I love it.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the biggest BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP of them all?

Strange, I don't recall people worshipping Sang-hwa 4 years ago, where are all these newfriends coming from?
As for me, pic related

>In addition to her track cycling career, Vogel also works as a part-time police officer.
hawt desu, her boyfriend is a lucky guy

>In addition to her track cycling career, Vogel also works as a part-time police officer
wow i wouldn't want to be handcuffed and crushed by her huge thighs haha that sounds awful haha

yeah i also wouldn't want to be pegged into oblivion with that massive pelvis of hers and be pulverized too haha
i mean who would want that

I'll take a 6/10 asian girl over an 9/10 white girl any day. Even the attractive white girls you guys post are so fucking bland looking. I like exotic looking women.

Where's the cute blonde?

>ywn have a kpop qt gf who has a big fat ass that her culture doesn't find attractive, thus making her happy to hop onto your dick
why live?

yooooooo

No amount of makeup can help those eyes

Damn

>the biggest BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP of them all
U.S.A. curling team

>el monstruo...

>i am 1000.1% white
He's not wrong, he's literally the default white of ms paint.