There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, that do not own or operate firearms

There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW, that do not own or operate firearms.

Explain yourselves.

>inb4 Yuropoor excuses

A lot of Muricans are stuck in communist bloc countries like NY, MA, CA, etc.

You can still buy guns in those shitholes too

I have no money, and I would probably commit suicide.

PTR91 FR fag here

Honestly good

I live in Philadelphia and if I used it on a nigger defending myself I'd probably go to jail for murder

Definitely wouldn't

this

I want to be hardcore but my government won't let me.

I think they're cool, but I don't have the money to own one and don't see the point of buying any. There's hardly any crime in my area. And say if there was an intruder in someones home, they would still go to prison if they shoot that person, so it really defeats the purpose of home defense in case of burglary, and i don't see any reason to own one besides that.

Go back to your containment board, /k/id.

I'm in New York ;-;

Yes they will.

Do you enjoy living though?

Or is Canada too cucked to enjoy life enough to defend it.

Fuck off

Ouch my dude, buy a shotgun

The good thing about the second amendment is you can still buy guns wherever you are

Not every country is ruled over by Jews and niggers like yours.

I don't feel antagonistic or paranoid towards my state because we are the state.

Obviously I enjoy living, stupid question. But I live in a really good city with low crime and everyone is white, so I don't have to worry about crazy nignogs like you Americans.

>buy a shotgun
How?

We're not fucking morons

I was charged with promoting hate speech and perptuating hate crimes twice so I can't git gunz

Say goodbye to your thread, /k/id.

This guy is right! I'll get my government to wire you $.05 later, thanks. Don't worry man we'll get your economy moving sooner or later just keep obeying our orders!

I'm applying for my license soon, looking at getting an Anschutz 1781. I'll probably off myself with it though so there's that..

I've only been recently red pilled.
I live in NJ where it is incredibly difficult to get a firearm.
But I already did my paperwork, so now I'm just waiting for the cops to call me

>Muh dik, muh dik!!!
>Muh gunz, muh gunz!!!
Anyone see a connection here?

walk into a store and buy one, even ny isn't so cucked you can't buy a longarm

my town had 13 violent crimes last year. i think im ok.

>Yes they will

No they fucking won't. I wanted to buy a PSG1 with tacticool nightvision scope and enhanced shoulder thing that flips up, I have the money and according to our gun laws it should be okay. Wrong. Our asshole politicians decided to just randomly ban all the cool shit so that the only guns you can have are faggot shit.

I just can't decide what to buy man.

tfw my rights have expiration dates

i have bought some though since that time i was asking you stuff senpai
i've bought too many...

I'm going to buy an AR-15 jig and make a couple lowers within a few months once I work up the courage to spend that kind of money on the required tools and the jig.

All told, probably will set me back $500 just for the tools and 2 lowers, then another $1000 or so to get the rest of the stuff. But I should be good to go with that.

i'm sticking to the 'i have no money' and 'i haven't gotten around to it, i work alot' meme

I'm just plain poor: I had to sell my .357 and .22 rifle.. a goddamn shame really.

>owns a gun
>doesn't lift
>thinks he's "battle ready"
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Do you mean 80% lowers?

Literally why would you fuck around with 80%s? Unless you're making dozens of lowers it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, and then you need to get them finished on top of that.

mine do too, they expire when i do.

I have guns and I'm in Cali

iktf.

Do you think you will ever buy a gun in the future?

>Explain yourselves.

I don't have a small penis.

Guys that big are actually slow runner and are mostly very slow at throwing punches. Just because you have muscle mass doesn't mean you have more endurance.

I was honestly expecting this to be a "1 post by this ID" thread, being that I've seen this thread posted numerous times within the past few days.

>5 posts by this ID

You're alright, Dan

Wat? NY here and I've been shooting since i was a kid

Funny how eurocucks and liberals always talk about dicks

You deserved more nukes.

But like, its 2016

Fucking walk into a gunstore and buy one.

Well memed my dude

Fuck off.

Good deal.

Its always, always noguns that bring up dicks.

Don't buy weird shit and you'll be fine.

AR15

Never enough

Good shit

But like, pic related.

They're sex-obsessed degenerates. They need help.

t. stick figure

Muskets and single shot .22s don't count.

>singapoor

I almost bought a pistol this afternoon from my local boom shop. I looked and browsed. If there hadn't been such a line and they hadn't been so busy I'd have come home with my first pistol. Why the fuck am I hesitating? I feel like a fucking loser weirdo.

>Sooch
>nutn

lmao

ULTIMATE STARTER ARSENAL

>RIFLE
Ruger AR556

>SHOTGUN
Maverick 88

>PISTOL
Glock 19

These guns will get you the best bang for your buck and will cover all your bases. Nothing can compete with them.

Also

AR>AK

I'm a college student at UC Berkeley. It's basically communism here. I had to get an apartment about 15 miles away in a little town called Moraga just to find some degree of sanity.

YOU don't make any sense.

Have you made any guns out of 80% lowers? NO.

So, STFU, because you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, shitbag.

You wonder why most infantrymen are skinny? It's because guys with muscle mass get tired faster when they are up against tests that involve running, speed, and endurance. I'm far from a stick figure, I'm just smart enough to know that more mass = less endurance.

hue

But I do lift. You massive fat faggot.

I'm also 6'2 Master Race

I have an AR, a PTR and several pistols fag bag

My two weapons are my hands, bro. Always kept me safe.

But i will surely buy a gun when i move out of my parents house.

Its so you can hide from the ebil gubment

If you live in a state that requires registration then its a good way to get around that requirement.

Explain why making an 80% is in any way a good idea. It's going to be a sloppily made piece of shit first of all, and second unless you make a ton of them you are losing money not saving it. And then you need to have them sent out to be finished anyway.

Amen.

I have a custom build AR, mossman 590A1 and glock 23.

Close.

LOOK AT THIS, NEWFAGGOTS

LOOK AT THIS AND LEARN

can somebody recommend me an optic for my 16" AR?

I'm looking at an MRO for $400 but I need to buy a mount for it

>r/cuckold

I got an AR-15 recently. I thought it was a good deal; but then I realized that it had a polymer lower. Apparently, it's more likely to explode.

Just turned 18, living in CA.
I figured I'd just wait until I moved to Missouri next month before buying a gun since it would be less of a hassle...

Polymer lowers are fine for the most part

ACOG

That's pretty easy to fix my dude

Nice, another califag moving to missouri

What city?

My budget is $650, I don't need a magnified optic for where I live anyway

>Don't buy weird shit and you'll be fine

No thanks, I'd rather just surrender than have to put up a fight using a civilian Canadian cuck rifle with special government mandated enhancements designed to make the weapon function poorer. Besides, guns and rifles are obsolete weapons of war. If you aren't currently researching laser guidance and SACLOS systems than I feel sorry for you.

St Louis. Going to school at Washu. Hbu?

>wristlet
good thing you have a high powered firearm to kill people effortlessly from a distance or else you'd be in big trouble

I went Sphinx AT 2000 -> Uncle's old M14 (converted to semi-auto obviously, but not an M1A, and just as easily unconverted if the happening arives). Both are great noguns starter weapons if you have the cash. Glocks are low quality IMO.

/k/ called be a contemptible plebeian faggot when I told them I had a polymer lower; and basically said I was doomed to take a face full of shrapnel.

Were they just being elitists?

you are retarded

how exactly do you expect a civilian to get a hold of a TOW missile?

Sup Forums I am going to buy my first 2 guns next month: a pistol and a rifle. Which should I consider?

I'm leaning towards pic related for the rifle.

One may be, hypothetically, to young to own one.

>and live in Cucknadia

M14's and derivatives are shit

Get an AR and a glock, idiot proof

/k/ are fucking retarded. They buy some $500 bargain bin AR and think they know everything there is to know about firearms. You're fine, man, half of them probably have chinese made shit buckets anyway.

At least I'm not a PISSLET.

I bet you don't even have a strong, hardy stream.

too lazy to go buy some senpai

even in cuck nations like ours, shooting is a skill we should learn, maintain and pass on to children

you're right, why would an infantryman every need strength?

>They buy some $500 bargain bin AR and think they know everything there is to know about firearms
This is absolutely 100% true. I'm glad someone else can see it.

Kansas City, got a new job there. Glad to see people getting out of California while they can.

My first rifle was an M14 (an actual one, not an M1A) and while it was a decent starter, the AR platform is just plain better. Not to mention cheaper and easier to use/maintain.

last fun i bought.

was thinking of getting a good pistol in .380, possibly some small pocket pistol.

any recommendations?

What the fuck do you mean you need to send it out to be "finished"?

Guy gets it. I don't want anyone knowing I have guns. I know it's going to cost me more to make my own lowers and maybe they won't be as pretty on the inside with tool marks but it's basically impossible to fuck it up to the point where it doesn't function 100% as well as a store bought one.

they haven't swallowed their ration of pills user
they think the hadjis will not kill them because they are one of the good whites

Just 1 more year 'til I'm out of college and back to my guns. I can't wait.

Because I don't want or need one?

bodybuilding =/= strength training.

I don't think guns are safe in MY hands.. so I don't want one.
Not against them though.

How the fuck do I even obtain a firearm in a place as cucked as this, I'd love to own a couple of guns but I have no idea how to proceed justifying ownership. To own a firearm you have to have a valid excuse here and the police can still say no. I live in a major city which makes it even harder.

Help me out, I don't wanna get killed by a group of rabid muslims and niggers.

Don't forget the binge reading wikipedia for about two weeks before they buy of course.

Good advice, thanks Sup Forumslacks. How about pic related for the pistol?