How to identify red pills

I live in CT and am a female (real one) yet I never meet redpilled guys. They are all leftists or anti-politics. Are the anti-politics guys redpilled and easier to influence? A year ago I tried to date this guy who liked a "pansexual" who she said was more into girls yet only had bfs and cucked him. He ended up fucking a trap. No matter what I said, he still thought she was a wonderful person who would eventually fuck him.

Go to the free weight section at the gym. No betas in there

bait

look for the spergy autistic guy in the room, definitely red-pilled

Tits or GTFO

>implying

you can identify red pills by whether they've been sent to prison for murdering their spouses

Also, in in Fairfield County if that matters. Most guys are Nu-males and even my guy friends who aren't Nu-males think that feminism is amazing and that I'm only talking about "extremist" ones. The media, schools, and colleges have brainwashed people into apologizing for Islam and feminism, and it's disgusting.

You know the rules

>No betas at the gym
Never been to /fit/ have you?

>CT

This should be obvious.

Come out west of the Rockies, as long as you stay clear of Portland, Seattle, and San Francisco, you'll have an easy time meeting normal, masculine men.

Well where in CT are you from?

Until this past primary, I was convinced everyone in 203 was either bluepilled beyond repair, or else a straight-ticket republican who votes for the "moderate" every time (Kasich in this case). The fact that we went Trump by a landslide this time around suggests that there's a lot more redpills lurking around than you suspect, and that they're just keeping their mouths shut out of fear of being called racists.

Post proof that you are grill and not some dude playing games with us and we can talk.

Also

>asking Sup Forums for advice
>asking anyone for advice
>not determining ways to identify redpilled people yourself

There's more redpilled people than you think out there, but they don't say much publicly about what they believe for fear of being branded as bigots by sjws.

I did, but I don't have a gym membership anymore. :( why are lifters red pilled?

Is murdering your spouse red pilled?

Anyone who exercises is more likely to be redpilled because they care about self-improvement. But, that doesn't necessarily mean they are redpilled.

I'm from Fairfield county depends who you hang out with to be honest. But yeah there's a lot of fuccbois here

I'm in 203 Fairfield County, and it was the first time I ever voted. I was shocked that trump won. However, at the polls everyone was 40+. I'm 25, and guys my age think I'm retarded for not voting for BERNIE.

Growing up near you I can tell you they are all nu-male or what people here would call Chad shit heads or uberjews.

>being redpilled
>a good thing
All that means is that you are a virgin who takes his anger out on the world by badly paraphrasing sociology papers

Are you close to Wilton? I'm down for a Sup Forums friend

How many times are there threads where """red pilled""" guys and girls complain about not being able to find people of the opposite sex with similar views?

Just be honest about your opinions with everyone you meet, how are they supposed to know you are like minded if you dont tell them? Also CT is a shithole so that is also huge part of the problem

show feet

How super duper are weenies in Fairfield?

You're obviously a paid Hillary shill. Get off my thread.

They're pretty super.

All the redpilled guys either don't go to the same places you do, are already taken, or are inna woods being men. Sup Forums doesn't count because most of us don't go outside whether we're redpilled or not.

Also you live in CT

>the fire rises

subtle, i like it.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

What do you mean "Anti - Politics" ?

I sometimes say to people "I'm just not into political issues" just to avoid a huge argument with people who will probably just spit out phrases they read on MSN.com or around people I feel like are more valuable to me (I don't want to show my power level around potential friends or potential gfs)

nu-males don't exist in fairfield, greenwich here

Nah I'll stick around. I'm from CT too and most "redpilled" people I know are just insecure men who learned about sex-ed by going on reddit

true red pillers (such as myself) will never show their power level.

good luck finding us

Ct was a good state and was red pulled up until the mid 2000s then the Nyc shit heads really started to move here in big numbers.
The problem with ct is that it's either wealthy as fuck or a shit hole jungle of a city.
Bridgeport , most of new Haven,all of Waterbury and everything but downtown Hartford should be nuked.

I'm from around there too, and I kind of thought the same thing. When I went up to the Republican table to vote, the person behind the desk asked me if I was sure I was in the right place. CT is solid blue, and a pretty depressing breed of blue.

Thing is, most people in CT in general are 40+ Most people who grew up there leave the state after graduating college. If they're libtards, they generally go to Colorado or the west coast. When I go to bars in Stamford, I'm surprised to see anyone there my age (I'm 26).

I don't live in Fairfield, but Fairfield county. I live around 30 min from Greenwich, and the ONLY semi-red pilled guy I know is from there too!!!

I'm a female in Dutchess County and I know all these feels.

Absolutely no idea what I just read there. I can only imagine it is some kind of tumblr type language that I'm better off not understanding.

I left CT long ago for the military. You're right though, there's a lot of liberals back there. I'm glad my family says that there needs to be efforts to get rid of muslims and have plenty of guns for when the happening happens. Good luck finding someone redpilled. New Britain by the way.

>A year ago I tried to date this guy who liked a "pansexual" who she said was more into girls yet only had bfs and cucked him. He ended up fucking a trap. No matter what I said, he still thought she was a wonderful person who would eventually fuck him.

What

I left I don't regret it at all, I'm still in new England, in VT have a good paying job a pretty nice house and the freedom to own any fucking gun I want with new permits.

This. Hartford, New Haven and all the cities along the Southern shoreline should be assblasted to hell.

>He ended up fucking a trap.
I am far more interested in the greentext story of you finding out about this.

Came here to post this.

It's true. at uconn storrs the engineers who were intelligent went on le Reddit often. :/ they dated extremely liberal/feminist girls too. How come their logical minds just stop functioning when it comes to social influences?..

OP pls tell me your trolling I dont want to believe that could really happen.

Fairfield county here. There are a lot of us. Just let something slip about Trump or something negative about the Jews and we'll show our colors. What town are you in? Some cities are less friendly about this shit than others

>How come their logical minds just stop functioning when it comes to social influences?..
Maybe it's because they don't have logical minds in the first place

Dude they are there not neck beards but the kind who get cucked and take a strap on

Yeah Bridgeport is lost beyond repair. I caught a bad case of white guilt when I was home from college one summer (prior to learning how the world works) and got a "Little Brother" from Bridgeport through the big brother program. He seemed like a good kid who was just exposed to all the wrong influences, and when I was home for winter break six months later, I learned he'd since been caught trying to steal a car and was in juvie. Also, I was the same age as his mom.

Bridgeport is fucking cancer, and it's permitted to fester because the rich fucks in the surrounding neighborhoods insist that it's just "structural racism," while ironically refusing to go anywhere near the place.

Lol, Fairfield County. Used to live there myself.

Move out, that entire part of the state is absolutely hopeless.

>man has chance with a nice woman
>fucks a trap instead
This is more proof that ALL MEN WHO ARE INTO TRAPS ARE FAGGOTS. OP, you can't date a guy who loves cock. That's the problem.

Im in Fairfield county as well. All my friends are Trump supporters

Stamford is awesome now, and it has people your age because I know a TON of people from different states who moved there for the companies. My kik is snowbunny_little if you wanna hit me up

(Or any other redpilled people in CT. Seriously, let's be friends).

I'm in brookfield!

am red pilled male, lets have casual sex and talk about red pilled shit.

start talking about leftist shit he'll become completely disengaged.

Come to Australia, I'd lick ya twot everyday and hold ya hand down the pub every night

>Implying that Trump's Connecticut landslide was anything other than virtue signaling secularism

Our state is fucked. I'm moving to North Carolina later this year.

CT is pretty much a lost cause. I grew up in Middlesex county and everybody I went to high school with are full blown blue pilled Bernie supporters.

Move down south like I did. Way more right leaning people.

Friends? What he hell are we supposed to talk about? I shitpost enough over here. Also, stay away from New Britain. Too many Puerto Ricans and niggers.

Go to a shooting range.

Definitely would eat crotch.

Is that you?

It's nice to learn there are redpilled girls in Connecticut, but I have no interest in meeting anyone from this website in real life ever. Also what the fuck is kik.

Well, I didn't realize a /fit/izen was here.

Also in Greenwich.

Can confirm, this place is a bit of a shallow social desert. So little critical thinking in evidence. Beautiful parks, though.

Stamfordanon here

Come to Milwaukee honey and I'll eat you out as we watch Stefan Molyneux talk about how inferior black intelligence quotients are

This.

And they say romance is dead

He's only sorta right, but wrong at the same time. I gym 5 days and most guys are just dumb as you expect. They can't into nutrition or solid programming so they hop on the "sauce" so they can pretty much do whatever program they want and make gains. They're also generally closed minded or lack any sense of logic. Anyone not fitting this stereotype is usually just a casual which is pretty much on par with being a normie.

This reminds me

I went back to CT to visit the folks last summer and I swear the nigger population ballooned in the past 5 years. Holy fuck, and they all look like somalians.

2009 and prior I can't remember seeing so many nig nogs... sure they were around in the armpits of the state, but I swear someone opened up the flood gates since then.

>/fit/izen
>not a beta

pick one and only one.

CT I am proud I'm a Shelton native and i am actually in town till Wednesday
keep doing gods work user redpill them one at a time

I'm in Wilton. I was at a bar a few weeks ago, and the new server I knew literally walked away when I said "I'm voting for trump because he has many great ideas for our country." My sister (who is a leftist) said it was MY fault that I mentioned trump in public. Wow. I didn't even go into detail... And my dfucking sister said I deserved it for mentioning trump.

But my mommy the next day said I had every right to! (Freedom of speech, free country, etc) kik: snowbunny_little

>voting for Trump is virtue signaling

I'm not sure you know what that term means. You can't virtue signal by engaging in a private action like voting, and you can't virtue signal by propagating a socially unacceptable opinion. Publicly supporting Trump is objectively dangerous for one's social standing in majority-liberal communities like those found in Connecticut. The only thing Trump's victory here really means is that a lot of our state is more fed up with the way things are going than all of us previously suspected.

>live in CT
>redpilled
>tfw too worried to meet you because i'd spill my spahgetti

>Shelton

We used to shit all over your wrestling team.

gross, keep your shirt on pls

Nah, he's just some beta.
>c-come to see me. I'll eat you out
>you can e-even use your strap on on me.
>pls take virginity
> ;3

860 here. try church

Aww do it! My kik is snowbunny_little. I'm cute but not hot.:( I try to work out as often as I can

>you meet people from this website everyday... how would you ever know?

/Norwich/ here

>being anything else then hetro
>not a red flag

Yeah I'm from Danbury so it's pretty close. However, I'm traveling to Europe at the moment senpai :(

I lived in Wilton. You have no hope. The entire town is a bastion of liberalism.

Did you go to the wilton school system at all? I'm curious how much worse it's gotten since I graduated. It already sucked back then.

I got suspended for having a picture of a gun in my notebook.

Fuck wilton.

Seriously though - any ideas for things to do in Greenwich or Stamford of an evening that doesn't involve bro tier sports bars? I'm only here for another 3 weeks or so.

/Southport/ here

Wilton is 50/50 blue and red. There are a lot of cuckservatives up there too. But the general rule is, the further you get from 95 or the Merritt, the more red pilled people and Trump supporters there are. Towns like Redding, Bethel, Newtown etc are super Trump.

I don't have a kik

wtf is a kik

Yeah I'm from Danbury so it's pretty close. However, I'm traveling to Europe at the moment senpai :(

How close to suffield

They're getting ready...

i used to wrestle what year did you graduate and what weight ?
i was class of 12

This

Lived in Cheshire, CT Straight out of high school went to MIT and never looked back. Even parents sold the house and moved to Colorado.

When Cruz was Trump's only serious opposition it is.

Almost none of the Trump supporters I talked to here voted for Trump because of his policies (most of them are free traders who love amnesty). It was all about stopping the "religious demagogue" Cruz

It was always:
>Ted Cruz hates gay people, I don't want him to win!
>Ted Cruz is a religious nut, I don't want him to win!
>I like John Kasich, but I want to stop Cruz. Cruz said bad things about LGBT individuals!

It was fucking pathetic. I can't wait to leave this damn state.

A lot of Anti politics guys are just red pills in disguise