You wake up in the morning and take a look in to the mirror and see this. what's your agenda ?

you wake up in the morning and take a look in to the mirror and see this. what's your agenda ?

Call In sick

Order in

Eat pizza

Cry for a few hours, and then lose weight.

Meditate, breathe and then get to work on myself.

call dominos for an emergency pizzadectomy

This shouldn't be funny...but i loled.

>give away all soda-based drinks in the fridge to charity
>replace with bottles upon bottles of water and/or mineral water

Kill self.

Lose 400 pounds in 5 minutes

roll down the street to buy some kvarg

Decide to return the fun house mirror I purchased. Wasn't as funny as anticipated.

literally kill myself

I mean, once you're that fat your life is basically over anyway

well being poor and only eating only once every 2-2.5 days i think i would be okay

I'm a big guy.

does the government give you free internet or something? how are you here if you are that poor?

375 apartment, 20dollar internet. thats my expenesives beyond gas, or random food.

and 35dollar heat/energy during winter.

all you have to do is suck a dick for 60 dollars per nut. or you can get a part time job

kms

>filename

>say under my breath
>this is not even my final form
>TIME TO UNLEASH THE DRAGON

I was making double that a month working like 25 hours a week at a BBQ restaurant senpai what do you do to be so poor/what are your other expenses (do you have a drug habit)?

check if my dick got bigger

Well, if i could find one in my town (reason why it's 375) and i had contestant hours(work retail)It just sucks because this town is only 4k people most farmers and our downtown is only farming shops and hunting. I end up driving 40mintues away to the mall for any decent wage.

Easiest way to describe this town, our pizza place doesn't deliver and closes at 8pm so i cant even deliver at night. got about another year of saving up.

ps: never move to Michigan just move out.

Dr. Now, I'm BMI

no i live in a shit part of Michigan so i'mlucky to earn 375(rent)-20(internet)-35(energy)-100(Obama care)-100(car insurance)-45(phone)- 125(gas). rest i spend on as little food as I can and saving up to move out of this shit place.

Sweet, I lost at least 100lbs!

start exercising and eating like I normally do and I should be back to normal weight in a couple months

Also work as manger of a clothing retail chain in a small in northern Michigan in the fucking boonies. Moved when i was 17 after mom's divorce been saving up for school and moving out.

Call a pizza

Kek'd

Also, Dr Now should use the mirror more often. That segment was brutal.

don't exercise and hurt yourself, yer carrying a lot of weight. Just don't eat sticks of butter and you'll be back to normal in a year.

how fat are you?
>230 lbs
>5'5''

>Woke up this morning, got yourself a gun

>i can't work on my diet with everything going on
>plays video games for a 12 hour marathon