Would you rather have 4 more years of Obama, or 4 years of hillary?

Would you rather have 4 more years of Obama, or 4 years of hillary?

I am from canada eh

Am I guaranteed to not have Hillary at any point in the future if I choose Obama?

Obongo.

Hillary. She's more Bush than Obama. She may destabilize the world and get us into a war, but at least she won't be as racist as Obama, and that's something I guess.

Aren't they the same

No more years

Under no circumstance would I want a woman in the white house. So 4 years of Hillary.

Yep, except Hillary has the balls to start shit.

Blowbama hands down. He has done shit I don't agree with sure, but Hillary is on another level of fucked up. Lies, lies, and more lies. 100% 2 faced and hypocritical with even her most basic views. She flips between them at will for votes.

Yet stupid motherfuckers will still vote for her. Because Trump "is literally Hitler". Could never understand fucking left minded mentality. Hurrr feel the Bern! What's that? He lost the primary? "I stand with Her". Fucking burn, the lot of you

What? She just said white people are to blame for cop shootings the other day. She entertains the racist crowds and stokes the flames.

She is pretty damn old so maybe 4 years will be enough time for her to drop dead or at least lose the energy to campaign again.

Same thing.
/thread

>A psychotic rich white woman >presenting as socially left
> less racist than a nigger that made it
Shiggy user, shiggy

Obama. Better a spineless, misguided narcissist of a liberal than an aggressive megalomaniac of a liberal.

Same thing.

I'm glad that I will never have to make that choice, I won't even contemplate it.

Obama of course.
Obama actually stands up to Netanyahu and had to be convinced to intervene in Libya, by Hillary, no less

Obama no question. He's an incompetent idealist but he doesn't want to auction the country off for his slush fund like Shillary does.

I'd do 8 more years of Obama over Hillary or Trump.

I'd rather go to war

Obama.

>Hillary. She's more Bush than Obama.
Which is exactly why I'd rather have Obama. The whole point of Trump was that we wouldn't be faced with choosing between Hillary and another Bush (or Bush-clone).

All of this.

A lifetime of Trump

>Would you rather have 4 more years pushed closer to communism or 4 more years years pushed closer to communism .

Well damn I'm not sure which one to pic there, they are so diffrent

Hilary is to blame for Obama's failure after she took over his presidential campaign

Just put the nation on hiatus for a few years to give the writers time to come up with a better plot.

Hillary.

Obama is boring. With Hillary, we would get MAXIMUM HAPPENINGS. All day every day.

Lena Dunham will get more white house access then 10,000 of you combined.

Wait is that real?

Neither. I'd rather have a 3rd party desu famalam.

>Just lick my pussy, shitlord. Who cares if it smells bad? hehe

obama without a second thought

What the fuck is that

whats the difference?