And if she can't cut it, and her grades start slippin', I need you to white people that thing

>And if she can't cut it, and her grades start slippin', I need you to white people that thing.
>Mm-hmm.
>You know how you all do.
>Oh yeah.

I don't understand, what was he talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
youtu.be/hRYJTKUabhc
youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Help her study and encourage her to work harder in a loving environment

give her affirmative action

Bribe teachers to bump the marks up.

>It's a black people confuse white people with jews episode

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

Jews are white, though. I've never seen a black Jew.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Race isn't just about skin colour. It also includes features that are exclusive to that specific race i.e big nose, etc.

Well white people are fucking ugly.

NIGGA

>Times of isreal
>blog

I've always wondered, do niggers know its the kikes they are talking about 99% of the time?

>if her grades start slippin, I need you to white people that thing
>mm-hmm

translated:
>If my daughter should become unruly or irresponsible, I need you to become a caring and understanding authority figure in her life and steer her toward the right decisions.
>SHO THING NYKKUH

The smart ones do
youtu.be/hRYJTKUabhc

He meant that blacks cannot succeed on their own without the help of the white man,

Then he became their lapdog. Makes me sick motherfucker how far we done fell.

>how far we done fell
literally kys

>hardcore black rapped being interviewed by lilly white woman

These are always great.

fpbp

>only white people have parenting skills

Jesus Christ Raimi

Ethiopian jews are black. they were brought back to Israel.

fpbp

Here's how I pose this to white people.

Imagine you were in charge of hiring.
There's two applicants. One is maybe slightly more qualified but more of less the same.

The first one is named Jamal. The second is named David.

Now tell me. Who would you call in for an interview? Pulling a white person move for someone is obviously calling in the non black person for no other reason than your own bias. That's all it is.

It's a line from The Wire you dumb faggot now go back to your Doctor Who thread.

Shut up Jamal, I'm trying to hear what David is saying.

>black people
>applying for anything other than welfare and foodstamps

>kys

Literally go back to Sup Forumseddit or the comments section on Leafy videos you fucking twelve year old homo.

See this is what I'm saying. I don't even like black people either.

But you obviously couldn't come up with a good response because you know I'm right. Doing white people shit to help someone is basically being biased. Usually that bias is associated with race.

Will smith was asking for that bias to be associated with the fact that he was an assassin with some extra influence.

mufuggin bix nood

>Imagine you were in charge of hiring.
>There's two applicants. One is maybe slightly more qualified but more of less the same.
Ive heard this scenario posed before, and what problem I have with it is that two candidates for a job being equally qualified by equal means only happens in hypotheticals like this. Yes I'll be more cautious of Jamal from the start, because Jamals tend to have different backgrounds and circumstance than Davids. I won't just discriminate, though. There is will be a nuance to be found in a hiring decision, and there may be a trade-off in choosing either candidate.

in short, it wouldn't only be the name or race.

JAMAL, PLEASE QUIET DOWN.

My goodness, you would think we were in a movie theater. Now David please finish what you were saying about mayonnaise.

>Ive heard this scenario posed before, and what problem I have with it is that two candidates for a job being equally qualified by equal means only happens in hypotheticals like this

I'm an hr manager and you are horribly misinformed. You have no idea how many similar applicants we get.

If you're bringing up mayonnaise as a white people thing you're beyond stupid. David is jewish. You're pretty bad at reading comprehension lmao

Go back to your cubicle Toby, Pam will never be your gf.

Jews secretly love mayo you dummy.

Source: I'm a Jew eating a BLT right now. Don't tell anyone.

You would know jew.

Try again.

You can't defeat me. I have +3 Hebrew resistance. I could cast Shoah Defense at any moment.

actaully ive met 2 black jews. dont get me wrong, i wouldnt believe that black jews were a thing unless i had met them

>>SHO THING NYKKUH
You realize that your translation has Joel Kinnaman speaking in ebonics.

Based black actor thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=cOlNHXQCT_4

I don't get it, the guy defends himself with "No I'm not white, I'm actually Jewish"?

Blacks believe whites only do better in school because of nepotism, because it's more comforting to believe that than believe in The Bell Curve.

/thread

Are blacks the only people who can shut jews down?

>tfw jewish and probably look whiter than most of this board

Based on the Obama administration, no.

So basically Sup Forums but for black people instead of pale and brownish NEETs?

Based on the Trump Administration white people fucking LOVE the Jews.

Yeah, when you're wearing your human suit. What happens when the false skin comes off lizardman?

>...W-w-well I'm Jewish
lol

he wanted the white people to chemically sterilize her, to purify the genepool.

>So you're saying it would be stupid for people to do the things you're rapping about?
>Of... course.

>when you almost lose your entire fanbase but everybody kept talking so you're good

Well obviously then you would see my green scales but that rarely happens.

tell her to work hard because the naacp isnt going to bail them out

Well this thread has certainly proven how racist Sup Forums is.

>WE WUZ SEMITES AND SHIT
they are jews because they are looking for them gibmedats
I mean, what Ethiopian wouldn't say he's Jewish? A crazy one. You get to leave your shit country and go live in a modern one. They are literally out-jewing the jews

kek

>call both in
>hire the one you like talking to more, the one that seems more sane

Wow it's almost like you've never hired before.

>white ppl are good ppl it's the Jews that are evil! I swear! :)

I didn't say evil, but whenever you hear about muh whitey running everything you can look it up. It's all kikes.

Hitler was an example of a non-Jewish white person who ruined everything.

You sure?

Jamal Ginsberg, the Hasidic homeboy

a lot of them conflate white people with jews, like most other normies

Nah, Sup Forums for blacks is an African forum that sometimes gets posted. They hate whitey but also call out the jews.

Pretty funny to read.

The slave ships to America were owned by jews.

big nosed kike bastard. Tell your uncle to stop remaking classics.