Why don’t you want Americanized gun laws for your country...

Why don’t you want Americanized gun laws for your country? Do you not think your nation’s people are responsible enough for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/study-half-of-licensed-u-s-gun-dealers-depend-on-weapons-trafficking-to-mexico-c2760694db96/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>handguns banned 10 years ago
>no school shootings in 10 years
hmmmmmmmm
really makes you think.....

I do want that. Sweden will be so lawless and unsafe in 20 years(for whites especially) that most people will have guns anyway.

I bet part of it is to be blamed on public healthcare. Here people dont go bankrupt fron visiting psychologist and gettibg right pills and therapy so they dont have to shoot school up.

All my life I've dreamed to be able to go a open air music concert and be permanently in fear of being gunned down.

My other dreams include:
>being in fear of walking to the grocery store and being gunned down by a feral negro.
>being in fear of being gunned down by a policeman who pulled me over and mistaken the gearshift lever for an extremely dangerous firearm
>being constantly worried about getting killed by a stray bullet from a local mass shooting when moving the lawn

Oh and don't forget about the truly miraculous experience of constantly having to carry a 750g hunk of metal and plastic just for an illusion of being turly safe. Who gives a shit about well fitting and comfortable clothes. Or just walking out with your friends with your pockets empty Holsters is where its at.

Sounds life a true paradise :)

>16 people died from guns last year
>communist insurgency till decades ago
>Philippine with guns everywhere have insurgency ,commies and god knows what
>a guy shot dead in my city 15 years ago
No thanks I will keep using my stick

You know, I'm just glad the gun control advocates above me don't have American flags. There are at least 100 countries out there that hate guns, why don't the gun control loving americans fuck off to one of those?

I don't think Finland would be unsafe even with your laws, but there is no trouble getting recreational or hunting guns anyway so it is not necessary

>Finland no niggers
>No school shootings

Really makes you think

>implying nignogs go to school
Even in USA the school shooters are white

Whites do all the school shootings in the US you absolute mong.

>Have port Arthur mass shooting
>Massive buy back of all guns and massively regulated
>No more mass shootings

it's the autistic white kids that do it

Yes because we're sick of all the niggers

>we
about to shoot up a school, are you?

>Whites do all the school shootings in the US you absolute mong.

You are missing the point, the American is trying to say that the mere presence of the negro race in school is enough to be a direct influence for a white kid to turn into a school shooter.

I've already shot up 3 myself

>Why don’t you want Americanized gun laws for your country?
But I do
>Do you not think your nation’s people are responsible enough for it?
Even if they aren't, it still should be their right.

For example, women should have a right to vote, despite the fact that the people they usually vote for are as retarded as the women themselves and ruin things for all of us.

>one autistic retard shoots up a school
>all the thousands of law-abiding gun owners have to deal with the following knee-jerk legislation
Yeah, so fair. Like banning cars because some retard got drunk and drove over a group of kids.

>d-d-de black man mades me dew itz
>wh*Te logic

Suicide rate would increase more if it happened.

I really wish that never happens here
Our current situation is okay about safety
Isn’t perfect but I'm satisfied

USA has highest antidepresant consumption ratio tho, they eat that shit like they eat candy

We already allow responsible people to own guns including handguns.

Half your gun shops would unironically go under if we did

thinkprogress.org/study-half-of-licensed-u-s-gun-dealers-depend-on-weapons-trafficking-to-mexico-c2760694db96/

America fighting to preserve the white race :DDD

I suspect many gun shops make more from memberships, ammo, range time and rentals from the range than normal gun sales. I don't think I'd see an effect where I am.

But do it anyway, it wouldn't bother me.

Personally I prefer

>Be Canadian
>Live a long happy live

To

>Be Canadian
>Get shot