Can someone explain how this show is still not canceled?

Can someone explain how this show is still not canceled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qB3fpcXsZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It comes on at like 1 or 2 in the morning. The ratings expectations can't possibly be that high. Then it's the only original programing that comes on at that time. That combined with it's just him talking to a performer or performers while they eat or go to a record shop together followed by a performance that the guest was going to be giving anyway at some other event the costs of producing it can't be that high.

Who did Christina Aguilera give head to first, this fag or Fred Durst?

Its just him introducing videos with no studio audience. It cost nothing to make and comes on at like 130 in the morning. No one cares

they probably forgot about it so they never bothered to cancel it

Carson. Why would you think she gave it to Fred?

Apparently they argue about it a lot.

>they
Carson and Fred? Christina and Fred? Carson and Christina?

Carson and Fred.

So you watch Carson's show, and he has Fred Durst on there? There's a lot to this conversation and I'm kinda stuck having to pull teeth to get any of it.

No this is from a third party insider source.

It's still on? Holy shit, I think the last time I even thought about it was when M83 was a musical guest and I tuned in just for that like a million years ago.

I would love to have a job like that.

IT'S FROM A GODDAMN OLD EMINEM SONG LYRICS YOU SON OF A BITCHING UNDERAGE LITTLE SHIT I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU TWICE BEFORE YOU HIT THE FLOOR YOU LITTLE SLUT FUCK

So someone claims that these two guys are claiming to have done something a long time ago and you wasted my time not just saying it from the start.

>EMINEM
I'm not underage, I'm just not a wigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qB3fpcXsZw

This song is classic. Seriously, you should listen.

Sorry I'll let you get back to shitposting on the Indo-Chinese flash animation non-narrative storyboarding pedophile simulator forum :^)

Remember when he was the host of TRL and it was the biggest thing in the world? I remember walking through New York and looking up at that window and wishing everyone inside would die.

holy fuck people. that was when eminem was golden

this is what Sup Forums should look like

didnt he date big tits from i know what you did last summer

He crushed tons of prime trim back in his TRL days. He was like Jimmy Savile, but instead of dead and sick kids it was hot actresses and singers.

>He was like Jimmy Savile, but instead of dead and sick kids it was hot actresses and singers.

kek. nice comparison

Holy fuck it's still going on?

Why do you aspies hate it when people have fun? I will never understand that.

You fucks are the potential school shooters if you weren't old losers.

I was a young person back then, loved having fun, and am not an old loser now. TRL was cancerous teenybopper shit for my generation, you would understand if you weren't a fucking zygote when it was airing, shortpants. I don't even know what to compare it to for this generation, fucking Rebecca Black being shoved down kids throats for two hours a day on MTV or something. Mass produced soulless consumer based garbage. The musical equivalent of a Transformers movie basically.

Ok you clearly didn't love having fun. What isn't fun about screaming like an asshole while some dick announces a video for ten seconds? In between do you even know what fucking went on? Clearly you don't. People got numbers there and fucked afterwards. I knew people that worked on that show.

Watching Mariah walk out like a stoned piece of shit? Funny shit. Back in the day they were fucking playing Korn and system of a down.

You're an aspie who hates fun. I will never understand that. Who the fuck hates fun? Retard.

lel okay Carson calm the fuck down your show was fucking trash and so was all of the music they played on it.

>Korn and System of A Down

Wew some real grade A acts there. I saw Korn on the Family Values Tour back when that garbage was airing and they were trash live too. The only talented person who was ever on TRL was Justin Timberlake and he doesn't like talking about that period of his life either because it was fucking embarrassing. If you think screaming like a retard when those hitmakers LFO walk out to try to shove some corporate trash up your twelve year old pussy was fun then more power too you, that was not fun to me or pretty much anyone else that wasn't a suburban tween during that time period. Flyover tourists trying to get a look at the flavor of the month pop star while Mister Charisma Carson Daly fingerblasted some whore in the background. Fun. Get the fuck outta here.

Yeah yeah yeah the tired joke that the poster is the person.

If you're going to pull some tired fucking joke out then you're not even worth it. You hated fun wanting people to fucking die.

Seriously? Fucking school shooter wannabe.

You hate fun now. Can't even take a fucking joke.

What joke? All you said was some wrong shit. And do you think I actually wanted them to die? You're the one that didn't get the joke and is an aspie you fuckwit. The school shooter kids were the other end of the spectrum from the teenyboppers. I was obviously neither.

Did you actually grow up then or are you just basing your posts off youtube videos you watched on your ipad?