Youll never live in pre-1980s US

>youll never live in pre-1980s US
>youll always be associated with goblins and orcs

user, you're correct

Why do you care what Europeans and people who have their worldview shaped by Sup Forums memes think?

le 52% face is my favorite meme and I find it entertaining watching Europeans deflect the fact that their countries are turning brown at a faster rate than any country ever by posting maymays

Pre-1980s US was already considered to be a nigger country by many influential writers and scholars. Face it, the soil is haunted.

The soul of America is zambo.

>pre-1980s
What happened?

america has been an orc country since day 1
it has nothing to do with whiteness

>Pre-1980s US was already considered to be a nigger country by many influential writers and scholars. Face it, the soil is haunted.
Adolf Hitler isn't a scholar.

Even if we were a nigger country back then, we were an amazing one

Now we're just a nigger orc country that's degrading rapidly and we don't even do cool shit or anything anymore

Can't tell if she's sunburned or incredibly wasted.

>mfw I didn't even mention anything remotely related to hitler

Why u so assblasted?

>Alabama.jpg

Can you name some of the many influential writers and scholars who thought we were a goblin country in the 1950s-70s?

Don't worry, it'll all be over soon

What do you mean?

I mean yea obviously once all the wypepo here are dead and gone the place is gonna collapse, but by then all is lost and shit just sux m8

Basically all french writers of the 20th century.
Charles Dickens.
Talleyrand.
Voltaire.
Freud.
Frederick the Great.
Louis-Ferdinand Céline
Ezra Pound.
Arthur de Gobineau.
Julius Evola (inb4 crazy nazi magician)

>Julius Evola
I was just about to reply with that too. There were a number of people who disliked our country well throughout the ages.

>youll always be associated with goblins and orcs
On a retarded website, you fucking dork.

look at
stop letting internet memers get to you you nerd

>>mfw I didn't even mention anything remotely related to hitler
>Why u so assblasted?
Have you ever seen WW2 Nazi propaganda of America? It's all about Jews and Blacks and completely not based in any reality and that's kind of what your "scholars" sound like. I think they saw some swing musicians we're black and Jewish and ran with it.

That doesn't sound like an accusation of being "orc" or "nigger", it sounds more like, "Americans REEEEEEEE!!!"
>Basically all french writers of the 20th century
And Twain had kind things to say about them.

Nah, america lost all credibility in 2016. You're a third world country with nukes now, and everyone is holding their breath for what will happen when shit finally hits the fan and your country cracks open like a rotten melon.

>this post
>from a Russian vassal state
Checks out

>Frederick the Great.
His only views on the U.S. were purely political and dealt more with predictions, mainly that we'd win but wouldn't be able to hold together as a republic.

>Nah, america lost all credibility in 2016. You're a third world country with nukes now, and everyone is holding their breath for what will happen when shit finally hits the fan and your country cracks open like a rotten melon.
Ehhhh I give it 5/10 you can do better.

That doesn't make us actual orcs or goblins. Also,
>2016
seems like a weird year to start.

>We are all acquainted with the zeal and intransigence of American proponents of so-called “racial integration,” which can only further speed the process. They not only advocate complete interracial social fraternization and want the Negro to have free access to any public and political office (so that we may even expect, in the future, a black president of the United States), but also have no objection to Negroes mixing their blood with that of white Americans.
Look up Negrified America. I'm sure that if he was alive and ever posted on here, he would be orcposting.

This