Romania, Liga5 (5th tier) - Match finished after just 58 minutes

Romania, Liga5 (5th tier) - Match finished after just 58 minutes.
Reason: all the balls ended up in the nearby river and none of them couldn't be saved. [article in RO]

obiectivdesuceava.ro/local/caz-hilar-in-liga-a-v-a-meciul-de-la-brosteni-s-a-intrerupt-dupa-ce-toate-mingile-de-joc-au-ajuns-in-raul-bistrita/

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hungry-16-year-old-footballer-6757693?service=responsive#ICID=sharebar_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=R__3VLl27xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oHG5HqUvxg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit. Romanian lower leagues are a joke

Lkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaas

Under-17's CSM Studentesc Iasi were put up in a bed and breakfast a day before a game. Food was bad, so players sneaked out at night to the local McDonald's for some dinner. Coach finds out, goes apeshit, blames player Codrin Tirisca and beats him up during the game in front of the watching crowd.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/hungry-16-year-old-footballer-6757693?service=responsive#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Ref getting chased and beaten in the 5th league.
youtube.com/watch?v=R__3VLl27xQ

Ref getting KO'd by a headbut after awarding a free kick.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHG5HqUvxg4

>The city of Pancota

we teams named besiktas vienna and l.a. riverside in like, our 8th and 9th divisions

>Juventus Bucaresti
Can't make this shit up.

Here's pic from their 4th league

>Gypsies
They probably stole all the equipment and couldn't carry on, lmao

HOLY SHIT HE'S SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. HE GETS SO FUCKING MAD ABOUT HIS SHITTY COUNTRY EVERY TIME LMAO. No wonder he's using proxies all fucking day

Comfy as fuck

??

For me, it's Pep- ..I mean Sepsi

Ah, the classic '??' answer is not enough. You're butthurt enough to type, at the very least, '?????'

COME TO BESIKTAS (vienna)

?

Based Romania

OH NONONONO

Still not butthurt enough.
Based overused Halal proxy flag.
@81535837
Do you despise poop this much because it's the only thing you guys actually produce by yourselves, and therefore you don't give enough value to it to steal it?

Not everyone gets upset about living in a shitty country, gypsy-kun. You should feel proud about being a gypsy, gypsy-kun. I'm spanish, I can't even read that, lmao

?

>Based overused Halal proxy flag.
What did he mean by this

heroin withdrawal

Oh no no no
Glad i left that shithole

>Glad i left that shithole