Why Uruguayans think they are white? They are Chile-tier

Why Uruguayans think they are white? They are Chile-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/sport/fussball/sehen-aus-europaeisch-aus-13171818.bild.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are in denial about their Paraguayan heritage.

Is any country in the Southern cone really white though?

I know the Southern cone has a sizeable German and Italian admixed population, but 50% of those nations are still brown right? I mean if you google pictures of the people of those countries, they're pretty brown

Yes I know America is not white

Not really

We pretty much argue about the nominal about of whitey in our countries, but in % wise there's no such thing as a white country here

(don't let uruguays tell you otherwise)

It's a meme. We're all brown countries. We have too much inferiority complex. Everything outside western standards we look down.

This is pretty much what I figured.

I think a lot of the time South American whiteposters are part of the German/Italian diaspora and live in a mostly white community so they get deluded or something idk

I remember like 2 or 3 years ago there were a few Mexicans who used to spam about Mexico being white or whiter than the US, shit was hilarious

do we really think we are white?

Why do you guys care anyway? According to Sup Forums it isn't cool to be a wh*Toid anymore. I remember on Sup Forums everyone was obsessed with whiteness, now being white is seen as a negative thing here

That one was a proxy trying to bait. It has already been proven.

also a lot of those "whites" aren't really whites, it's just that we have never seen an european in our lives because we are too poor

pic related is our upper class

It's a meme you retard

average white south american

bild.de/sport/fussball/sehen-aus-europaeisch-aus-13171818.bild.html

Somehow I still remembered this article from the 2010 world cup. BILD is basically the Daily Mail of Germany.

Here's a translation
>Why do Uruguay's players look so European?
>Many television viewers have wondered during the broadcast that many Uuruguuyan players look so European. Superstar Diego Forlan has blond curly hair, and team captain Diego Lugano is not the dark South American guy.
>How come?
>Small Uruguay, only 3.3 million inhabitants, is a classic immigrant country. 88 percent of the population comes from immigrants. Most of them from Europe.
>In contrast, the Native Americans were already eradicated in the 19th century.

So Uruguay confirmed white

It seems to be laid down pretty thick by posters from non-white countries, so sometimes it seems pretty serious

>if south american posters are white..... it's because they're rich and live in wealthy communities

I'm not stating that as fact I'm just speculating

gonna end this meme, we are NOT white, we were probably white in 1930-1960 but nowdays it's full of everything

They look pretty swarthy to me. About Portuguese, deep Spaniard, Turkish tier.

they are baiting to you actually.

While Argentina may or may not be BLANCO Y DERECHO A LAS MALVINAS, the very few Argie international students that i've seen at my Uni here in Massachusetts actually look like pic related.

Uruguay and Argentina are predominantly of european descents, mostly of spaniards and italians, especially italians, which some of them are swarthy, so confused with Mestizo, like Al Pacino on Scarface who could pass as a cuban.

Uruguay is smaller, so with few population, Argentina is greater and some parts or their countrysides are populated by mestizos and some indians, they also received immigrants from Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay, which are indians and mestizos.

Chile is Castizo country (white + mestizo), this explains why OP have an inferiority complexe and tryhard, and of course the idiotic burgers believe him, i'm pretty sure it's actually a chicano from burgerland using a proxy.