Complete fraud. running out of excuses and other people to point the blame at now

complete fraud. running out of excuses and other people to point the blame at now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8AIhQV9Lh20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>j-j-just gib me same money as Pep

£388K p/w for the black Tony Pulis

LOOK

>le sit back 4-5-1-0 man

>Mouyes

they were told not to do it, even Sup Forums got something right for once, silly ManU.

I hope he gets sacked just for playing lingard every single game until he loses possession 20 times and gets substituted in the 60 the minute. Fuck him fuck lingard hope they both die in a car accident

>fan favourite
>english
>on an enormous wage
he's probably trying to do to lingard what he did to rppmey, but got blindsided by the fact that he actually produced a bunch of goals initially

>Rafa STILL has Mourinho in his pocket

youtu.be/8AIhQV9Lh20
Did he always used to ramble on like this in interviews? I've noticed the way he speaks and the guy just goes on random rambles, most of time just fucking nonsense. Is Conte right when he said Mourinho is demented?

he seemed kinda schizo during his last season at Chelsea, as well... Maybe he's off his medications

>Mouyes is now on 4 losses, 3 draws and 0 (ZERO) wins at St. James' Park

Never wanted him at my club, simple as

Yes this was the time I started noticing it too. Not sure if he did it when he was in Spain and Chelsea the 1st time.

Will he ever get another job after this? A real job, China or MLS doesn't count. I wouldn't dare touch him if I were PSG

Owners don't want him anymore. Pochettino, Pep, Zidane, Simeone or Conte are the targets.

>No team has had more players booked for diving in the Premier League this season than Man United (3).

Scum club. Scum players. Scum manager. Scum customers

who about those champions leagues with porto and inter?

We where an abomination before he took over, people seem to forget that

I heard at his second spell in Chelsea his dad got pretty sick so that might be a reason and although I dislike mouyes (as a chelsea fan even), i would be maybe even start to feel sorry for him if he doesn't win anything in his next season with all the money he has spent.

he is not the manager of Cork City yet

>team is an abomination
>spend absolutely obscene amounts of money improving it
>team is still an abomination

1(ONE) win in 30 games when concede first

I didn't even notice that Pogba was playing before he was subbed off in the second half.

>overpay for average players
>play everyone out of position
>ruin potential world class talent in Martial and pogba
>get carried by De Gea making casuals believe you're a defensive genius
>can't set a lineup to save your life
>Outdated tactics and player management
>Jesse lingard
>Fellaini

Is it his stubbornness that won't allow him to change and evolve his management style or is he just finished

Why in the world would you feel sorry for somebody who doesn't win anything after spending big? Realizing of course that in that scenario he basically mismanaged huge sums of money

>Comfortably into last 16 of CL
>2nd in league
>Abomination

Lads. He's a real breath of fresh air, just what the Premier League needs.

yes, abomination. they are absolutely miserable to watch

thanks, Roy Keane

>I have no resources. No money and no players.

Inter team was stacked and i think porto were later investigated for match fixing in Cl in that season

who has he blamed today?
If its Smalling, Jones, Pogba, or Lingard then I'll agree with him. However, why did he just let them back in the team when they were utterly shit 10 days ago?

>6 - Jose Mourinho has now lost six times against Rafael Benitez in all competitions; only versus Pep Guardiola (9) has he suffered more defeats as a manager.

Need mo money to beat Rafa's Newcastle nao

based Rafa and his wife psychologically tormenting mouyes

>park the bus
>hope world class players get the job done for you
epic

He doesn't even have Van Gaal's excuse of 'We are training the youth of the squad', Mouyes really has no excuse being fucking 19 points behind City at the moment while having one of the most expensive squads ever.

>Son is gay
>Daughter is a whore
lmao

>zidane
hhmmmm

But muh gods of football!

good post

My uncle got Alzheimers and he used to behave just like Mourinho is at the moment. I think the stress broke his mind.

>p-pls I need more millions but can't win shit
absolute fraud