/manutd/ general

*Sigh* Yep, we should have seen that comming. Would have been nice to keep the monster unbeaten run going, but considering we essentially fielded a Reserve team and CHAMPIONS LEAGUE is all but officially in the bag, lets focus on the positives
1. Defence B looked pretty much solid, disregarding the goals conceded. Jones and Smalling comming back after long injuries and lads were confident, virtually no mistakes made.
2. Martial with blistering pace as ever.
3. De Gea can be easily replaced if he leaves, it was his goalkeeping that cost us this match
4. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
5. Haters have no choice but to admit Pogboom is our most crucial player
6. Newcastle fans being so petty they chanted "F*ck off Mourinho", proving we have psychological advance over them in the long term
And lets be honest here, we won't see most of these backups the next season after board give The Mou funds to TRULY start his dominating ManU project. What you've seen so far is barely an appetizer, ABUs

Essential links:
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
(manutd.com/en/IndianMegastorePage.aspx)
reddit.com/r/reddevils/
twitter.com/manutd
instagram.com/paulpogba
redcafe.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSPiDiC4vv0&t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=fffJtU25PyM
strawpoll.me/15051292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>7-2

>16 fucking points

>we

based

Just like my video games

Koalaty B8 M8

It's okay
This season it's basically over anyway,we should focus on getting top 4 and doing well in the champions league and we can easily win the league next year if we spend a few millions more

MOURINHO OUT

>grew up a city fan in manchetser
>constant taunting about how city are shit at school
>while manure were winning titles we were fighting relegation
>finally, that evil shadow has passed and united are eternally everton tier
>united will never be good ever again
>city are now GOAT

foreign/southern customers will NEVER know this feel

>we
you're a fucking idiot

Fuck off petty ABU, this is a bunker thread

Fuck off mario and support your local team

fitting since ManU play bunker football

Mario already supports City, mate.

These are the most Reddit-american tier threads on this board

Did you move to Italy, Slovakia?

BASED

WHO'S THAT DYING ON THE RUNWAY

Reminder that the oil arabs are match fixing

it's amazing, I remember going to the march to protest thaksin's treatment of sven and thinking we really were hopeless, something good had happened and of course sven was going to be forced out and it would be ruined, but then sheikh mansour came.

You'd know best, Cityredditor

terrible thread desu

WHO'S THAT DYING IN THE SNOW

>you now remember when Benjani and Vassell scored to spoil manures munich memorial day

absolutely based

*crashes*

What the f*ck did they mean by this?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=SSPiDiC4vv0&t=21s
Who the fuck are Man Utd?

>poonited

Wish I was at Hillsborough to piss on the corpse of dead scousers

Are you me? Apart from out in the sticks or Greater Manchester. And thus I was literally the only City fan. Oh also, for any Utd fans who may be reading
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

South manny,lad

Anybody else amused that the dabbing dickheads got hauled off the pitch when Newcastle scored?

Scousers are catching you up United!

bit edgy desu

We need an overhaul.

Squad has been shit since Fergie left. And even in his last couple of seasons it was needing improved but we managed to get by because of van Persie, Scholes, Carrick putting in Xavi/Iniesta/Messi like performances every week.

Moyes made things worse by not making 5-6 signings in his first summer window with unlimited backing from Woodward. He set us back ANOTHER year or two.

van Gaal had a massive pile of shit to deal with and he made terrible signings setting us back even further but at least he tried to overhaul the team. His bizarre tactics are another matter completely... let's not even go there.

Mou has started well, he has made a start to some decent signings (Pogba, Matic, Lukaku, Bailly) but has failed massively with Mhiki it seems.

The job is still only 20% done though.

>GK
De Gea is a God, arguably the GOAT goalkeeper. Best in the world without a doubt. No problems here, just sign him up for 10 years and we're sorted.

>CB
Pretty solid here. Bailly fantastic, Lindelof getting there. Rojo brilliant last season and will be solid again when he's back. Jones one of the best defenders in the world when paired with the right partner. Just needs to avoid injuries. Smalling great cover being a full England international as well. No worries at all.

>Fullback
An absolute shambles. Playing converted wingers as our fullbacks? Madness. Keep Shaw, sell everyone else and start again. At least 2 new signings required here.

>CM
Matic defensive, Pogba central, we need a third attacking midfielder though. Someone on the level of De Brian to really open up defenses. We have PLENTY of decent cover (Lingard, Herrera, Mata etc.) So no more average players, just get someone who is absolutely among the best in the world. Pay £150 million and get it done. That Juventus boy perhaps.

>Wingers
Please for the love of fuck buy someone with pace, power and can cross the ball. Preferably 2 of them (think peak Nani/Valencia)

6 players and we're sorted. GGMU.

they're dabbing all the way to fourth soon

>De Gea is a God, arguably the GOAT goalkeeper. Best in the world without a doubt. No problems here, just sign him up for 10 years and we're sorted.

Lol, Ederson would like a word with you

What a bunch of useless bottle jobs.Giving up 3 points by pretty much bending over for it and making it harder for the swans

Dabbing all the way to the "I don't want to talk about the football, I don't even watch it as much anymore" position

kek'd

*freeze frame*

Pogshit OUT
Smallcunt OUT
Alexshit OUT

how many wins city needs now to win the league?

youtube.com/watch?v=fffJtU25PyM

if united win all of their games too then city could win the league by beating united

>Jones one of the best defenders in the world

the greatest timeline

>converted wingers as our fullbacks
Valencia has barely put a foot wrong in the past four seasons. Anyone who things a fullback isn't good enough simply because he used to be a winger is a retard who can't keep up.

Hoping we seal it before and get the guard of honour for the derby

m46 ere

Even if United would honour that it would be the most backhanded compliment ever. Fuck em
A sterling set of trips if i do say so meself

lads, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much did Ali Benarbia hate utd?

Alexis has to go

more than he hated jews

>De Brian
Lmao

>comparing de gea to a soundcloud rapper

strawpoll.me/15051292
>strawpoll.me/15051292
strawpoll.me/15051292

lol plastic

How flustered is your arsehole rrrr kid?

What's that in english, Achmed?

>play Smalling & Jones
>lose
plenty saw it coming desu.
whats more of a joke is why Lingard still gets a nod over anyone? he cant keep the ball, cant pass, looks clueless. his nice run of form was over a month ago

hello to the city fan in here. I know your generals are made by an algerian weirdo but we having fillipino's; use your own general, pal.

IM UNITED TIL I DIE
IM UNITED TIL I DIE

nah lad, this city (and this general) is ours

Can't you understand Mancunian dialect, actually no need to answer as assuming you're a United fan you'll have never been here

>foreigners and football """fans""" from Guilford whose dad left when they were 2: the thread

Genuinely hope they do a Leeds one day

"What is a joke?"

Ive been a plastic utd customer for years, it was fun during the 90s, and latter half of the noughties but ive lost interest since we stopped winning. Should I just be true to myself and no support city? I am a glory hunter after all.

>pic not related

pic related is a fucking joke hsahahahahahahaha

Citeh

Wrong picture, b0i

>81530950
cringe

If only Mike Doyle were around to see this season