Name a greater wasted talent. He could have been what Pogba is supposed to be

Name a greater wasted talent. He could have been what Pogba is supposed to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.com/mario-balotelli/profil/spieler/45146
youtube.com/watch?v=T31cXIEtMwE
youtube.com/watch?v=c4xbySNiybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N31xr5rTa4g
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zz2P4rrBc
youtube.com/watch?v=XtZmfOqLfEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what Pogba is supposed to be
you mean a fantastic marketing tool? harsh to blame him for the alopecia

jack wilshere
injury's ruined him

Wilshere didn't waste his talent. He was just unfortunate with injuries. Shelvey is a lazy cunt with a bad attitude but a fantastic player when he wants to be

*blocks your path*

Remember him at Swansea when he would get blooters

*blocks your patho*

he's fairly talented but dumb as a brick. I suppose you can blame him for some of that, he could spend more time with coaches learning or something, but calling it "wasted talent" seems unfair

literally no other answer to this question. he could have been as good as Ibra, Eto'o and the likes. he clearly had the talent but acted like an idiot. atleast he made enough money to never care about anything again.

I miss you Mario :(.

He's still pretty good tho

Balo is still rocking lad

25 season goals so far

transfermarkt.com/mario-balotelli/profil/spieler/45146

He should be playIng for Ireland with a name like that, has he played competitively for England?

In the banter league.

HE IS COMING FOR YOU
HE IS COMING FOOORRR YOUUUUUU
HARRY POTTER
HE IS COMING FOR YOU

Shelvey was born in Romford, London[61] and grew up in a council flat in Harold Hill. Due to crime in the neighbourhood, he bought his sister a home in Brentwood when she became pregnant. His older brother George was, according to Shelvey, a better footballer, but his career was ruined by drinking and partying.[11]

Shelvey fell down a staircase as a baby, one of several childhood traumas which he believes could have caused the alopecia which caused his hair loss. He was prescribed a cream and told to sleep in a woolly hat for a month in order to combat it, but abandoned treatment because of the discomfort it caused, and said of his baldness, "If you don't like it, don't talk to me".[11] Shelvey has supported youngsters who share his condition

He was eligible for Ireland and Scotland

Gypos aren't Irish

I liked him for Liverpool, I wouldn't have given up on him as quickly as Rodgers did.

manager's nightmare 2bh, if he's going to be in your team he basically has to have a free role because he makes so many insane decisions, and he's only going to deliver results from his free role maybe one game in two
and yet the supporters will love him because of occasional blooters and comedy baldness

Same. Was a Jonjo fan, would score blooters and slide cheeky assists all the time in FIFA 13.

>this motherfucker
is Ravel Morrison even on contract anymore?

He's playing in mexico, isn't he?

Rppney. Could have been cr7 tier or atleast very close.

Dumbledore failed him

If only he wouldn't try to kill Harry Potter...

He looks EXACTLY like your average 90s polish nazi skinhead, love the lad to bits

This

yes

Fucking hell he is as well.

Can someone redpill me on this guy?

Could have been Jonjo Xavi if he didn't waste his talent

youtube.com/watch?v=T31cXIEtMwE

He's bald and he does nothing for months on end, but sometimes, like today or whenever he plays against Liverpool, he'll play like a young Kevin De Bruyne and play really well

He was captain of all the England underage teams then he stopped caring when he got his first big contract. Now he occasionally shows how good he could be like today when he dominated Pogba and Matic

youtube.com/watch?v=c4xbySNiybQ

whenever I've seen him play he's just your typical English retard midfielder hwo dribbles to nowhere with his head down and shoots over the bar 10x a game, see also Ross Barkley

youtube.com/watch?v=N31xr5rTa4g

nobody's as bad as ross barkley, but you're basically right. to shelvey's credit he seems to be able to see his passing options and know where his teammates are pretty well, but only uses that information properly about 10% of the time

>Neymar scores against Baguette FC
>omg goat 1 like for 1 respect
>Balotelli scores against Stinky Cheese FC
>he plays in a shit league!

>Neymar scores against Baguette FC
>omg goat 1 like for 1 respect
who says this though? his dad? his sister?
I've never seen that opinion posted on Sup Forums

Nobody take Neymar seriously anymore. If he went to Paris in hopes of a Ballon d'Or it was a foolish decision.
Messi, Kane and KDB clearly the top 3 players in the world. Neymar could be but he needs to play in a real league to prove it.

I asked the mexithread a while ago and they rate him over there

lel liga real league? kek

>Implying scoring against CF Siesta and Real Paella is any better

>implying scoring against Carlsberg United and Scouser FC is any better

Loved him calling fergie a grass

>romford
>London

FUCK OFF MONGO ESSEX CUNTS

Robin Friday

>He could have been what Pogba is supposed to be.
a nigger?

In Mexico, he is considered highly professional.

you now remember Neymar was hyped to be messi's successor.
I'm sad

Got sent off against united when he played for Liverpool and told Alex Ferguson to fuck off

>Kane

Michael Vick is the all-time greatest youtube highlight athlete who didn't quite become a legend.

I know soccer has a lot of good ones too but I still think the answer is Vick. Some of these guys were bigger fuckups than him (dogfighting aside) but he was so special.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Zz2P4rrBc

NFL probably the top sport for wasted talent. Aaron Hernandez, Ryan Leaf, Josh Gordan, Rae Carruth, Johnny Manziel, The Boz, Ricky Williams

Must mention Len Bias too

>you

Explain to the group how he isn't a top 5 player in the world

Vick had some great seasons though, and while he had all the arm strength and speed he didn't have the ideal prototype frame. JaMarcus Russell is a bigger waste of talent senpai.

>Kane
keke
league 1 give you as many points as any other major league lad

>Ricky Williams
Ricky lead the league in rushing and was a bonifide star, you can't say he wasted his talent because he didn't meet hall of fame production that's unfair.

If Jonjo stopped the midweek pints and took the athletic side of training seriously he might make it at a midtable club. He's done well to have the career he's had, can pass it long but nothing much else.

No touch, no pace, no game reading, can't head a ball, gives away a lot of freekicks. Swansea improved 100% the moment they sold him. 1 decent game in 5.

such a manc mong that he needs to be half-way around the world in order to be a professional

him and pato could have ruled serie a at inter and milan. its a shame. he's a pretty interesting sports figure

Kane is sick at everything this season compared to previous ones. He is still improving too

does schevchenko count? he couldve been goat tier. now hes just a forgotten name

'pretty good', yes no doubt. Nothing compared to his potential though. Pissed it away acting like a moron off the pitch.

One of those cases where he just peaked early I suppose. He seemed to do everything right career-wise but never really made it big time. In the end he just wasn't that good.
Many such cases. Sad!

lolno. Schevchenko is remembered almost everywhere (at least in Europe). Even if he is forgotten he didn't really waste his talent.

Also, inb4 Bendtner aka Balotelli Light.

If you look at his stats when he played for Liverpool in his tender years, he scored and assisted more than Gerrard did at the same age in his career. I’ve heard from a handful of cabbys when he played for Liverpool he was on the coke in their cabs.

>no game reading

I have to disagree with you here, he's unironically great at running a game when he feels like it

what kind of a name is jonjo though?

gyppo I think

Ruined his career with off field decisions. The definition of wasted talent. Could have done so much more

He was absolutely fucking dogshit and was lucky to have lasted the whole season t-b-h.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtZmfOqLfEw

He has 19 goals in 25 games this season. He may get a call up for the Italian team. He's 28 and still killing it.

What a motivator

his real name is voldemort

>all these english "wasted talents"
don't you think they're just a bit shit?