youtu.be/UEVBohpmEpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want her to delete my chin, if you know what I mean

DC bless

Bless

Embedded!

youtu.be/UEVBohpmEpE

reminder that Jacare was robbed

also Tenshin fights some big Thai fucker tomorrow morning in what kickboxing nerds say is his toughest test yet. FW Lumpinee champion and current Top 10 in Thailand. I will post vids if I can.

The chin must be tucked buddeh

Apologize

thanks senpai, will that stream anywhere?

*beats your face in so badly you go to the plastic surgeon...for new titties*
>psshh nothing personnel, kid

doubt it unless someone periscopes in the arena. Jap kickboxing when it isnt K-1 is insanely clandestine for whatever reason.

Believe you me buddeh

I liked Asia better when we thought they were all mysterious martial arts masters who employed the touch of death - pre-pride asia

Is tenshin the real life bruce lee

for me, it's holly holm, literally the GOAT

how old are you bub

oh all right too bad

>how old are you bub
old enough to know that Asains need to fight on a closed circuit if they want to get over

The Greek and the Bong bonding right now over kickboxing were arguing just a few minutes ago, shows you how pointless heem arguments are and how we're all family really.

puke cuckhold

Shinsuke Nakamura is hella over my dude

Yoel vs. Wt. Cut (L)
Yoel vs. Luke (W)
Yoel vs. USADA (???)

It's all love bb

asia is a different now got weakened and soyed they don't got that warrior spirit
the only asian country that probably has potential right now is china but sucks that lijing had to resort to gouging the fuck outta the dudes eyes tho I was a fan of him until he started doing that bullshit

Watching Japanese mma is the same as watching wwe.

>American MMA: Flicks
>European MMA: Film
>Asian MMA: Kino

>probably has potential right now is china
Imagine being a Chinese MMArtist training in China
Imagine the amount of horseshit martial artists and soy training partners you'd have to work through to get yourself a top team that can work a good program

I love all my heemsters, our sperg arguments are just there to add some spice

News
Bjpenn.com
Wmmarankings.com

I remember Meisha Tate said that in her last fight she realized she didn't want to fight anymore. It stopped being fun right there. You can lose the love for your sport in a minute and just want to stop doing it when the fights over. And you never want to just go through the motions and get beaten up to collect a check. It's when you don't care when you get fucked up. All speculation of course but I think that's what happened to Luke. After the second Bisping fight he took that long break. Probably thinking about just hanging it up. Came back, was getting beaten up by Branch but won. Thought "I don't like this anymore but can still win". Only wanted a title shot for big money. Got it. Didn't get it because Robert is an AIDS magnet. Second round you could tell Luke didn't want to be there anymore. He wasn't even fighting back. Just wanted to survive so he could not get embarrassed and get paid. He was paid at the cause of a his head becoming a bobble head and confirmed CTE. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come back.

gr8 post
But could the baldness be enough for Luke to say "fuck it, I've got nothing left to lose" and get back on that horse and learn boxing?

*runs at you with straight punches in your path*

He's got enough money for a transplant though, don't know why he's delaying it

Poor Glasshold. Don't even know what happening.

china is going to have their elite athletes sperms and eggs frozen and they are going to breed genetically modified super chinks that are going to dominate sports in the next generation

Right now Yoel is in church praying for the health, safety and wellness of his brother Luke Rockhold

What do you think Luke is thinking about Yoel?

I imagine he's praying for his health, safety and wellness

Wake up Yoel it's all... Wait, what.

>be Luke Rockhold
>go to church
>make snarky faces at the priest
>"pssshhhht, I'm outta here"
>stands up, poses, puts on sunglasses, smacks your GFs ass, pushes you out of his path on the pew, leaves, turns around at door, flips the double bird, backs out of Church

This

Top Kek.

Fuck he just might.
>stress from heems
>hair falls out
>spends all time in sun
>wrinkles up

I feel bad that Luke fell for the Henri Hooft meme. Only good products of Blackzillians are what, Rumble and Michael Johnson? The Hooft fights on YouTube are just him being heemed.

I mean what the fuck Luke trains at the American KICKBOXING Academy and with Hooft. And he still gets BTFO standing. You'd think after being heemed by Bisping he'd be training with Freddie Roach.

Kamaru Usman is doing well

I think Luke saw the bully from all the 1980s high school flicks and said "yeah, I wanna be like that guy" and then didn't bother to finish watching the movie

is he officially puke cuckbald now?

upvoted

He has horrific head movement and he always walks directly backwards when backed up. He needs to cut an angle from time to time and not just spam check hooks. He was doing really well early on but limited his volume in Round 2, didn’t work the body or pace enough in general. Any time Romero blitzed forward he did that horrible head weaving that just pinballed him between punches. You could tell in round 3 he was fighting really urgently and turning it up but inevitably he couldn’t move his head or his feet efficiently to avoid those blitzes. Romero is good at pressuring, being patient, and cutting the cage but Luke did terribly footwork wise and moving his head

>Personnel
You mean personal

*directly in a straight line backwards when backed up

It's over. I'm team Jacare too now

>Kim showing me the light

it's a doggy dog world out there pally
sometimes mispelling can be a diamond in the skies

she's unironically most beautiful girl on the pic

Yeah Rockhold's foot movement is an issue. He has a lot of variety on the feet and is very powerful but he's not agile or swift in terms of ability to move though space or change direction on his opponent. He's very stationary and moves in straight lines. His jab was a new addition, and worked well, but it's ultimately a sticking plaster on a gunshot wound in terms of his striking overall.

BLEACHED

Odds on Gadelha being a lesbo?

*walks toward your waifu*

Israel Adesanya only weighed in at 183. I would love to see him and wonderboy stare at each other for five rounds tbqh.

What’s next? Gatekeeper?

>Luke isnt a chinlet
imagine believing this

100%

90%

I had posted a theory some time ago that KK is also a closeted lesbian

She's a married woman.Show some respect please

I'd love to see some memes of Demi Lavoto with Yoel, just hanging out, smiling, laughing
>subtle enough for Juke to use his imahination

>canadianpervert.jpg

whats her insta

>Odds on Gadelha being a lesbo?
I'll bet tomboy but not lesbo

Respect to Curtis Blaydes. He stood with Mark at the beginning. Was being blown the fuck out but survived. Then wrestle fucked Mark got the death.

i'm not telling you,punk

Meme of the event so far lads

0%

She got implants. No way is she a dyke, they aren't that vain or insecure.

>Ruined the co main
>Ruined the card from having 5 (FIVE) spicy bangers

No thanks, fuck him. Can’t wait to see Tai smash him

Hunto goofed hard, he had him dead to rights rocked on the ground and whiffed so bad.

It's been two years, how long does it take Mendes to do a full camp?

What exactly was rockhold doing in the fight? Did he gas? He barely kicks anymore. Nothing with bad intentions was thrown, just flicking out some jabs.

>JBJ and Andy pop

Don’t care

>Roidemro pops

It’s beatdown time!

Anybody else familiar with this feeling?

please dude share the luv my man

how dare he use his wrestling skills instead of keeping it on the feet so he can get permaheemed

He was scared of the Yoel takedowns and probably thought he was some expert boxer after training with Hooft

Give me one, just one redeeming thing this faggot did in his fight last night?

He was shook, knew he couldn't grapple with Yoel and didn't want to press him and commit. Was actually a little sad how this went down and im not even a fan of Rockhold

He was insanely cognizant of the fact that Romero could knock his block off at any second with like ten different types of strike.

He's very slight for a middleweight. I know he's tall, but i can't think of another one that slim.

Hey, Jessica is adorable

reminded me of this gem

He didn’t lose any grappling exchanges against a Olympian

tripling up on the jab was nice

>He was scared of the Yoel takedowns
desu it might have benefited him if Yoel took him down, he has the advantage on the ground, might even pull a cheeky sub off his back

@kimjiyeonkimchi

when Suakim's head clatters off the canvas when he takes that left hand shot, they will know its not all talk

BASED. thankyou.

kid looks like JDS

It really was sad, as much as I was sure of yoel winning by ko, during the fight i was surprised that the whole time it was just waiting to happen, it was inevitable, luke imposed nothing on yoel, nothing to limit him besides a just a few leg kicks

Was the victim of a highlight-reel knockout. For real though, seeing it slowed down and seeing how badly fucked Luke was from the first punch before Yoel totally scrambled him actually made my stomach turn.

>Romero has already been tested nearly a dozen times this year alone because of his suspect body type
>Clean, clean, clean, clean, clean
>Autists I’m here think he is going to piss hot

For sure, 100%! Romero popped a few roids on the walkout like he’s fucking Popeye with Spinach lmao

Stop taking your anger that Luke lost out on literally THE Soldier of God Yoel Romero

Chinlethold

fuck you greece you lied to me

I'm the one holding up the roof for weebs and JMMAheads on heem and this is how you treat me

We're done.

>tfw woke up nervous for the fight and got btfo
>now that I know tenshin is fighting tomorrow I'll be nervous for that too
I can't catch a break, if he loses I'll be seriously dejected he seems like a great lad

Where did you see it in slow motion? I need this

For sure any other middleweight would've survived that freight train punch to the temple.

kek

He’s already pissed hot before. Everyone’s on steroids though

Yoel is natty. Tim Means is natty too. Their issues with USADA were solved quickly. Jon Jones is not natty. He's probably been suspended this entire time.