Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just numbers going up and down. They don't even mean anything

>Slightly 3D graph to look more interesting
An no, I can't defend it

we've been jewed big time, what's there to defend? our country has long been under control of the kike banks.

if you're too autistic to look at a graph, see here:

Who made this terrible graph?

It's unreadable.

>3d

>white on grey

>low resolution

>labels at an angle and tightly packed.

Godamn this is awful.

>european union
not a country

US had $18.558 trillion gdp 2015. half a trillion is nothing

>3D
>white on grey
You're right. I can't defend this shit tier design

>>low resolution
wtf are you talking about? it reads just fine. zoom in retard

>doesn't know how to right click

it's fiat money, so it's of little consequence

This chart only shows the balance of money that transfers from one country to another, not total GDP.

So yeah, we import more than we export.

Why didn't you just post the link in the first place instead of raping our eyes with your shitty Excel chart skills?

... So what you're saying is that it's the EU turn to be "World Police"???

Give 'Merica a break?

because the US is full of idiots that don't understand a trade balance wrecks your economy through outsourcing just like low wages wreck your economy through stagnation.

Remember these are all the same people that think mass immigration is "good for the economy" because Mexicans "do the jobs whitey won't"

it's hard to defend moronic hoarding of cash when you can invest it, especially when rates are so low you can borrow for free.

Although you can't really talk shit if you're in the EU since you are essentially Germany's trade bitch.

can you read?
>CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCE

>hoarding of cash

this is a trade deficit not a government deficit

trade surplus=more spending and jobs in the economy
trade deficit=lack of spending and jobs

it's really that simple

Ironically economic experts think a deflationary drain on demand "spurs the economy" when it actually is rotting it away.

Why do you think Germany/China is so hell bent on having a trade surplus?

protip:It's not because they're stupid

>protip
The balance of payments is called so for a reason, it HAS to balance. While persistent current account deficits may indicate structural problems and means less national assets, it mainly indicates the country imports all its goods from poor foreigners who slave away in menial jobs making stuff. Those countries with current account surpluses in the OP have financial account deficits, BY DEFINITION, whereas UK and USA have huge financial account surpluses. So it isn't that big of a deal.

>European Union
Lel.

>ITT: retards without any knowledge of economics or trade

trade balances naturally correct themselves over time. there is literally nothing wrong with this.

>muh deficits

yeah okay virgin trumpfags

also this

>slave away in menial jobs making stuff

>hurr we outsourced all our industry so our middle class is fucked and has lower wages/no job
>we're so smart
>the industrial revolution was a mistake production is irrelevant to the economy
>also lets flood the country with immigrants because apparently wages aren't low enough and housing prices aren't high enough

why are globalists so fucking retarded?

No idiot, the west had the highest wages on earth for those "menial" jobs until globalists decided to outsource them to asia.

So instead of building up their own economies so they too can have high standards of living we are now essentially impoverishing asians all so business can pay western workers less

>trade balances naturally correct themselves over time

>IT WILL ALL FIX ITSELF MAGICALLY

? google current account balance.

>le libertarian enlightened by his own intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

no trade balances don't "fix themselves" you'd have to be some sort of raging autist to think that.

Anyone who thinks America is in a worse economic situation than the EU is a fucking economics simpleton.

Account balance where?
What is this graph?

>It's unreadable.
Someone needs a new monitor
It's perfectly readable, it just doesn't make no sense at all

debt : gdp is only statistic which matters, and it is stable for us. We pay less interest on loans than inflation so all that red is basically free money for us

really makes you think.....

The EU is in a far worse situation because it's full of austerity obsessed Germans that are also raping the rest of the Eurozone through trade deficits

It's not current if it's from 2015 tho ;^)

I am simply stating facts, why are you attaching a political view to my post? I never mentioned anything about immigration, et cetera.
Also, be wary when you speak of "globalists" like there is a secret agenda. It is consumers who wanted globalism, economists and the like merely have theories as to why it benefits them, which consumers seem to think it does as they love low prices. I would also add, before you respond again, that this knock-on effect of low prices from globalisation is very real and much more significant than we assume, due to its being dissipated and spread out greatly.

Shouldn't you be watching Muhammed rape your wife?

>>No idiot, the west had the highest wages on earth for those "menial" jobs until globalists decided to outsource them to asia.
you might recall that in the 19th century workers made starvation wages all throughout the industrialized world.

The high wages made by workers, especially US ones, were a historical aberration that is now going away. It happened because the war destroyed so much capital stock, and so many lives, that labor was both needed and scarce. And half the world was behind the iron curtain and not competing against you. Now China and India joined the world economy, so there's a lot more labor, and technological progress has reduced the need for labor even more than the industrial revolution did.

Protectionism is a fool's errand, because it just incentivizes getting around the restrictions, or economizing even more on the use of labor.

When EU collapses and stock market bubble pops everyone will be running to US treasuries so in a way the US is better off than EU

we would have more money if we stopped giving other shitty countries money

>be amerinigger
>have been ruled by racemix nigger for 2 entire terms
>get triggered
>use stale meme of calling people by islamic names

Wow, that video... Why are no American politicians cultured? Their whole political scene is vaudeville entertainment played out by pseudo-intellectual clowns.

ITT: Sup Forumstards who don't understand what a current account deficit implies.

>he actually believes that

>60% white
Germany is like >9000% safer than the USA, just so you know

no moron a trade deficit means money is going "out" of the economy goods are coming "in"

and debt:GDP is irrelevant unless you are talking private debt

>starvation wages

literally the highest wages on earth at the time

>low prices are good goy

not if it comes from lowering wages.

it's not a deficit so I'm not really able to take anything you are writing seriously. it's a balance.

i am not a libertarian

this is basic economics

kill yourselves

The wages are lower only in those jobs which are outsourced. (Are you telling me no new jobs are created?) Rampant immigration surely doesn't help either.
>>low prices are good goy
But, they are. It is not Jews making your people buy cheap shit from abroad due to brainwashing, they want to...you would rather restrict their choice to do so, like some communist despot.

you stupid or something?
america gives away billions of dollars a year in aid and paying for nato and shit

>There is no trade deficit

kek

>Jews making your people buy cheap shit

No they just removed tariffs so they could outsource to save a few shekels

>not if it comes from lowering wages.
if you raise wages but the cost of goods goes up in proportion, you haven't actually improved anyone's standard of living or created any wealth or opportunity, you've just experienced inflation.

and generally lowering prices increases the standard of living overall by more than it costs in jobs. The only problem is that the benefits are spread to everyone, but only some people suffer the job losses.

Those people might want to look for different jobs. If they can't because they've been a steelworker or whatever for 20 years and can't fathom or refuse to consider doing anything else, or moving to a different place, well, that's their issue.

Not an economist, can somebody explain like I'm five what a trade balance is and what this graph means?

and everyone else are the cucks because nobody will call us out or do anything about it. so fuck off

>jews removed tariffs
Ignorant of world economic history I see.
Look, buddy, I wish you well in real life, maybe if I wasn't doing well in the world I would look for my boogeyman to blame too. Several times you have read views and opinions into my posts that simply weren't there, you are a paranoid twit.

When USA collapses and stock market bubble pops everyone will be running to EU treasuries so in a way the EU is better off than USA

How hard is it to make a graph? How do you fuck up this bad?

You have to literally try to fuck this up this much.

>you haven't actually improved anyone's standard of living

yes you have you've increased wages for the workers by increasing their pay. They now have more money to buy goods and services, increasing overall demand in the economy.

>you've just experienced inflation

which is good

>generally lowering prices increases the standard of living

Only if you increase production by improving technology not if you slash wages so everyone can live the lives of Chinese orphans working in sweathshops

>The only problem is that the benefits are spread to everyone

except the people that now have low wages and all the business that loses customers becuase everyone is either underemployed/unemployed

>might want to look for different jobs
and then you get a college debt bubble because everyone is forced into academia when they don't even belong there

Most people don't have the IQ nessecary for the STEM work you fap over.

>that's their issue.

yes classic libertarian autism fuck other people I got mine

>doesn't even know who Milton Friedman, king of free trade and outsourcing, is
>calls anyone else ignorant

nice

more money goes out of the economy than comes in

you are draining the economy of demand when you have a trade deficit meaning you're losing jobs and cash.

Think of it like tourism. If you have a lot of tourism to a city you get lots of money/business that helps the economy

well a trade deficit is like if no one ever comes to your city, but everyone in "your" city goes somewhere else and spends their money.

eventually all your local business would be fucked

Milton Friedman died only ten years ago you silly bastard, you are just showing how uneducated you are on world economic history, especially in Europe where shit actually matters, if you think Friedman is the great innovator of free trade.
Nobody is going to give you a hand-out, you should worry about becoming successful yourself before feigning care for others like here , which you use as a façade for your failure. Maybe reading some Friedman would help you, goy. (I don't like Friedman before you sperg out again)

>>yes you have you've increased wages for the workers by increasing their pay. They now have more money to buy goods and services, increasing overall demand in the economy.
which is countered by the fact that prices rise. Goods cost more to make because of those higher wages. Y'know, unless you substitute more imports from a country that didn't raise wages, in which case some workers here are gonna be out of a job entirely.

>which is good
Only to the extent that it's needed to ensure the circulation of money. Which is about 2%. High inflation is a self-reinforcing cycle that discourages investment. Look at Zimbabwe.

>and then you get a college debt bubble because everyone is forced into academia when they don't even belong there
nobody forces you to go to college. The zeitgeist is that you should, but nobody forces anyone to.

>Most people don't have the IQ nessecary for the STEM work you fap over.
where'd I say anything about STEM? You need skills if you aspire to more than starvation wages, but they don't have to be in STEM. But yes, you do have to be skilled in something. If you're stupid enough that you can't acquire skills in anything at all, then you're pretty much completely expendable to the economy, and society as a whole really.

Didn't they teach whoever made this graph you never use 3d?

>Milton Friedman died only ten years ago

How is that even relevant?

The US was protectionist until the 70s when he convinced us it was "bad"

Before that jew we had a nationalist system

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

>The American School, also known as the "National System", represents three different yet related constructs in politics, policy and philosophy. It was the American policy from the 1860s to the 1970s, waxing and waning in actual degrees and details of implementation. Historian Michael Lind describes it as a coherent applied economic philosophy with logical and conceptual relationships with other economic ideas

>protecting industry through selective high tariffs (especially 1861–1932) and through subsidies (especially 1932–70)
>government investments in infrastructure creating targeted internal improvements (especially in transportation)
>a national bank with policies that promote the growth of productive enterprises rather than speculation.

>give you a hand-out

But international corporations get a hand out by accessing low cost asian labor that no one else can compete with

It's funny how all your arguments just "happen" to benefit international jewry

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

>EU
>money
Top kek

THIS.
And then they proceed to name individual countries in Europe after listing them all together....
Who tf made this monstrosity of a graph?

>that prices rise
not at the same time

That's the whole point of inflation

>it's needed to ensure the circulation of money.
like I said inflaion is a good thing.

Deflation means people are taking money "out" of the economy which means nothing is getting spent and nothing is getting produced and labor is idle. That's why you had 25% unemployment during the Great Depression and massive deflation. No one was spending.

>nobody forces you to go to college

Aside from all your jobs going overseas

>You need skills if you aspire to more than starvation wages

And yet you could live a good life from the 40s-70s on blue collar work

but that's a "free lunch" according to libertarians because some guy in China is willing to do your job for a nickel.

Bush and Obama lad

That looks old as fuck. Don't bullshit me.

2015-2016