After reading a thread about WM/AF couples with 300+ replies I need to get this rant off my chest Sup Forums

After reading a thread about WM/AF couples with 300+ replies I need to get this rant off my chest Sup Forums

Think your life sucks? Frustrated with being White in today's age?

You will never know how terrible it is being a HAPA male.

My sister is HAPA but she looks beautiful, is white passing, and has a white chad tier boyfriend.

I on the other hand got none of the White characteristics, I just look like a slightly deformed Asian. My dad is a 6'2 White guy and somehow I turned out 5"4. And I have a 4 inch penis, and that's measuring BONE PRESSED. Thanks a lot dad for marrying a 5ft Chinese-American girl.

I have never been able to fuck a girl because I'm shorter than most girls and I'm afraid my penis is physically too short to successfully penetrate a vagina.

I'm completely bottom of the barrel. The only way my life could be any more miserable if I was 100% Asian, but I live in an area that's almost entirely White, so even being just 50% Asian is a death sentence here. I get the same treatment from girls gay guys get. They always treat me like I'm some kind of asexual creature that cannot be viewed in a sexual manner.

And my parents despise me. I can see it in my dad's eyes, how I don't look anything like him and I know he must hate it. He must think of me as some kind of monstrosity. And my mom always looks at me with contempt. How could she like me if I look more Asian than White considering she chose a White man over an Asian man herself? They love my sister though, and I'm pretty sure they like her white boyfriend more than me too.

As soon as my sister gets married to a White guy they're going to treat him as their true son and completely shut me out of their lives.

Welcome to my live. I hope you feel a bit better about yours now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaqVv5j0m48
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_King
youtube.com/watch?v=iCgRd1Bl55M
halfasianpeople.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sucks man.

I'm pretty short too, but have a 7.2" dick. I always wonder what it's like to have a real short one, guessing it's kind of like tall people wondering what it's like to be short

Good.

Do the world a favor and jam your hands into a wood chipper so you never shit-post again.

The hottest 'young' director today is Cary Fukunaga who comes from an Asian father + Swedish mother. He has fucked every Hollywood starlet from Imogen Poots to Michelle Williams (Health Ledger's wife when he died)

>Michelle Williams (Health Ledger's wife when he died)
Cary Fukunaga with Michelle Williams

Did you know the first superhero who was White and was played by a non-White was Dean Cain (aka born Dean Tanaka) who has a Japanese father + White mother.

Sell your boipussi and become rich. What do you have to lose?

Lucky. But I haven't even gotten to a point where my dick size would even matter.

The few times I went on a Tinder date I could always immediately see the disappointment in a girl's eyes when she saw how short I was. I could tell I was wasting her time and she wished she had picked someone else from Tinder.

Even worse than that is when things are going great online and I'm about to meet a chick and then she asks me how tall I am like an hour before we're supposed to meet, the reasoning usually being that she wants to know what sized heels she should wear. And then when I tell her how short I am 9/10 out of they just stop responding to me. The first few times I would even still go to our agreed upon date location in the hope that she would still show up. To no avail.

>Dean Cain (aka born Dean Tanaka) who has a Japanese father + White mother.

Dean Cain was the ultimate alpha:
1) Was the quarterback of the Princeton football team
2) Dated Brooke Shields (when she the top young female celebrity in the US)
3) Took Brooke Shields' virginity
4) Took his good-looks and became Superman

Relax, go into banking and real estate, make a bunch of money and fuck any girl you want.

But if youre gonna continue this pity party then just fuk off back to china.

(((Swedish))) mother

Someone post the list. It seems that when asian men impregnate white women their children are all honorary whites, but the when the opposite happens you get shit like olivia munn, elliot rogers etc.

go to Asia and find a wife. Asian immigrant women are good too.

>Cary Joji Fukunaga
>Height: 6'1
>Is White passing
>Probably has a White sized penis
>Super rich
>Super famous

Like I said, I didn't get any positive White traits from my parents. I got the shitty Asian genes and the few White traits I have make me look weird.

This sounds fake, you got a 100% white y chromosome so your primary sex characteristics (dick size) should be based off that.

have you considered becoming a trap?

>Dean Cain
>Height: 6′ 0″
>White Passing
>White genes that make him look naturally muscular, stocky

These HAPA's are the exception, not the norm.

Maybe like 1% of HAPA's make it over 6ft

I don't care about money. I want a girl to fall in love with me. I want a girl to lust for me. I want a girl to have a real orgasm from my sexual performance. I have no interest in having to spend money to fake all of these things.

Improve yourself, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=DaqVv5j0m48

I'm bumping this because pol needs to understand the dangers of racemixing.

Im hapa and I came out fine.

That's bullshit, if anything it would be the other way around, because as a male my height is "supposed" to be more predetermined by my father than my mother, and Asian fathers are shorter than White fathers.

If my dad was the 5ft Asian and my mom was the 6ft2 White, then I'd probably be even shorter than I already am.

Hapas are mentally ill. Racemixing is an abomination and should be banned by the state on humanitarian grounds

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”

Work out.

Shitty RP post. I've met Hapa male in the US and they are pretty cool.

Hapa here, don't worry, I have fucked enough white girls for the both of us. It wasn't easy but it's possible.

All your showing me is some blurry bathroom picture.

Height and penis size?

>was the ultimate alpha:
and look what he did with it? last I saw him, he was hosting some shitty daytime game show. NExt he'll be doing infomercials.

OP, make monies and go find a chink in china. not a hard problem.

I'm Slavic and Mexican, I came out really weird.
I got light eyes but a really long face, I'm pretty short but I have nice sandy hair.
It's weird.

6ft
7inches

sounds like you have a confidence problem. memes aside, penis size really doesn't matter that much. 4 inches is more than enough to penetrate a girl lol.

also, why does everyone use elliott rodgers pic? he's actually pretty good looking tbqh, he was just a complete whack job.

How tall are you and how big is your dick? You either got really, really lucky or you're bullshiting.

Stop being a bitch.
Honestly you self hating hapa faggots should just off yourselves.
Not everybody blames being mixed on all their personal problems

george?

post a pic of your sister or fuck off

see
What dangers?

Here is Tim Wu - professor, ran for Governor of NYC under the Green party and is most well-known for coining the term 'Net Neutrality". He is also married to Kathryn Judge also a profesor who clerked under Supreme Court justice Stephen G. Breyer.

This isn't your blog faggot, stop whining about how bad everything is and improve yourself. Seriously, there are people way worse off than you who will never have what you do.

4 inches is pretty small

You literally look like me though, way too Asian and not White passing at all. I doubt any White girl is going to be interested in you even if you got the height going for you.

And the great thing about being HAPA or Asian is that it doesn't even matter how big your dick is, because other women have been brainwashed to believe we all have small dicks regardless.

Run away OP. They don't love you, so run away from that home and find a place where they will accept you. Make them feel important to you?

>Here is Tim Wu

Well, firstly you should own being short.. It sounds like you're kind of ashamed of it, in that you're keeping it a secret 'till the very end. If you don't mind being short, the girls won't usually mind it, unless they're superficial, which very few of them are. I've met 5ft guys who were doing martial arts and were alpha af, it's all attitude senpai.

lotta girls got yellow fever, i know plenty of full-blooded asian dudes who are manlet-tier and they get tons of pussy. you're probably a spineless coward whos afraid of women op.

He looks tall as well. And he's White passing. He could literally just say he's Greek or something.

All you've managed to do so far is show me a bunch of HAPA's who won the genetic lottery and got over 6ft and turned out mostly White passing.

>way too Asian and not White passing at all. I doubt any White girl is going to be interested in you

white girls only care about that sweet bbc, even if you looked white you'd still get no pussy

You seem like a cool guy OP, I hope you find happiness.

The Chad of my high school days was a tall, muscular hapa.

>tfw bullied by a hapa

A fucking pasta nigger

Nigga you're trollin. Quit being so SupremeTM

Also all those people bringing up positive HAPA examples:

There is a visibility bias. Lucky HAPA's blessed with more White genes will naturally be out more and visible to the public while 99% of HAPA's like me are complete shut-ins because the world has given up on us.

But I'm ugly user

I knew a guy in highschool who was 4 foot nothing, ugly as sin, awkward as fuck, and a total fucking aspie. His dad was non-existent, his mom was a literal drug-addict whore and everyone fucking hated him.

And you know what that little fuck did? He went to a party, found one of the hottest girls in school pretty drunk, told her to follow him into a bedroom and fucked her in the ass right there. Took pictures on his phone.

And after that, we all kind of thought he was cool. He even got a gf (she was a 4/10 blind girl who was way out of his league).

So fuck your pity party.

Hapa women are goddesses. I was just in Japan and this was incredibly true.

I have a thick southern accent that girls say is sexy.

Maybe instead of crying like a baby and talking it out with your parents? Concluding from your thoughts and presumptions is pretty illogical and immature even.

>one yellow tooth

Does that hold a cyanide cap?

I'm starting to think this is a subtle AM/WF thread.

No, you're a shut in, not because of your genes but because your a whiny faggot, who won't get fit and blame external factors for your problems.
Not all HAPAS are like you, not even the majority. You just want to blame something else besides you for your own failures in life

Guess your only option is to embrace it and become a trap.

Or move to a totally asian area.

You did make me feel a little better. My 6" gets the job done at least.

That blows famalia I guess just get /fit/?
Best thing you can do and also date an Asian girl it's going to be the easiest thing to do.

It's just because the vast majority of whites who date Asians are ugly, socially inept losers who were continually rejected by normal (white) girls, so they turned to Asians.

If these white guys had had kids with white girls, the vast majority would still be ugly autists.

>not a muslim girl

Elliot Rodgers was a brilliant writer, if you read his manifesto or listen to him speak. Some of the things he said were hilariously pathetic but still, he was a very good writer.

His videos actually made me feel sorry for him, with the exception of the parts where he goes off the complete deep end.

pls, no bully

ITT: /r/asianMasculinity

the fit thing is mostly a meme. confidence is really 90% of everything. most guys regardless of race who have issues NEVER FUCKING ASK ONE OUT. I would say just talk to every girl to build up confidence and become confortable around them. (make small talk with female cashier, etc)

You're right, sorry friendo.
[spoiler] great costumes!

Here is Zach King (Asian father + White mother AMWF). He is the #1 subscribed person on Vine with his amazing vids. Here is his wikipedia page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_King

You can't be 400 pounds and asking girls out.

For those seriously interested in the plight of HAPA's, check these out:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCgRd1Bl55M

halfasianpeople.com/

>Welcome to my live. I hope you feel a bit better about yours now.
I do user, thanks for cheering me up about my issues (lost at CS go comp for the first time in 5 games and now have to go sleep with my beautiful wife instead while we work on baby number 3)

check em

>Here is Zach King (Asian father + White mother AMWF).

Here are his parents and his family. Isnt it amazing all these AMWF Hapas are so famous & successful?

Best mix is black and white. whites mixing with asians produces guaranteed low test men.

Become a trap or move to an asian country where you are tall and exotic with your partial white features.

/thread

>tall
>white passing

HAPA exception, move along!

t. eternal anglo

Have you seen DJ Khaled?

you really can. the guys who dont ever get laid are the guys who are insecure and don't ask girls out. OP sounds like he falls into this category.

>that sickening moon face
race mixing was a mistake

How old are you?

You should post your face.

4" is fine. Gorillas have 1.5" dicks and they still make babies. Plus you got hands and a tongue. Just find another tiny Asian girl like your dad.

I look like this guy

Here is Jason Mamoa - Hawaiian/Asian father + White mother. He is best known for playing Khal Drogo on Game Of Thrones and being Aquaman in the upcoming movie. He is similar to Dean Cain (aka Dean Tanaka) here as he will be playing a DC Comic book character than was originally white.

>Not finding a nice muslim girl who you can Ramadan with

He's a Millionaire.
I think this is just a /r9k/ meme when I was in good shape every girl I fucked with was blonde and fit now that i've fell off i'm fucking latinas and other races.
I just want a slavic wife famlia

>He is similar to Dean Cain (aka Dean Tanaka) here (You) (You) as he will be playing a DC Comic book character than was originally white.

as Aquaman

He doesn't look one bit Asian.

All you're saying is that being a HAPA is OK as long as you look 99% White

Was his father actually Asian, or native Hawaiian?

I'm a hapa too, life sucks when your a hapa. Neither whites, nor Asians really want to be your friend, and they usually exclude you from their "crew."

Because he's raised by Asian father + white mother

How many times do I need to remind you only true alpha Asian get whites women? While only trash white male go after even more trash Asian women? WMAF coupled always disguisting. Asian women who marry whites is always the same type of person. Literately no personality and no education and no brain. Complete race traitor whore who is the most shallow one. White father is usually a beta annoying little weak shit probably has mental challenges
Just imagine how these2 people would raise their children. It creeps me the fuck out

On the other hand. The alpha Asian male needs to be true alpha and has strong personality, look good enough and be successful to get a white girl. The said white girl cannot be lower standard since that Asian father should be very how quality. They'd give children a strong father figure and proper education from the mother. Both parent are strong minded
P

I think it can help a little bit, but the main thing is that it gives men confidence. OP could really get girls if he wanted to, but it would take a little effort. I guess whining on Sup Forums is easier than trying.

I know a guy who is full Vietnamese and friggin 5'9 manlet. But he weight lifts, makes 50k a year and fucks top notch sluts.

You know what to do.
Try to stick a bomb to you and blame it all in the multi-culturalism

>vietnamese
Does he act like a nog?

So? What's your point?

99% of HAPA's like me are the result of WM/AF and not AM/WF.

He is loud and boisterous, but at appropriate times and doesn't partake in nigging.

Like an Asian Thor.

So if I have a kid with a white woman , my kid will be a successful Chad?