HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>0 goals in 4 games

>Xavi pls save me where are you

nice jinx buds late game super dribble equalizer coming on

>Iniesta, pls do all the work so I can tap it in and get credit!

lol nice try faggot

Look at the top of his head!

bump

>February
>Starts disappearing
Like clockwork

Xavi lad raking in the bucks at Qatar. Gives weird interviews every fortnight about grass size, Neymar and Real.

tsu spacejammed him

Xavi is gone, Neymar is gone, Iniesta is an old man, how can I statpad now!?

>Gives weird interviews every fortnight about grass size, Neymar and Real.
kek

>goat

Messi has not scored in 4 games, Ronaldo has been scoring penalties and tapins left and right the past month, and yet Messi STILL has twice as many goals in La Liga. The absolute state of Ronaldo's season lol
Barcelona have the leisure to slip up in the league every now and then because Messi has already earned them enough points to all but claim the trophy and create a massive difference with their competitors (+17) while Halal and Ronaldo only have the CL left this season in which they're inevitably going to get BTFO by PSG anyway. Ronaldo's goals from now on literally do not matter, because they're already out of the race thanks to Ronaldo disappearing in the league. while Messi is still competing for all 3 titles and only 3 goals away from another golden boot.

cool pasta bro

that first one should have sniejder in it
:'(

Kill yourself, leaf.

>14 replies
>9 posters

The only thing we can really expect from Messi is that once every dozen games he'll do some meme run for highlight reels. He only puts in effort so he can market himself, does bare minimum otherwise.

>messi is the best player ever

>disappears in february
>snow also disappears in february
>snow is white
>messi is Argentinian

Therefore Argentinians are white

>daily messi hate thread

like clockwork

>paki
>barca and messi dick rider

every time

SAD