What emotions does the thought of me killing myself bring out of you user ?

what emotions does the thought of me killing myself bring out of you user ?
be honest.

Attached: 1512488628198.webm (270x360, 643K)

Apathy.

Makes me sad.

I've been there. I was in that place for years....and now i'm not.

So it makes me feel sad that another person is feeling so bad that they want to end their life and it makes me feel bad that you could end your life and eliminate ANY chance of being happy.

None. I'm responsible for my own emotions.

agnostic

same, except not because of any of this shit

i would be sad, i love you op.
~op~

Attached: tumblr_ovc64hvkhu1r9jswyo1_1280.jpg (1280x1919, 166K)

I dont know you so I dont care. I think you shouldnt, but hearing you dead would have no effect on me. Dont kill yourself tho

don't give a shit
there should be less humans anyway

Attached: download_20191201_193819.jpg (1024x1457, 326K)

kys faggit
OP is Faggit.
OP is attention thot

my thoughts in that order

Been there, tried that. I'm glad I didn't succeed. You will be too.

I've been there. The need for attention as a cry for help. Hoping everything fix itself or someone else dos it or sudenly sonething happens that would make my life better.
But it doesn't work that way. It's a tunnel you have to go through and you're gonna see the light only outside of it. It's your journey and only you can fix your life. I know it I had to fix mine.
The only thing you have to keep in mind is that death is permanent. And eventually we all are gonna go that way. So stick to this ride even if it's shit at the moment. There's no other ticket user.
All the best for you user.

Attached: 1545123547224.jpg (1280x1036, 105K)

freedom, empathy

you're free to self-euthanize, regardless of what Abrahamic filth have taught you. if you have a terminal illness, or have been suffering for decades, it's up to you to end your suffering. you owe no one a continuance of suffering.

Faggot

I would prefer if you didn't. we are all one on this planet. together united we can ascend.

As someone who faces the similar challenges, I can assure that it is only natural that after overcoming these challenges I have been given an amazing outlook on life. I also refused antidepressants/ medication/vaccines. I also dont drink tap water, especially in the city. Lol. Good luck user I love you and I love the Creator the most.

None. I don't know you. You're nothing to me, as I ma nothing to you. I find suicide to be a rational choice when all other options have been tried. But I have yet to hear a single person talking about suicide be out of other options.

All reversible options should be attempted before permanent ones.

Sympathy. I consider suicide every day. My entire life revolves around escapism. Drink, jack off, browse the internet, work, repeat.

Honestly depends on how you go about it. If you just off yourself in any lame ol way then I mean I couldn't care less, but if you commit seppuku you would BRING GREAT HONOR TO YOUR FAMIRY NAME!

How do u know death is bad? Have u ever been dead?

Don't be afraid to feel for yourself or for others.

I know it feels like it protects you but it only isolates you.

pathetic and lazy. Rather talk about your feelings than doing something about your shitty situation.

Curiosity, maybe.

it brings out the thought that you can't ever have an honest opinion in a public forum because you'll never get an honest answer