Realistically, how much longer do they plan on filming episodes with this old man?

Realistically, how much longer do they plan on filming episodes with this old man?

I mean, it has to be a topic of discussion among the creator and producers, no?

It's funny because he looks older in BCS than he did in BB

That's because he IS older, Marty. He IS!

so what's going on with his skin? i know he's old but this look really unhealthy

i love mike, but i do wonder if he'd be able to be in this show for the long haul, depending on whenever they plan to finish BCS

Fuck look at his head. Looks like his blood is seeping through his skin.

He's either terrible at shaving his head or has really sensitive skin.

How much longer do they plan on running the series?

Saul was small time like Jesse. By what season 2-3 Walt had already surpassed both of those two clowns.

>Why are you filming my scenes first?

do you think they'd take the show to when Cinnabon Gene is around? I think this wya they can work it past Mike's death.

Forever like Walking Dead

I don't think anyone expects more than 6 seasons

Every time I scroll past this image I think it's Ric Flair.

To be honest, I find the "Gene" snippets far more compelling than the backstory. As good as the show is overall, knowing that some characters aren't gonna die (or at least not until BB) kinda removes any anxiety you feel for them as a viewer.

And I just find the older version of an utterly lonely, beaten Saul fascinating. No outlet for his humor, no socializing, can't practice law...how does the guy manage to put on that Cinnabon hat day after day knowing this is as good as it's ever gonna get?

>whaddya lookin at, smoothskin

Same, I'm looking forward to knowing more about Saul's post-BB life.

I am invested in the current timeline though, mostly because i want to know what will happen to Kim and that asshole Chuck.

Did they ever establish why Saul had to go into hiding in the first place? With Walt, it was obvious enough, but I never got the impression that there was any glaring or solid evidence that Saul had acted improperly outside his role as Walt's counsel.

Montages: The Show

They should CG his head from when he was in Beverly Hills Cop and put it onto his body in Better Call Saul.

>>To be honest, I find the "Gene" snippets
are these after BB or before BCS ?

after BB, he's at omaha

It's called skin cancer

That mall he works at is no mall in Omaha. I wish they'd actually have filmed it here but I understand production budgets a little.

For Walt's "exile" in snowy New Hampshire, all those scenes were shot in New Mexico. So it just makes sense they'd film at a local mall vs. going all the way to Omaha for authenticity.

he has a common potential precursor to skin cancer

every few months he has to get treatment which involves freezing the head with liquid nitrogen, and then shooting lasers at it

damn, hope he's doing alright.

I was curious about that because they did a rather piss poor job of obscuring "cottonwood mall"

Why the fuck would they go all the way to Nebraska just to film some indoor mall scenes

ikr

why don't they use that cgi that makes people look younger

but seriously why did they hire a granddaughter that was older than the one in fucking breaking bad?