I need help getting my wife to like to give me head. She will do it every now and then, but I love being in her mouth...

I need help getting my wife to like to give me head. She will do it every now and then, but I love being in her mouth. She has a tiny mouth and I can feel my dick fill it up when she lets me get it in there.

Attached: 56E4EE38-6D86-451D-9ADE-6EA09E2385B0.jpg (1162x1023, 176K)

shes suckin someone elses dick

facts

She hate the taste of cheese on your helmet so she blows other guys. What is it thats so difficult to understand, faggot?

Tiny mouth with big Aphex Twin teeth that scrape the glans, faggot

Why are you asking us? Either she likes giving head or she doesn’t. If she doesn’t you have to ask her why and see if it’s something that can be fixed.

Alternatively go on Grindr and get some gay to blow you. It’s probably better head since gays actually like sucking dicks.

My gf doesn't like it either. I'm not into bjs but the fact that she doesn't enjoy it is a huge turn on for me. When she does something wrong I force her to suck it and swallow my cum as punishment.

Yeah she isn’t blowing other dudes. I know that for a fact. We have talked about it and she says her jaw starts to hurt and she gets tired quick. Plus it’s not fun for her. She does swallow when she does it so I know that’s not the problem. It’s just a chore to get her to do it. Also I always give myself a nice thorough washing before.

I’m asking if you all have tips to get her to get into it. If you all ain’t got tips then fuck it. Just reaching out to Sup Forums

Lmaooo get more attractive nigga

Are... you me?

My advice would be to triple your income.

Bust your nut in her pussy.. Its much more warm and tender with no teeth to spoil the feeling.

Eat her pussy out and then she will blow your dick so hard it will explode

Come home late unexpectedly. When she asks where you were tell her you were getting sucked off by a friend from work.

When she freaks out tell her you like getting you cock swallowed and if she doesn't like doing it, your totally fine having someone else slobber on it instead. Make it sound like you are doing her a favor.

What the fuck is it with all these people who are married to someone who won't fuck them or who uses sex as a bargaining chip? If your spouse doesn't want to fuck you, start fucking someone else and be completely open about it.

"Babe, good news, I met someone who wants to sleep with me a few times a week, no strings attached. Now I won't have to bug you all the time when I know you're not feeling up to it."

Marriage is supposed to be a rewarding, fulfilling, enriching partnership, not a blue ball hate prison. Why is this hard for people to understand?

She told you what the issue is...cum quicker, she just isn’t into having a dick in her mouth for a long period of time,

Aw shit we got a hero in here /b

Well the sex is great. We both get really into and do our parts in that to make each other satisfied. Sometimes though I just want my dick blown. I want to cum in the back of her throat.

This faggot married a beeeatch that leaves him with blue balls. Dumbass motherfucker

The sex is phenomenal as I said. But I don't like pussy as much as her little mouth. I want to splash her tonsils with my man mayo

Basically just tell her what you told us, except replace the first sentence with something that explains how good she makes you feel and how much you enjoy her. BTW if you're not good at eating pussy yourself you probably don't deserve it.

no dont do this youll sound desperate

Once you're done laying out your position, the thing to do is ask her if there's something she needs/wants (which would in the long run help her give you what you want).

She knows what I want. To use her whole body to make me feel good. And to cum hard, bathing her tonsils with my seed

Help now.. Reaching out

Sorry I'm late.
Okay let's see what we have here.
Okay, let me ask a couple questions. First of all, is she inexperienced in giving head?
Is the relationship new?
How old are you?
Somethings you need to pay attention to: how you act when she is going down on you, are you giving her praise? Are you rough? Are you offensive somehow?
Do you make sure you are in the best shape you absolutely can be when she goes down on you? Did you shower within the last hour? Did you scrub your ass, in between your legs (taint) and your carrot and potatoes?? You definitely need to be aware of that because just as we don't like going down on a cooch that smells offensive because it's nasty, girls don't want to either bro. A nasty gooch smells remarkably similar to a "fishy" pussy that girls catch so much flack for..
Also brosif, make sure you are reciprocating. Go down on her first and do it well, to where she cums or almost. Then see if you can get some back from her. Ask nicely if she will go down on you now? And don't only make it about her mouth.
I'm telling you all this from experience playboy.
I walked this path and now I get head more than coochie.
>>Just some real advice not like these other dickheads in here.

Attached: 20191119_191412.jpg (338x670, 139K)

I legitimately don't think I could be in a long term relationship with a girl who doesn't give blowjobs at this point. It's just like once you've been with a girl who gives good bjs and swallows everytime, there's no going back.

Yo, jaw problems are actually a big deal once your jaw is fucked its fucked. She should see somebody about that.

Just tell her it means heaps to you and if its that horrible for you then she not that into you.

Recently fitted a toilet cam in my ex wife's apartment to spy on her toilet habits. Once you see a woman shit logs you won't go near another one again.

Hella.
When you soar with the eagles, the pigeons tend to look a little pedestrian.

>my wife

Q. Why does a bride look so happy on her wedding day?

A. Because she knows she's given her last blowjob.

Have fun being married, user.

If she wont do it except occasionally, theres some underlying reason.
My wife hates it, was forced to do it in the past by an ex/family member, and rarely does it to me, but it feels fucking amazing when she does it for me.
I love it, and its only because I love it and it makes me feel good that she does it, but its been going on a fucking year since I've last had it.
So dont try and force her, but get her to talk about it

My soon to be ex-wife hated giving BJ's and pretty much stopped after we got married. One of the reasons were now getting a divorce just a couple of years later. That and she expected me to go down on her because I didn't mind doing that generally speaking but fuck if I was going to go down on her if she wouldn't go down on me.
Selfish bitch!

I refuse to eat her pussy out because its too raggedy, too many roast beef slices and its lop sided and her cooch has a gooey mucus residue that is slimy and fishy.

Just read the jaw problem.
RED ALERT pal
My girl has that too and she has been to the doctor for it. It can be really awful and might be a legitimate problem. Do you take forever to bust?
You need to try to get head when you are pretty sure you are going to bust in a reasonable amount of time. Like less than ten minutes and perhaps she needs to learn to switch up her technique so she isn't stuck in the same position the whole time and hurting herself.

lol prude bitch

Girls really like it when you're into the BJ.
If you're stonefaced until you shoot the load its boring for them.
They like knowing they have control over how you feel, and that they're good at it, so if you're audible when its good and turn her on while doing it she will like doing it more.

try 69ing, then shes getting something out of it.

I have too much Italian blood to deal with prude bitches, I would've smacked the shit out of her.

no nigger some girls just don't do it

wtf hahahaha

Leave her and find someone else.

I learned a long time ago you can't make a bitch into what you want. Even if you do, eventually they start to rebel once they get comfortable with you.

Leave her and find a bitch who can appreciate you.

>
>try 69ing, then shes getting something out of it.
>>absolute solid advice from a wise man

>I refuse to eat her pussy out because its too raggedy, too many roast beef slices and its lop sided and her cooch has a gooey mucus residue that is slimy and fishy.
>> if this is true and OP, you don't deserve head dude. Either you need to tell her NICELY, and considerately that you love going down on her but she needs to "use this new special fruity wash you got her.."etc or just be honest bro and tell her you would love to but she needs to wash a little better. Wash it for her. Try that out.
Otherwise, give the fuck up

thats pretty childish

Fucking kek
pics? I just got in a break up and need to hate women a little

Wtf.

You asked for it now you're scared..
Pussy

So tell her this, you can't expect BJ's if you won't reciprocate lol

nitrous oxide will help

men are so fucking pathetic holy shit
crying for a dick-sucking as if you're a baby looking for mom's teat, its hilarious

Fpbp

Some girls you can and some you can't..depends on the girl and the approach.
Like I said earlier about my ex I couldn't get her to give me a bj after we got married no matter what. But I had a gf once I was able to get to try anal and she ended up loving it. Also once got a girl to let me piss in her mouth - granted she was already pretty kinky and submissive but it was still a bit of a step for her.

Post pic of this arbys meat and let us decide if its too meaty.

I dated a woman for eight years and promised marriage. She put it in her mouth one time, on New Year’s Eve when very drunk.

Attached: 17-07_HalfLB_RB_header_768x640.jpg (768x640, 74K)

not enough meat

Attached: blewit.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Nitrous oxide and maybe have her also ride a dildo and use a vibrator on herself, but just to tease. Don't let her orgasm or she'll get tired.