Who's your most hated NHL team?

What team in the NHL can you not stand? Who do you hate Sup Forums? pic definitely related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QoieIVjxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't forget the past.

>leave arena named after great Detroit athlete
>move into arena named after 5 dollar poverty pizza
Hope they never win anything ever again

Fuck the Kings

Ducks fan here, it goes
1. Red Wings
2. Kings
3. Sharks
4. Predators
5. Flames
6. Golden Knights

the Flyers, Filthadelphians always come down to DC to watch them play away games against the Caps and talk shit nonstop even while their team gets buttfucked. Rude, awful people.

Ducks fan here also, Pretty solid list although I would consider adding the Coilers up there. There fanbase is insufferable

Pongs fans who don't live in Pittsburgh

wongs fans and Little Shitza Amema

probably all the future Xeattle fans

I fucking hate the flyers, every dude I've seen wearing a flyers shirt has been pretentious as fuck

>Who's your most hated NHL team?
You have to care about something to hate it

Philly Criers for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=i1QoieIVjxM

Canes fan here for me it's:
1.Penguins
2.Caps
3.Red Wings

Bruins. When they had Lucic, Horton, Chara together they made a habit of jumping every player who made a hard tackle no matter how clean it was. And I can't stand their announcer, Edwards? I fucking hate his guts.

Fuck the pens
Fuck the pens again
Fuck Cindy
fuck the caps
Fuck the devils
Fuck the rags and their suits

Who am I ?

Montreal fan here

Bombston is the worst

Chara is the worst human being in the NHL, gif related

Press fan
1. Spicago
2. Ducks
3. Sharks
4. Wings (sadly this is falling off more and more)
5. Pens

1.Broons
2.Laffs
3.Flyers
4.>Rags
5.Panthers

No, you are. Nothing wrong with a little divider check.

Fuck flyer fans

Fuck pittsburgh and >rags fans

Same goes for kings and hawks fans

Toronto fan. I hate Boston lol, Montreal and the penguins. I hate montreal the most. French people are giant faggots.

The Habs have the dumbest fanbase outside of Philly. They're delusional, hypocritical (muh french gm only), dumb (Weber trade reactions) and easily have the worst media people in the NHL covering their team.

I honestly hate that team from top to bottom and laugh hysterically as they decline into obscurity.

Have fun with Mr. 10.5 Million$, Patio-ready and that fucking coke head Gallagher for the next couple of years. (I worked as a bartender on St-Laurent street, he and Nate were BFFs)

They're the only team I actually hate outside of maybe Carolina because they should be in Hartford.

Also incredibly dumb. They literally protested an English interim head coach....

pretentious? are you sure thats the word youre thinking of?

i think of flyers fans as rude and dumb

>blues haven't been brought up once

nice and comfy in the midwest

the penguins for sure

i hate how crosby is always skating by the refs to complain. also i hate that >we lost our only cup appearance against them

>all these beta soynigger cant handle me and me lads bantz while we root our based flyers

Honestly Kings
I don't care about philly or the wings, but having a hockey team in california and being smug about it rubs me wrong

I signed the online petition to name it Gordie Howe Arena but of course it wouldn't mean anything.

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if they named it Mike Ilitch Arena now that he's gone.

If I had my way I would name it "The Gordian Arena". Both after Howe and the Gordian Knot.

Fuck alberta

bruins for sure

>Nothing wrong with almost ending a player's career.

That's why Bruins fans are the worst.

As a Flyers fan, I hate pretty much everyone in our division as well as the Bruins and the Blackhawks. I don't have strong feelings for most other teams though.

Was he wrong?

your fault for not selling out your house

Penguins for me
I also hate the existence of the Devils, a franchise which doesn't even care about half of "their" state (haven't hated the actual players i years tho)

>hating an original six team like the shorks

>philthadelphia

literally only the jew england cheatriots could ever make that city look like the good guys in any sport

1. Kings
2. Penguins
3. Blackhawks
4. Ducks
5a. Bruins
5b. Canadiens

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

ducks, their fans are shit and know nothing about hockey, i went to their games when i was very young about 16-17 years ago and there would be more away team jerseys than ducks jerseys, then they reached the finals and everybody bandwagons that shitty cheap team, kongs have much better fans though their rink is in a ghetto, also both have a bunch of spic fans who wear their shit just because it says analslime or LA on it like those are nice places to live

poongs, but only because of crosby. i dont understand how someone so good can be such a giant faggot. he's dirty, constantly whining, and just a massive crybaby. not to mention he literally slashed someones finger off and didnt even get as much as a "dont do that"

Flyers and their nigger-tier fans.

I hate the Cleveland Barons. Those losers haven't won a SINGLE game since 1978