You have 10 seconds to name something worse than American culture

You have 10 seconds to name something worse than American culture.

Attached: ((())).jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DffHKiO91u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger culture

pompey

The illegitimate state of Israel

Every proto-culture that came before it, and resulted in it. It's your fault.

that is american

Same thing

Norwegian Culture it is all filth

First post, best post. Nigger culture is literally responsible for the image in question and everything like it. It's not our fault you bleeding heart cuck eurolosers won't let us just slaughter them like we should. Hell, what do you think happened to all the African slaves that got bought by the Persians instead? You don't see a black minority wandering around Iran or Saudi Arabia, do you? Because they're all fucking dead. That's what you're supposed to do with slaves when you're done with them because even if you free them, feed them and educate them the result is this exact stupid situation with niggers. They just hate us anyway, nothing will ever be good enough for them and they deadpan as fuck ask for money every time they do any activism whatsoever, they can't even try to better their own race without stealing. If MLK was alive today he'd be a Youtube/Twitter loser plugging his Patreon in every video and tweet.

God damn I hate niggers.

Attached: 1575133434771.png (1500x1304, 89K)

Scummer

yeah man blame europe for that one. good shit dude.

you dont have to go across the ocean to find a bunch of self hating white people, let me tell you that much

canadian bestiality culture

Attached: alinity.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

I don't think she's going to live very long.

The glorification of the nigger is the problem. Where I live niggers dominate the culture. It’s sickening. My goal is to move somewhere niggers are not constantly aggrandized and glorified.

Nah I can get around this

This youtu.be/DffHKiO91u8

Attached: 5F763164-4744-43AF-AD6D-AD022F1E80B1.jpg (500x525, 99K)

Its just counter culture in general. Blacks are always the "downtrodden". People also like the hardcore lifestyle or the leisure lifestyle.

Hardcore is whites wanting to be badass...instead of what their fathers were doing raising a family

Leisure (aka lazy nigger) is what they see nigs doing and want to do that by slinging drugs,drinking during the day etc etc instead of what their father did by working.

Ive been lured to it myself. It almost seems carefree...but its not sustainable as a man. A kid sure,young man sure...adult no. You will never feel more accomplished having a strong family and not relying on the government for everything. Nothing is better than being in charge of a good portion of your own food, heating your own house or not being the bitch to money.

Attached: 1550435477942.jpg (720x710, 42K)

Capitalism

Attached: 8B819ACA-5502-484D-A3A2-B801E1DB2C4B.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Two American cultures

Until a random accident or illness dibilitates you , in which case you’re back to suckling from the teat of society.

Ok boomer

Republicans

Attached: A84E1B51-DEA9-4A8C-8F54-65903DA2C5EB.png (1920x1080, 373K)

/thread

Not a nig, but slinging drugs is so fucking easy and makes you so much money lmao
The only problem is people fucking up easy shit (not even black people, there's almost no blacks here).

Yea so keep being a gov bitchboy forever because you MIGHT have to be one again...lol cuck

>a gov bitchboy
I take “ok boomer” back.
You’re clearly 12

Oh I know that. Dabbled a bit myself when I was in my early 20's. But like you said, people can fuck up an easy thing. You land in jail and are fucked now. Had a friend that did it for his whole life since 17. ended up in prison for 7 years for dealing a big drug. Got out and said he NEVER wanted back in...cept now he had to start from scratch because all he did was get easy money and regular work killed him. Got back into college at 29 and hasnt done shit since though....proud of him

How does dependency taste? like dick I assume.

england is pretty bad. i've noticed for decades that they're all about class and wealth worship or the opposite of being so strongly against it, and then all their movies, regardless of producer are about forced acceptance of others. it's like the silly propaganda regime the US had in the 90s where it desperately tried to create teams/groups of racial/ethnic diversity as if to prove how well it can work was taken too new levels and is still the regime over there. it's blatant and pathetic.

You exist in society and are as dependant on it as any other member of society, you deluded retarded cunt

>Dependency on gov to take care of you
>Dependency on community to help provide

Its like you cant read or into self sustaining, you dumbfuck. lol

People that waste their lives making threads griping about something they're not a part of.

>Dependency on community
>self sufficiency
Pick one you retard

Thing is people are going to fuck up unless they know they shouldn't
Beating the people that owe and don't pay and being strict as fuck helped me a lot to be honest. I thankfully never got into jail in the 4 years I've been in, but I gotta get a job now, I'm 19 and gotta pay for my last year of hs. Then I'll get an actual job and just smoke weed in the evenings, that's it lol

Are you trolling or an idiot? Ill bite

Community helps each other without taxing you and forcing you to need it. You need me to dumb it down more? Should I use lego,you autist?

is there more of this

Shame “muh community” aren’t organised enough to run things like ambulance, fire service, police, refuse etc etc etc
Ohhhh, you such a self made man, relying on all of the base background infrastructure that enabled you to ‘believe’ that you’re self made.

Imagine being such a retarded cuck.
Kek

Thats almost exactly what I did. But it just felt shitty after awhile. Meeting dregs and having to threaten people..even sometimes good acquaintances I knew. Just didnt like it...So know I got a small farm and work in a prison lol

Kek.

You’re ok the internet.
Did you make that yourself too?

Lol, what a faggot

european culture is based on shit that inbred retards did 500 years ago and no one gives a fuck about anymore

I've had the luck of my good acquaintances not being absolute fucking mongoloids. And I never even meddled with those dregs, those guys are the dumb ones who get caught usually.
That's good user, tho I wouldn't like working in a prison

>forcing to pay for those things
>not using them

Ok well guess I need to use lego.

The gov will always be there. They will always tax me. I will use those services Im paying for. Maybe you dont know either but police fucking suck and I still pay for the ambulance ride...swing and a miss tard.

Crumbling roads and infrastructure in America will also show you have down-syndrome on your assessment.

The community im in helped me much more. They have loaned my tractors and tools. Some even gave me starting seeds for my gardens and greenhouse. Helped me build my polebarn too

kys at the most convenient time pls

Meme culture.

No one enjoys working in a prison. But its good money and im not smart for much else. Yes, also dealing with mongoloid friends really showed me how they are when dealing with drugs. Mine were nothing big and it was forever ago. But just seeing friends steal form me or just never pay after giving them a favor just...well shows me they weren't good people anyway on that shit/ but at least its good to know now.

If its on tv it isn't American culture. American culture is the everyday mundane lives of people who work hard for their future and their children.
TV isn't real its the small percentag3 of reality whores and celebs that are disconnected from reality.

Attached: 1575153162001.jpg (1242x732, 106K)

>TV isn't real

TVs are, in fact, real

Those roads you’re complaining about.
Did you build them?

Then no, you’re not self sufficient, you’re just a deluded retard.
Maybe if you paid more taxes those systems which you moronically complain about would be better.

Go ahead and remove yourself from society - kill yourself

>MUH ROADS

Did the gov do that? or did they use my money to hire a contract company to do that?

kys commie homo

What culture? Don’t they just go around saying they are 2/23rds Irish/Italian so they can pretend not to be ‘murican?

If the government didn't organize it then no one would. Or it would be small private strips you would have to pay constantly to cross and would cost much, much more in the long run and be far less efficient.

>Did the gov do that? or did they use my money to hire a contract company to do that?
How much do you pay in tax?

Enough to find a nationwide highway system?
Enough to fund a state wide highway system?
Enough to even build 1 single dirt road? Baring in mind they also have to pay for police/fire/ambulance etc out of that same kitty?

No , cuck, you’re suckling from societies teat the whole time , only being a retarded and ungrateful faggot about it at the same time.

Welcome to society moron. You’re doing it wrong

where the fuck are you from that you think that keek

Just don't sell your soul and body for the money, user. Try to find a job you'll enjoy.

Yea those are pretty scummy people but I'm really lucky with my friends to be honest
>i live in a village a short drive from the city
>main group of friends lives here as well
>basically family so 100% trust in them, proven by them to me and by me to them countless times
>in 5th grade tho i was supposed to move somewhere else so i got into a new school
>first friend i made in that school is still my best friend and also did the same as me regarding drugs, and thankfully not an idiot, is dependable, all the good stuff
>never had any major fallouts with him
I'm blessed by good people around me tbh

>missing quadz by 1

THe notion that there is anything left of American culture that hasn't been so entirely corrupted by profiteering and social engineering...

Bluegrass and blues music is pretty great..

You military hating unpatriotic Russian loving faggot.
You’d be currently speaking Russian if not for your taxes paying for the armed forces protecting our borders.

You need to learn some respect faggot.

this image is too funny!

Attached: Nicola_Sturgeon.jpg (335x433, 28K)

Who is that hottie? Did he kill a lot of Indians?

If you have no sense of humor. Sure

Joseph Broseph Mighty Brawlin’ Stalin

Ah, now I see why communism was so popular

Communism always fails tho

Attached: B3B47BF5-F8A1-491F-B79D-63E11CA27745.jpg (750x843, 72K)

How is it not, NIGGER?

Attached: 0E28C39D-DBC1-4E16-85F0-737AB6D62751.jpg (640x640, 58K)

You understand the "me" is the whole encompassing "We" right? Like all of us? Holyshit lego indeed lol

Its speaking "Korean" dude..get it right

How is it, NIGGER?

Black culture

every part of it has an irony in it

cancer

>hating the best pop artist from the last 50 years
ok op

So are you self made or not?
Now all of a sudden “you” means “us”

Make your mind up you abject shit eating retard

>irony
You don’t know what irony is.

Now THAT’s funny

innit?

How ironic

if anyone actually believes this they're fucking delusional

>no one would

Gotta disagree user. Companies would. Is it best organized by gov? Sure id agree with that.If it was just a gov of roads cool...but its not. Our infrastructure is crumbling at a fast pace,but yet we spend mass amounts on bullshit. Im sorry but im not a fan of funding different countries and Israel.

>thinking the road subject was the whole subject

dummy lol

Yeah, nobody believes actual objective historical events ...that would be delusional

Bit slow aren’t you .
Maybe that “self sufficient home schooling” hasn’t worked out to well for your academic and employment prospects

bit of a dummy arnt you

maybe if you could just not rely totally on welfare...hmmmm

venezuela and cuba were being propped up on their legs by russia and they still crumbled and failed(long before reported in teh news). also what the fuck does a coup attempt matter if it wasn't even successful

Billy Bumblefuck there thinks that we should all be ass-picking dirt poor subsistence farmers.
They prefer to not participate in modern technologically advanced society - because that makes you “a retard”.

Herp to the derp my brother , herp to the MF derp

Wow.
Great come back.
Truly , such a witticism is unparalleled in the modern era, and harks back to the great orators of the past like Oscar Wilde.
In that you’re a huge flaming faggot homosexual

>being this mad

Sharia law

Donald Trump

also, if American culture is so bad why do almost all other contries try to copy it?

>mad
You mistake verbose as ‘mad’, but I would expect nothing more from a homeschooled troglodyte

See
Sure kid

>still this assblasted

lol

Sure kid.
The US wasn’t actively working to destroy them by any means ...after all, America is the good guy in all the American made movies about America

(You) #
>>still this assblasted
>lol

Or “I give in” - The Post

Different user, you confused faggot retard.
I’m just here to call you a faggot

Attached: reps_144194885.png (635x552, 1.01M)

(You)

Attached: europe-4266-1290963723-29.jpg (650x431, 63K)

kpop fags anyone that watches twitch.
This gay ass internet culture

>seething