I have to read a 350 page book and write a minimum 600 word essay on the book...

I have to read a 350 page book and write a minimum 600 word essay on the book. Might not seem like much for some people here but it is for me. What does Sup Forums think my chances of pulling this off are? Everyone's had like 2 weeks to do this but I forgot about it until now. It's due on wednesday.

Attached: Stop Platinum.jpg (1064x1236, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/First-World-War-Hew-Strachan/dp/0143035185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you can’t read a 350 page book in less than a day just end yourself now so you stop wasting the planet’s resources, if you can do that then you can very easily make a 600 page essay, if you have more then 4 brain cells you can make it in 2 hours or less

You're obviously underaged, anyone over 18 and still in education would see this as a walk in the park unless you're mentally challenged

retarded jojo fag cant read a 350 page book in 3 days? figures. the essay is 2 words per page of the damn book, you stupid fuck

look everyone a samefaggot

look up summaries of the book and base it off those, ez pz

nice try Jimmy, but you shouldn't stay up too late.

Attached: no.jpg (473x148, 13K)

samefag or not, the fact that someone thinks i'm retarded if I can't pull this off fills me with confidence.

Just say what book it is

amazon.com/First-World-War-Hew-Strachan/dp/0143035185

bruh, it's not due til wednesday and u worried? lmao

>durrr how do check poster count?
begone newfag
you don't understand, if you can't do this simple task you ARE retarded

Sorry, OP, but I don't think it's possible to read a 350 page book and sufficiently digest/comprehend the contents so that you could write a meaningful essay. It could be done, but I think your chances are low.

So you have to write a essay on someone discussing WWI?

Just die

Attached: 6AC070A2-8C19-4EE1-9A2E-CD5C238533BC.jpg (600x450, 67K)

OP would only have to write it with school standards nothing of real value has to be mustered.

350 pages, is roughly 117 pages per day, 8 pages per hour. That's totally doable. 600 words can be knocked off in a couple of hours.

The trick to success here OP, is that you don't spend anymore time on /b. Go read your book. Make it your life. Bring it everywhere. Live in the book. If you get tired, go for a walk, take a pause, drink some coffee, but then you get back too it as if it's the only thing allowing you to breathe.

OP actually only has to read a biff and chip book and tell his tutor what words he learnt but he is afraid that the long words will come up.

Attached: 61khymw1iuL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x334, 30K)

600 words is nothing. You could easily read a synopsis and completely bullshit 600 words.

Just give an opinion.

I assumed OP was in the market of learning something. I stand corrected.

Yes

Yes, but also, i'm pretty sure the person grading my assignment has read the book before, even if he didn't he knows alot about the topic and could probably easily tell if I sparknoted or bullshitted up information.

I’ll help you out by starting the essay for you.

“The”

Now you only have 599 words to go.

Find the audiobook on /t/
600 words is what like barely a page?

Does your attention fade when reading?

i read a 300 page textbook, made notes and studied it over the weekend and got 80 something on the final dumbass... just kys

listen slowfag. read a summary about the book online, skim over a few chapters, and drink a redbull. shit would take an idiot 4 hours.

Attached: 1574564403002.gif (350x300, 1.98M)

go nuts.

fucking everyone calling me a retarded inbred troglodyte for thinking this is a difficult assignment has filled me with the determination I need to sit down and start getting this shit done. I might still sparknote it if worst comes to worst.

Attached: 1560666075227.png (250x360, 88K)

We believe you believe in you OP

Audiobook dude.
Most fiction novels that aren't foundation or some other sci-fi that chaos-theoried themselves into existence are boring ass ramblings.
idk if you get to pick the book but see.
don't forget to seed.

This bullshit is easy get it done tommorw. ;)

Easy. Just divide the work up. Or be everyone else and do it the day it's due.

I covered the 600th word for OP: ..

Literally the hardest part is actually reading the stupid book OP. But then again it might actually pose a problem if you made a thread being worried that you can't finish this assignment in less than half a week.

Have fun being 16.

Ask a smart friend about the book because if you're anything like me SparkNotes probably won't help, even if the essay is only 600 words depending on what it's about
Is it a character analysis or something about metaphors you can Google online then bullshit your way through potentially?

So maybe ask a smart friend
Don't have any smart friends? Lol definitely make a couple

>have to write a 600 word essay
>have 350 pages of source material to work with
Nigga you only have to write a measly 2 words for every 1 whole page of the book you read. If your mind is so uninspired that you can't squeeze out a measly 600 words after reading 350 ENTIRE PAGES you are a literal brainlet and deserve no sympathy.

Attached: 1572250436445.jpg (1080x605, 88K)

I'm a slow reader and a procrastinator so I sympathize
I hope I never have it this bad though
I've done like 1000 word essays in a few hours but they weren't over a whole damn book

I hope they went over the book in class at least lol
Or maybe it's college

Are you fucking retarded or something? You have two days left. Read through that shit tommorow and a 600 word essay should take you 10 minutes.

This basically

dude I'm not that retarded writing the essay is the easy part and will probably take me 45 minutes at the most, slow down faggot.

Attached: 1562296337755.jpg (500x408, 22K)

Get a girlfriend to hold you whilst you cry over your woes and you'll be ok ....along as you hold her when shes got woes dud. #fuckbooks

Attached: 1573202147955.jpg (1024x603, 84K)