Thanksgiving night i was a victim of a shooting. a man came to my door and said to me"hey...

thanksgiving night i was a victim of a shooting. a man came to my door and said to me"hey, someone said you can help me with this" i told him "no you got the wrong place" my neighbor then comes up behind him and asks "wtf are you doing man" the shooter then turns around and opens fire point blank and hits him 4-5 times then turns around and starts shooting at me.
im going to talk to my apt about breaking the lease but i dont see anything about being able to break it due to a scenario like this, and i dont want a fine for doing so.. so im turning to you Sup Forums. any advice for me? points to bring up?

things i think you should know:
happened in AZ, tucson
the apt recently got sold to a new owner and they got rid of security, also no fence, cameras.

Attached: 79027732_258335578464742_8896742943679840256_n.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kold.com/2019/11/29/one-hurt-se-side-shooting-incident/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off queer

lol thanks

bro you weren't the victim of the shooting your neighbor was wtf don't be a pusy

im a girl btw

Buy a gun

lol theres bullets in my door but ok. of course a girl would say something stupid

tucson? not surprised. Chandler much safe C:

kold.com/2019/11/29/one-hurt-se-side-shooting-incident/
I live in Tucson also.
I'd say break the lease . You were shot at, the guy knows your apartment and knows what you look like, and the cops don't know who he is, or if he'll return. Tell them this and that you don't feel safe. That should be reason enough. If they say no, tell them you'll get a lawyer. That should scare them enough to let you break it.

This x 1000

Show tits or gtfo

Nice try jeff

Move out. If they don't let you break the lease get a TV lawyer and sue them. You'll probably get some money for moving, pain and suffering and maybe a few extra thousand.

yupp thats the one. thank you

This. If you talk to the police they might move you

Take it from me, an user who has been shot 4-5 times. You're a pussy.
Tree years ago I was in a night joint operation. I joined the marines when I was 17 and left for MCRD on the day after my 18th. I became a marine with top battalion score and a 297 pft score. I left to BRC by the end of that year. I got pinned 3 months later. fast forward to this operation. I was breaching doors along with some SOF MARSOC chad. Mother fucker kicks down the door and some allah hugger gets send to meet god within the matter of a second. I walk in and fail to notice the curtain on the wall was actually a doorway. Fucker pumped 4 rounds into my lower torso and the last round goes past my face into my helmet. I return fire on the way down and neutralize the little shit. We finish the raid and the SOF chads look through the neutralized target's possessions for Intel they can report to daddy CIA for ct purposes. I have the ID of the kid that nearly ended my life, an American citizen off fighting for his native lands. I look at it every day.
pic related

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x234, 17K)

Incidentally, I used to live about a mile from you and went to Lakeside park with my dogs now and then. It's not really a bad area, so this shooting is kind of odd. Still he's obviously in that area and already shot at you.

Man up, get a gun, shoot the next motherfucker who looks at you funny

that looks a lot like the dude who shot at me! are you sure he was dead? he could've faked it and is on the loose again, your mission isn't over soldier

yuuuup, got a shotgun right after this happened

kek

Attached: Generreveeal.webm (800x502, 1.88M)

This, you could have never mentioned your gender but you just had to

Hope it’s a 12 gauge. Load it up with 00 buck. Slugs can be fun too

What did he hate your shoes? ....

So he turns around and start shooting toward the floor?

Sure kiddo

haha, you already know. thats exactly what i have

lmao i guess so. thats the only bullet that got through, he was using a pussy ass 22 so most bullets bounced off my door

Attached: 79209437_258335621798071_17372154869841920_n.jpg (720x960, 56K)

Attached: 78884245_258335648464735_3041964734044700672_n.jpg (720x960, 40K)

what happened to your neighbor?

Shot 4-5 times. Nobody says that.It would be four times...or 5. Nice post, great use of an ID for realism. You fucked it up in the first sentence though.

last update was he was going into surgery. article said non life threatening.

> Fucker pumped 4 rounds into my lower torso and the last round goes past my face into my helmet

Thats 4-5 shots

dang you caught me

Clean your house

oh wait lol my b

Oh my god he figured out the ID I posed of mclovin is a fake.

Fag

Attached: IMG20170921.jpg (1242x1062, 924K)

lawfag here licensed bar in PANJNY. You can write a nice letter explaining that you no longer feel safe after the incident. Then see if you are let out of it, if you are not, you may file a law suit against the new owner as feelimg said owner has not provided a satisfactory domicile to dwell. Most states/cities have issues where you can break the lease and or the owner must forfeit rent if certain conditions are not met, i.e., the toilet not working. Ask first them come back to us. Good luck.

Attached: 1853708-spycheck.png (256x256, 49K)

Just tell them you want out because of trauma.

If your landlord won't break your ragged ass lease over something catastrophic like that, shoot him.

10/10 post. Would read again.

thank you, i didnt know about that. ill be sure to bring that up.

I think if you're just nice to the landlord/agency about it... and you really don't want to live there anymore... I would like to think they'd be understanding.
I would honestly try the nice approach and see how it goes.

Living in tucson also, if you'll be a good girl you can live with me rent free

Tits or gtfo

McLovin at it again. God bless, Marine user.

I live in Tuscon and if I can fart in your mouth, you can stay in my car with me and tony

You got yourself a deal

Holy crap, you live in a shithole.

>Copper Hill Apartments
Holy shit, my wife works there sometimes

lol yeah, thats what i get for being a broke ass and wanting something affordable. live and learn

Jesus, sounds like you should've just helped the guy and saved yourself some trouble

i want in on this

couple of questions,

when you signed your lease, was it with the original owners, or the new one?

Attached: 1573626659193m.jpg (557x1024, 118K)

Dont live near niggers and spics

I'm sorry you're broke (unless you don't really have a good excuse for being broke). But I have to ask: wouldn't you scout the neighborhood you're going to move to before you sign the lease? There are affordable places that aren't flooded with filth.

It's eastside Tucson, it's really not bad at all

You can break a lease if the apartment is in unliveable condition .. I'd say the mental stress of that happening makes your place unliveable

i just have a shitty low paying job. my sister used to live in these apts and never had an incident. i guess i just got unlucky

There are shitholes everywhere

Attached: 1574260641301.jpg (2376x1508, 133K)

and edgy shitposters

Just buy a gun and stop being a pussy

yeah, i hope thats enough for them.

true that

Attached: O3CdGCt.jpg (640x785, 50K)

Tits

22 would not have bounced off wood unless he handloaded that shit with a pinch of powder
he used a co2 bb gun with blowback shit and probably want to scare you and rape you
get a real gun and shoot that faggot next time he comes
you live in AZ, in and out of a store with a gun in 30 mins

Attached: 20160119_224212-1.jpg (1885x2652, 614K)

new ones :(

I live in Madison, WI in the Westside, which is the decent part of the town. However, 4 blocks from here there's a similar place to yours, constantly visited by the police. While I was searching for a place to live, those apartments popped up my results all the time. However, going there to check first allowed me to avoid the area.

But changing the subject a bit: is it impossible for you to get a non-shit paying job? If not, why? Just curious - really not judging.

yeah, lesson learned. ive just never had anything like this happen to me. i guess i thought nothing like this would happen. im not involved in any criminal activity. idk, just a dumb decision. as far as a better job... idk im not going to school for anything and im just doing what i can to get by.

You're a fucking liar. If this really happened your lease would be your least concern.

We can always learn new shit. As for cancelling your lease free of penalties, make sure you have the police occurrence and it does state your name. You can claim a "unprecedent change of conditions" to avoid fees.

Meanwhile, please do search for a better place and, contrary to the edgy 15-olds telling you to get a gun, just do so if you know how to use it.

Also, invest in yourself. Get a better job. Climb the social ladder.

Good luck!

thank you, will do

If you're gonna make shit up, don't be so specific. We can easily search the news and find out this didn't happen.

underrated post

Well apparently you don't know how to search because it's right there in plain sight

>fuckwit

While I don't believe you, people and businesses providing services are expected to do so without causing avoidable harm to their customers or the general public.
Per your fanciful tale, your landlord has done you potentially existential harm, and a personal injury lawyer of the hand rubby persuasion should suck your cock for 60% of the proceeds of a tort action.

Everything west of I-10 is a shithole.