Has anybody in VA fucked my ex gf? trade pics and stories?

has anybody in VA fucked my ex gf? trade pics and stories?

Attached: graduation.png (719x1117, 1.08M)

In Richmond?
If so then yes.
Pics to trade; you first.

kik?
not from Richmond but she does visit there. name?

like i said pics to trade you first.
met up with someone looking like that in richmond at party; hair was shorter. hooked up about 4 times then lost track. got some good picks 3rd time we met up.

in vbeach yeah
>pic unrelated

Attached: download (2).jpg (800x800, 184K)

God yea. I fucked that bitch in the vagina. So hard. Mhhhm

you should be ashamed of yourself user

OP does she know you are stalking her and posting?
odds are whiteknights will find her and tell her.
you done goofed OP

bump

Yeah she sucked my dick at the Aquirium on gen booth in 2014

Shit was cash

Did you pay cash is that what you're saying?

Vagene was cashicles ,friendo

name? more detail?

bump

My name is William

I saw her there on a tuesday . Bumped into her at the shark tank. I said "excuse me" and she said " I will litterly suck yer dick right now" well I had a couple minutes to spare so I let her . She kept staring at the little kids walking by as she bobbed up and down ,which was ...strange.

Anyway , we are churros at the snack bar afterwards.

bump
anybody thats for real? have pics to trade and actually know her initials atleast lol

kik care2share2019 if you have fucked her

kek

bump

bump to save thread

Attached: 24.jpg (575x673, 73K)

I think I did one time in Arlington, we were about to head into the city, and I asked her the time. She smiled and said something like "you know, your cell phone is pretty good for those things" in her husky voice. I told her that my cell phone is good for lots of things, and snapped a pic of her, and asked her if she was from around here, and could I get her number, and so we traded them. A few weeks went by and she was like, you never wrote (I forgot), and so I asked her out to Subway for their $5 footlong. Long story short, she sucked me off while I ate a Chicken Bacon Ranch on Honey Oat.