Waitn is this true? Is Trump trying to make American white again? How is he going to do that?

Waitn is this true? Is Trump trying to make American white again? How is he going to do that?

God willing, he will

Also what did he mean by this?

I'm sure there were a lot of college-aged blacks applying for internships with the GOP

Word.

That's not the point, the point is that only white people support the GOP.

Like 1/3 of those people are actually white

God I hope so.

Ironic that every single liberal argument can be thrown back in their faces

Non-white people have bad political views. If your party has good (or anything better than horrendous) political views, it will not have many non-whites.

What is more important? Good political views or racial diversity? Or is racial diversity simply a good thing, in and of itself, even if it requires bad politics to achieve?

>Notice what they all have in common?
Jobs

>seanrva
Fuck you, you virtue signaling nigger. I suck cock and I vote Trump.

WTF I hate white people now

Men, women, all different hair/eye/etc combos.

>not enough niggers

Ayylmao

Vote for your corporate overlord then.

>Asians at the back
Also
>Paul Ryan
>party of trump

I thought this was going to be fake because lots of OccupyDemocrats images you see posted on Sup Forums are

Checked their kikebook

It's not

Well people, this is the current state of debate in the current year. If a group of people consists entirely of white people then it is wrong. Just because there isn't a non-white there, it is wrong.

Let that sink in.

How did we fall so low?

>who are prominent figures like Herman Cain?

The fact is, liberals play on their own racism by assuming all blacks vote democrat.

Holy fuck look at those Chads.

I have no shot with any grills if I have to compete with those guys on Tinder.

What's wrong with making America White again? Do Leftists actually enjoy increased crime rates, higher taxes, paramilitary police forces, and rampant political corruption?

Race war elimination 90% of minorities.

democrats are an anti-white party , what do you expect

Horrifying desu

paul ryan fucked them all

the women and the men

I only see one race in that picture; the human race.

The HORROR of a room with only white people. Jesus Christ I'm shaking. This should be illegal.

>Remove kebab
>Remove burrito
>Welcome the remaining Whites from Europe.

They're all well dressed and smiling

when will dems learn correlation doesn imply casuality?

You wanna remove me from the native homeland my ancestors fought for?

You're in for a gunfight, pendejo.

Let's see the democratic interns

>Trump intentionally provokes a race war
>niggers, shitskins and liberals wiped out
>america is white and great again

4d chess, folks.

A thermometer, barometer, and scale measure different quantities.

You can't use a scale to measure pressure or temperature, a thermometer to measure weight or pressure, and a barometer to measure weight or temperature.

If you have a room full of the same type of person, you only have one perspective. You cant accurately gauge the rest of your constituents.

Meanwhile, the most annoying and popular leftist news site is operated mostly by white women.

I'm actually surprised at the number of girls in there. Thought they'd all be 20 year old paul ryan's wearing cheap suits.

"Wahhh not enough minorities."

Conveniently ignore the fact that half of them are women. You literally can't win.

degrees?

>all white people share the same perspective because they all share the same fair skin

*wahhh not enough black people
They would still complain if half of the people in the room were Asian.

>white women

>literally the most privileged class of all

White women aren't minorities.

Lack of Diversity?? Id say its at least 40-60 female to male 50-50 most. Thats way better than Huff post's all female staff. Ohh you mean the other diversity

I really hope this one is not an edit

Hahahaha

>20% of black people are smarter than the average white person

haha holy shit.

50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks

can anyone confirm if this is real? because the statistical retardation on this one is pretty telling desu

Someone put this on a black lives matter page.

PLEASE. They'll never understand.

You're using the word "minority" with the actual definition in mind. Women of every race are oppressed by the patriarchy and are therefore honorary minorities, deserving of protection and affirmative action. You can be damn sure if there were any fewer women in that photo it would be an issue.

Build wall
Deport illegals
End birthright citizenship
Pay blacks reparations in exchange for returning to Africa

Based Magnum strikes again

>f you have a room full of the same type of person, you only have one perspective. You cant accurately gauge the rest of your constituents.

So, race matters? Blacks and whites are different? Calls for unity are pointless, the races have different goals, perspectives, and interests.

then 50% of whites are smarter than all blacks

Bait darkies into race war
Win

That's the joke.

Nobody thinks this but white women. White women, and only white women, identify so strongly with their gender. Black women are black, and identify more strongly with black men than with white women.

Theres no way someone made that not as a joke. Right?

Imo, Ryan looks like the only politician in that room. The rest look like college students or something. Maybe some kind of town tall or other speaking event?

This is worded strangely.
Do liberals need to be reminded that Trump is a republican?

White woman and black woman basically use one another for their own personal gain and then think they're being clever about it and that the other side doesn't realize it.

Though I'll say since Queen Beyonce spoke against white women they've been a bit more openly hostile towards them.

But Trump isn't really a republican. He's just using the ticket.

HAHA
Trump is turning white working class Democrats into Republicans this time around and liberals are shitting themselves. I love it. Liberals shoulden't have turned againss the majority and attacked white people like they have been doing.

Fuck that. They can pay us to gtfo, since they ruined every large American city.

>bunch of literal drones
DIVERSITY DIVERSITY ERROR WILL ROBINSON

*smarter than 80%

That's the joke. :)

>What a trained statistician will tell you about this graph is that you're equally likely to pick a random white person and a random black person and they'll likely be the same.

They're trying to paste him to the plank so they can just strawman him to death.

Same honestly.

A fucking hijab complaining. Go back to your sandy hellhole cunt. I want a genocide now.

Wow, 20% of blacks have an IQ of over 100. That's impressive. I should note this only applies to African Americans who have an IQ of 85, and not Africans who have an IQ of around 70.

>1 post by this ID.

I want to know the specific "marketing" company that only pays you to repost stuff from Occupy Democrats FB page.

But answering that question, are those the only people who applied for that job? Does Occupy Democrats have a list of people who applied and can point out that people who weren't considered white weren't hired. They have a memo from the Senators staff directing them to do this?

See all of that is called critical thinking. And this is shit is "assume so I can have a narrative" ... That's all this shit is.

My point exactly.

And is anyone being physically forced to do that? Is anyone being forced not to support the GOP or to support them?

I wish I could respond to all those people and ask them how many of them would apply for an unpaid job following a politician they don't like around, you know, for "diversity"s sake.

Where's the picture of Hillary staffers that are all white women?

And the one of HuffPo and their tables of white bitches?

White women need to realize that they are only valuable when they look and dress like pic related.

>this is united white people
>this is why gays hate republicans

What? These idiots make no sense with their word salad.