Being agnostic jap reading bible

>being agnostic jap reading bible.

>the omnipotent omnipresent all seeing loving god carrying out countless atrocities on mankind for bizarre reasons.

>I’m baffled that billions believe this monster is god.

Am I strange?

You're absolutely right

余計なお世話だ

my japanese parent thinks that exact same thing

>¡¡DANGER KOT!!

welcome to the west
try the new testament though

btw
just because he's a monster doesn't mean he wouldn't be real, don't you agree?

I'm atheist, but your logic doesn't follow

>bible
>omnipotent omnipresent all seeing loving god carrying out countless atrocities on mankind for bizarre reasons.
VERY doubtful, i bet you 99% chances this is the old testament, you are reading genesis right ?
it's the old testament aka the torah
aka the book of jews and protestants

the actual book for real christians (catholics) is the new testament, and it's all about jesus being a hippie and you won't find any of that stuff i'm pretty sure

>reading the bible
Not even many Christians actually do that. The bible is one of the most common books people lie about having read.

He didn't say the god's not real, he said the god is a monster.

yes, if you are agnostic you would know that god could come in many forms, he might just be not so powerful after all, all he did was start life, and not control it

you are strange in that you want to be agnostic AND believe in a supreme deity at the same time, there is some confusion to what you are and what you think you are

>>I’m baffled that billions believe this monster is god.

the way it's written makes it sound monsters can't be gods

if the deity is not supreme, how can he be called a god? an alien that ran some lab experiments and created life that evolved is not a god.

Well it either means monster can't be god, or that any god that acts like a monster is something he would refuse to call a god.

only according to some beliefs

agnosticism doesn't need to believe in a supreme deity, just something

why can't someone be a god and a prick at the same time

Because some people might reserve the title of god for a good being. They might just call the christian god a devil.

something what? I believe CIA couped my country. Does that make me agnostic?

If I believe we are created by aliens and change the word alien for god does it make it religious?

no
and agnostics aren't religious

why are you so adament

>welcome to the west
>Brazilian

>kot-posting
based nippon

brazil is more meridians to the west than you
take your made up classifications to your shit wet island with you

Yeah I know

I also think it's all just shit. How bad that my country is so religious, (and in fact, in all the countries that were conquered by that poison of religion) maybe that's why there is a lot of imbecile.

By the way, right now you remind me the Preacher comic in that. About that apparently, the devil won and tells the story that suits him. (however all is a shit fantasy)

Great comic

▂▅▇█▓▒ (’ω’) ▒▓█▇▅▂うわぁぁぁ!!

Don't even read about Mormonism if you want to keep any respect for white people.

>criticizing the bible is considered intelligent to sheltered countries
lol i did that when i was 15

How's Osaka this time of year, Ken-sama?

Old Testament is literally Judaism, the New Testament is what counts

Why this?

Lol

cat posting
staple of image boards

Abbo

the mythical founders of japan were brother and sister

oh, and of course they fucked, i forgot to say that

the language used in the old testament is extreme and seems unrealistic because it was so long ago they had nothing that we have to describe what they saw

That's why Japan make much progress?