tfw boreball is coming back

> tfw boreball is coming back

t. dominicano

give me a team to root for. The memiest the better.

>american flag
>hates baseball

let me guess, apehoop fan?

I don't get why anyone would hate baseball, the king of sports.

with that flag, the dodgers

game is too long
season is too long
interleague play ruins regional rivalries
too many owners manipulate roster to maximize profit from revenue sharing
huge power gap between best teams and the rest
lucrative media contracts make owners complacent.
average fan cant attend games without spending ridiculous amount of money.

fuck baseball

>average fans cant attend games without spending ridiculous amounts of money
what? baseball is the only affordable sport to attend because of the amount of games, I can get a standing ticket for 8$ and bring my own food. NFL or NBA worst tickets are like 100$.

>average fan cant attend games without spending ridiculous amount of money.

but thats completely wrong.

>game is too long
>season is too long
This shit attention span.

>game is too long
Find something to do while the game is on. I like to turn off commentary and read a book.
>season is too long
Your team plays almost every day for 6 months. One of the best features of baseball.
>interleague play ruins regional rivalries
I personally don't like interleague play. MLB needs to get to 32 teams and either eliminate interleague or keep it to Mets/Yankees, Nationals/Orioles, etc.
>too many owners manipulate roster to maximize profit from revenue sharing
Two way street. Players this offseason are asking for way too much money in free agency.
>huge power gap between best teams and the rest
I don't like all the teams "rebuilding." A Baseball America writer proposed a "tank tax" that actually makes a lot of sense.
>lucrative media contracts make owners complacent
Some yes. Some no.
>average fan can't attend games without spending ridiculous amount of money
False. Baseball is quite affordable. Some teams might gouge you on concessions but tickets are quite cheap compared to other sports.

>fuck baseball
Fuck you.

I can't fucking wait

Baseball season is so inconsequent, you play a fuckton of games in the regular seaosn just to decide who will make it to the playoffs? There is no real advantage of putting effort as long as you're able to stay in the top.

>guy who hates baseball knows how much tickets are to games

Jej

I don't mind the long season, but the one game WC playoff is fucking gay

>as long as you're able to stay at the top
well that's not very easy, only the top team from each league gets to play against the wild card winner so you can almost get a bye to the semi-final unless you're cleveland. best record gets home field advantages too which is pretty important in baseball.

>Fuck you.

>game is too long
its just as long as any other sport. it ranges from about 2-3 hours. sometimes less, sometimes more. i dont get this complaint, football is longer on average

Toronto

>team in canada
>plays in the American league

You forgot

>boreball fags have autism so they enjoy watching games end 1-0 with 54 strikeouts

>A Baseball America writer proposed a "tank tax"
read that too. seems interesting to have a tax for both ends of the spectrum

Baseball is all about confiness. Also you don't have to cope with retards in soccer,Basketball and Football.

at least we don't use reddit spacing

>what are dodger fans
>what are yanks fans

>Colorado Rockies

we're meme as fuck my friend.

>Fuck you.

Minor league hockey and shitty lacrosse games are more fun to attend than baseball games.

how someone cant like baseball? is litteraly a Everyone´s sport

Mans can play, Womans can play, Children can play, Oldies can play, faties can play, lighers can play you need only a guy lunching the ball and one batting and you already can have fun

its litteraly the most democratic sport of this world beacuse no matter the age or phisical condition, everyone can play without dangers, beacuse even the ball has an non hurt alternative (rubber balls)

do you like NPB? what is your fav teams?

Based Mega

everyone can watch paint dry too

but people that has allergies cant
nobody has allergy to baseball

nigga i get weekday tickets to yankee games for like 10 fuckin bucks

The Red Sox equipment truck has arrived at Jet Blue park in Ft Myers, Florida. Pitchers and catchers report in Tuesday.

It is ON, bishes.

baseball is amazing only if you watch a ton of your teams games. you get rewarded with the effort because you start to notice the little things like batting stance changes, pitchers adjusting, etc...

BUT baseball is only good when your team is good, who the fuck wants to watch a 66 win team over the course of 6 months?

I watched >your team when Vinnie Castilla played there. Top lad, signed my baseball once when he came to Mexico.

Shhh apparently that's too much for the capitalism-hating millennial.

>game is too long
yes
>season is too long
yes, but not by much
>interleague play ruins regional rivalries
interleague play ruins everything
>too many owners manipulate roster to maximize profit from revenue sharing
this is only a recent thing and should be fixed with the next CBA
>huge power gap between best teams and the rest
pretty sure there's much more parity now than in the past and much more parity than in other leagues
>lucrative media contracts make owners complacent.
i've never heard a thing sbout lucrative media contracts
cheapest of the four leagues

best post.

I agree with everything you said except that last point. I can go to a dodger game for $50 and get all you can eat dodger dogs and get phone numbers of 6/10 slam pigs in between foul balls.

current guys are even more fun...we were pretty good last year and should be good again this year.

In Baseball if the pithcer throw the ball outside the designated space will be an out, right? So in every Baseball game at least two decent pithcers are necessary, or else the game will simply not go on?

Someone please respond, I'm really curious over this.

It would be a game that would end with the outfielders too tired to chase down all the hits or it ending like 50-40 or some absurd score if neither team had at least one good picther and both had enough competent hitters

you mean the strike zone? if you threw outside it forever, the game would never end because you would walk every batter.

I think Baseball is boring as fuck, but it's the last sport were athletes die because of too much coke and booze and for that alone I salute you.

Los doyers are the designated mexican team

pls let there be phillies bargirl ass

Baseball is not for you.
$50 can net you a pretty good experience at the ballpark. What sport is cheaper than that?

>tfw boreball is the most painful sport to watch and you unironically enjoy watching golf
I’ll never understand the appeal.

>winter league just ended
>pitchers and catchers about to report

this