Another day to be wasted on wagecucking tomorrow and the next day and the next day until a two day break where ill post...

>Another day to be wasted on wagecucking tomorrow and the next day and the next day until a two day break where ill post on Sup Forums all day before resuming slavery

The only light at the end of the tunnel is the fact that I save 85%+ of my income which I invest and will one day free me from wageying.

>tfw hate your fucking guts but ironically live the same life as you and browse the same boards as you

Do not hate me brother. We are the same.

I hate you because I hate myself.

Then we differ in this way. I hold myself in the highest regard, I definitely have an unwarranted ego. We can make it my brother, we just have to work at it.

canadians are funny

High ego = low IQ

Open your third eye. Embrace the oneness of the universe.

I we braced how we're all brothers and sisters

BUT I also have a big ego

My urethra is open

I am 22 and make 55k

>tfw nothing to do at work for 95% of my day
>browse Sup Forums endlessly
>don't even enjoy being on here anymore
>still browse more when I get home
what am I doing with my life

Eat some shrooms and you’ll stop having a huge ego

Kys druggie

I wish I was a wagecuck

being unemployed is way worse

i ate 5 grams of shrooms but my ego still exists m8
drugs are vastly overrated for a source of profound wisdom

Being unemployed is only bad if you have no other source of income.

No shit if you fall for the "Leeching off your parents and posting on Sup Forums all day" meme it's just a tier about being homeless. The idea is to make money doing other shit and spend your NEET time usefully.

>tfw extremely rulecucked manager
>"user why were you in the bathroom that long"
>"user your lunch break is up"
>"user don't talk to people at work"
>"user why aren't you doing this job exactly like how you're supposed to"

This is truly hell

Lol that's the worst you don't deserve that, just search for a new job before telling that guy to suck your dick

stupid dumb normie scum

I'm not a NEET i'm just unemployed.

Normies are druggies though. You're one of them

What do you invest it in?

I want to be free too.

I wish there was a viable alternative to work, but there isn't.

There is though. Freelancing, starting a business, that early retirement shit where you work hard for 10-20 years in a high paying job before retiring.

>Freelancing
>Viable

How do I get a guaranteed income within one week from tomorrow by freelancing? The floor is yours.

My urethra is open.

By having actual skills? If you have graphic design, copywriting or mobile/web dev skills I don't see how it'd be much of a stretch.

I'm of course merely a wagecuck but it doesn't seem too challenging. it'd obviously take longer than a week and not be "guaranteed"(whatever that means) too.

I can copywrite. If I go online and try to frrleelance, I have to compete with Indians who will write for 5 cents an article. There are a bunch of meme websites to try to copywrite shit, and they barely pay. There's absolutely nothing viable about any of that.

How the hell can anyone get out competed by a Pajeet? They cant even speak English...

>5 cents an article
What? What the hell are you writing?

>tfw manager is in a different state