Sup Forums, tell me. Shaved head or hair?

Sup Forums, tell me. Shaved head or hair?

Which is degenerate and which is not?

Redpill me on hairs

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3332064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter as long as you're trimmed and clean shaven.

He looks like shit without hair

Is he going to be in a Lenin biopic?

Pretty gud

/thread

Just don't do manbuns or other memey hair styles. He memed up his beard, too. Never shave holes between beard parts. Do a full beard or goatee.

leftists have ruined beards
It's a shame

Said every Toronto cuck ever
You can't be a real Canadian and be beardless

I didn't say beardless i said trimmed. So no scraggly hairs. And clean shaven if you shave your head and in none beard areas.

Depends

If you have an oddly shaped head and you have shitty hair genetics don't reproduce.
Also if you can't grow facial hair you should kill yourself

Damn it. I hate this pressure agains't people with long hair in my country.

Basically everyone is born with shit hair 'round these parts so they force others to trim it in order to get a job or something, and I'm between a rock and a hard place.

This is less about the beard, I never liked 'em so I keep it clean/trimmed, always.
Fuck my life.

Going bald is fucking suffering boys.

Agree with this guy, don't reproduce.

>be 24
>receeding hair
>egghead
>look like young joss whedon

my brother looks fine still. I dont get it bros, my dad didnt start loosing his hair till he was 40, and it was in the back.
my mom's father had full hair till he died. but her bother was bald by 30.

fuck man..i got his genetics somehow

He was playing Blackbeard in this movie
imdb.com/title/tt3332064/
Never seen it tho

it depends if you can pull it off. some people look terrible with a shaved head and others don't. luckily, i can pull it off. i'm not balding or anything, but having hair is a pain in the ass

Charles Bronson tier

If you look clean you're fine. If you look like a friend of Jesus, just fuck off back to the microvan.

My head is not ugly nor oddly shaped. It's just the fact of having shaven hair/bald, it's so bland.

I mean, I admit that I get a more intimidating look with hair shaven, and having hair IS a pain in the ass, but at the same time, having none it's weird. It's like losing part of myself.

whatever you want, man. i do what's comfortable first then worry about what looks good

Its been proven men who cant grow beards are considered more feminine.