ITT: Athletes you don't understand why people hate

Stop letting this mutt piss you off with his talent

because he's white

*throws mouthguard*

Is there a bigger fraud in the NBA? Guy didn't even had it tough growing, his dad was in the NBA and he probably had all the resources and facilities he needed growing up to pursue his passion, while his opponents had to experience the roughness of the streets to make it out of adversity and working class challenges

>talent

Yeah, chucking is a REAL talent

Klay Thompson

>Is there a bigger fraud in the NBA? Guy didn't even had it tough growing, his dad was in the NBA and he probably had all the resources and facilities he needed growing up to pursue his passion, while his opponents had to experience the roughness of the streets to make it out of adversity and working class challenges

At least he's not a fucking mutt like you.

>Is there a bigger fraud in the NBA? Guy didn't even had it tough growing, his dad was in the NBA and he probably had all the resources and facilities he needed growing up to pursue his passion, while his opponents had to experience the roughness of the streets to make it out of adversity and working class challenges

this has to be the dumbest, knuckledragging, mouthbreathing argument against anyone ever. why do you think like this? what led you to be so dumb? you took 60 seconds to type this post up but you've had a whole lifetime worth of disaster to lead up to this post. how? what happened? are you aware of what books are?

>threes are easy
>dunking is a skill
Is everyone on this board retarded

t. Millennial Mutt

Nigger, a fucking 3 year old can make a 3 from past the line if he tried.

Why isn't there a football equivalent of Curry? Like a bloke who always scores bloots and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it?

>people

Pretty sure only negroes hate him because muh uncle tom. Also cuckolded whites because he's not the normal type of basketball player that chimps his way all the way to the rim on physicality alone.

Curry is the apehoop Messi

There is Tapnaldo

you can't even run from one side of the court to the other, yes, shooting threes with that accuracy is a skill. Go try it sometime.

Welcome newfag how was reddit today?

its one autist and the collective retards of /nba/ that hate him

anyone that actually cares about basketball would be happy he changed it from 'drive inside and try to get an "and 1"'

>mutt
Since when the fuck is 4ch down on a dude for being light-skinned? You just mad you can't get MUH DUNKS, which is the basketball equivalent of cheering for your NASCAR team.

The purpose of the game is points, not dunks, Curry has skill and Shaq had none.

all niggerbounce fans are pathetic negrophiles

Neymar

Get a life my dude

The edge of the edge

Soft as fuck, can't dunk, turned pickup ball into a 3 point shooting contest, whiny, warriors player, etc

Not even edgy, just an honest assessment

>trying to discredit a person because he had competent parents that weren't poor

Nigger

>its his fault people try to imitate him

wew lad, guess MJ's a piece of shit too

I hate this piece of fucking shit because I want all my athletes to look like superheroes.

There's nothing particularly superhuman about doing something anyone can do (chuck a 3) and his style of play took all the physicality out of basketball.

Your honest assesement is that every single person in the world who likes something you don't like is a 'negrophile' whatever the fuck that means. No wonder everyone hates Canada.

rather gay, m8

>can't logically dissect a simple compound word

the absolute STATE of nba brainlets

Sterling. In terms of the tabloid obsession at least.

We get it you are insecure.

>LOOK AT HOW MUCH I HATE NIGGER HOOPS
We get it leafy

stop embarrassing us

holy shit you are a completely retarded nigger

Holy fuck you are RETARDED

>Getting baited by a Bongistani

ISHYGDDT.MSI