This tweet perfectly illustrates just how fucked up in the head these trannies and homos are

This tweet perfectly illustrates just how fucked up in the head these trannies and homos are.

He is born male, his brain gets fucked somehow, he ends up wanting to be female, so he pretends to be female even though he was born a male, and then his male instincts kick in and he finds that he is attracted to females, and so he calls himself a lesbian.

And then there is the other side of the relationship, equally fucked up in the head.

She is born female, her brain gets fucked somehow, she becomes attracted to butch females who pretend to be men, and then she gets into a relationship with a man who has a dick but calls himself a lesbian because he is attracted to females, and she still considers herself a lesbian even though she is attracted to a man with a penis because he considers himself to be a female.

Give me one reason why every one of these people shouldn't be Auschwitz'ed.

Attached: 1558143436072.jpg (1200x970, 128K)

Why do you care?

First off of you don’t accept the difference in the definitions of sex and gender, there’s no discussion to be had here.

Sex is biological
Gender is a social construct

You need to accept this even if just for the sake of argument to continue this discussion at all.

lmao bait
thats just a theory, gender is not a social construct

Because unlike what the internet tells you, you aren’t obligated to date, fuck, associate with, like, or respect these people. In real life all you need to do is tolerate. You do you fam. Maybe once in a million years you bump into one and “misgender” one. Just smile, apologize, and walk away. That’s literally the bare minimum of interaction you need to have with these freaks. In the real world fags aren’t running around out to get you.

How do you identify men and women?

"Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina."
-That kid in Kindergarten Cop

So you.. look at peoples genitals in public?

No, but they are demanding that we pretend their mental illness is just a-ok and just acceed to their demands that they get special bathroom rights that the rest of us don't get because we are sane.

most traps/trannies are republicans

Attached: Traps for Trump.jpg (215x234, 8K)

Just because I cut off the tips of my ears, say everything is so very logical, and wish everyone live long and prosperously doesn't mean I'm a Vulcan, no matter how much I stomp my feet and demand people play along.

You are a fucking idiot.
The concept of gender in academia was created to differentiate from biological sex.
Because psychologists recognized years ago that biological sex and gender identity are two different things.

And here is the incredibly amazing way you can prove this to yourself.
Survey 100 people from around the world, ask them to list what it means to be a "man" without referring to biology. You get different answers from everyone. It's a social construct. Not hard to fucking understand.

xy is make, xx is female. No amount of body mutilation is going to change that simple fact.

We get them too...if we say we identify as them.

that feeling when you realize there is an xxy and like 20 other variants. And then take a 1st year biology class and learn that variation is a normal part of evolution necessary for the survival of a species.

Wow
Look
Science

HAHAHAHA

People have different opinions about X. Therefore X doesn't objectively exist.

Kill yourself.

Kind of irrelevant. Vulkans don’t really have a place in our society for you to adopt. Men and women do.

xxy is a mutational defect, as are all other chromosonal disorders
not normal, not necessary, not in todays enviroment. no natural selection, no need for evolution
wow look, actual science

How I feel is irrelevant. What is, is. xy, you're a guy. xx you're not. End of story, regardless of hormones and surgeries.

Now, we're trying to have a civilization here, so if all you trannies out there could up that 40% suicide rate by a couple dozen percentage points, that would be great. kthnxbye.

And all those other variants are statistically irrelevant. We're not discussing them.

Why all you faggots are like this?
>Literal who posts something on cancermedia
>Urr Durr this is important and makes me angery

If you’re going to completely ignore the definition of gender that refers to social roles then you’re just avoiding a conversation, not winning an argument.

No. X exists. As a social construct.
That's what a social construct is. A concept that different people experience differently (subjectively).

For example, Blue is a social construct.
The way you experience "blue" is different from how other cultures experience "blue". You might see "cyan" as blue. Another culture might see it as green.

You can reduce the idea of blue to a wavelength. But different cultures will still disagree over which wavelengths constitute blue. And thus blue is a social construct.

I don't understand how hard it is to grasp this simple fucking concept. Most of what we talk about in real life are social constructs. Because our brains only interpret reality, and don't reflect it directly, we are all experiencing things differently. Welcome to the realities of neuroscience, biology, and being human.

Attached: zhz3imjaylk31.jpg (442x709, 180K)

Are you literally retarded? Or just really, REALLY committed to your lie?

Bc I actually DID take that biology course, which included memorizing how having any chromosomal combination other than XX or XY fucked people up, usually to the point of failed pregnancies or completely ruined "lives."

And you try to sell such unfortunate mutations as a strength because you cannot handle the provable fact that your convictions about 72 genders and trannies are utter garbage.

You're a shit person, and you should feel bad. But you won't. Since you're shit.

Attached: (((Cohen&Greenfield))).png (742x782, 448K)

Attached: 1565395747284.png (1220x822, 43K)

Attached: sdqbox.png (1452x752, 462K)

Except you have no way of checking that day-to-day. You have an internalized way of telling who is a guy and a girl and spoiler alert, it’s largely based on social factors like communication and appearance.

You are both full of mutations. All humans have mutations. That how we survive as a species. One of you might have a mutation that protects you from disease-x. Another might have a mutation that helps you keep weight on (e.g. your a fat basement dwelling uneducated failure).

Mutations are part of being human.
The only reason we call xxy a mutational defect is because religion deems it abnormal.

Not because it somehow differs drastically from all the other mutations in the world. We, as a culture, just define it as "different in a bad way." Which it isn't. It's just different.

Attached: faggots.jpg (496x1024, 49K)

yh that is part of evolution, but that don't make mankind better, that makes mankind worst.

>muh (((j00ish))) conspiracyyyy

Attached: 1558366508852.png (957x655, 450K)

You're a fucking idiot. Gender and sex were synonymous until the mid-1900's when the meaning of gender was changed by social sciences.

Sex and gender are the same thing. It's not a "social construct." Some people have a form of dysmorphia that they suffer through. But we live and let live.

>The concept of gender in academia was created to differentiate from biological sex.
I already knew gender was a made up fairy tale word. There's sex and nothing else, thanks for agreeing.

Attached: g0y4c8.jpg (720x527, 97K)

The plural of anecdote is not data.

im sorry OP the world is fucked, the entire planet is basically sodom and gamorrah. People just do whatever the fuck they please regardless of morals or common sense. I predict after we're dead there will be pedo bars and rape cafes, people will be on leashes letting their bdsm partner walk them around in public like an animal (which already happens)
You don't have to be religious to see how godless this planet has become. Shit on me all you want, some of you probably want to do it literally too. Call me a boomer, a christfag or moralfag all you want but the human race is truly degenerating in to something I don't want to be a part of. The rapture can't come soon enough.

Attached: notfunny.png (645x695, 435K)

Attached: 805h.png (1800x1800, 1.46M)

Great. I have a degree in neuroscience and biology. Yes, XXY and similar syndromes can be problematic for some people. For other people, they aren't a huge difference.

Usually lives are ruined because of people not accepting individuals for who they are (e.g. forcing a gender on them). Not because being XXY is seriously problematic in any specific way (although it can be).

You single out xxy and similar issues as being particularly bad because your transphobic. But ignore normal mutations (like ones that lead to early death from cancer) because they don't lead to visible phenotypes. It's irrational and stupid.

Would you rather not be able to get pregnant?
Or have a 90% chance of dying from cancer by 25?

One definition of gender is synonymous with one definition of sex.

There are other definitions of both words and you’re allowed to use them. Why do you refuse to?

What word do you use to refer to the way society generally expects men and women to look and act?

hahahaha this nigga thinking we all going around like the xmen and shit
no, we are not full of mutations, and people don't just randomly get mutations to prevent diseases
it is clear you have absolutely no understanding of chromosonal mutations
all of them result in a child being born in a horrible condition
go have a look at chromosonal abnormality
retard.

It's just a cohencidence goy!

Attached: 2tx3p2.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

PS. By "live and let live" I dont mean letting them use their preferred bathroom and all the other stuff.

Attached: 1573867520558.png (303x311, 178K)

In this thread we're being told that trannies are the next step in human evolution because of genetics.

It's whole new world folks.

>You don't have to be religious to see how godless this planet has become.

Except you literally do.

yes. this is exactly what i said.
Psychologists (scientists) recognized gender and sex were 2 different things. And separated them.

Kind of like how at some point we recognized that our emotions weren't related to the four humurs in the body (blood, black bile, yellow bile, phlegm).

Progress is a thing. If you wan't to go back to the 1800s get off the internet and go live off the grid. Otherwise, get over the fact that we understand humans better than we did 100 years ago.

>Sex and gender are the same thing. It's not a "social construct."

Sex is determined at birth. There are only two sexes - Male and Female.

Gender is a construct. You are free to call yourself a meat popsicle if you wish. There is no limit to the number of genders other than the limit of your imagination to construct new ones.

Attached: 1551292749310.jpg (614x768, 118K)

But you don't get to demand we all play along with your delusions.

>homosexuality is a (((j00ish))) plot to keep Teh Msater Raec from reproducing
>Israel, populated almost entirely by (((j00z))), is "the gayest place on earth"
> l o g i c

Attached: oBQNzM4.jpg (545x600, 24K)

Country X has an epidemic.
Some people have a mutation that protects against said epidemic. Others do not.

Lots of people die.
People who resisted that disease pass on their mutation.

Lots of the population now has that mutation.

But that mutation can have side effects.

For example: look up sickle cell anemia and malaria.

yes, nitpick my statement meant to emphasize how fucked everything is and ignore the absolute filth and degeneracy you indulge in.

Attached: who.jpg (1907x630, 373K)

No. The false idea of gender as a construct is a new invention from academia. The term was always synonymous with sex, but was used for clarity when the word "sex" could be interpreted as a reference to the activity. The idea of a "contiuum of gender" was invented in liberal arts sections of college campuses and not in the hard sciences.

Sure, but we can try to educate society and change behaviors, correcting people when they’re wrong.

If you act like an asshole, you’ll be treated like one. Nobody is going to force you to do anything though.

You know you're living a natural life when you need to pump hormones up your mutilated cock hole twice a day and force your vocal chords a few octaves higher

Attached: disgusting.png (380x321, 181K)

I.E. mutation not good.
They did not resist the disease, they still contracted and spread the disease. In malarias case the parasite cannot attach to abnormal cell shapes efficiently
You're trying to say children with chromosonal mutations are normal, they are not. they need help.
Downs, Edwards, Patau etc. Think you need to read some more kiddie.

I wonder why the above image showing who is behind the tranny/pedo movement, LGBT in Semitic, is banned form Sup Forums and instead it shows some other image if you try to post it?

Who owns this board? Who are you not allowed to criticise? Who makes these threads?

Attached: Nobody_at_Protest_Complained.jpg (2255x1366, 1.89M)

>All humans have mutations. That how we survive as a species. One of you might have a mutation that protects you from disease-x.
>Mutations are part of being human.

These are the same retards who think GMO's are bad even though they can't explain why.

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Gender as a spectrum was originally abnormal psychology (and was just 1 guys opinion). And then cognitive psychology / neuroscience (a hard science). And there are also aspects of social and cultural psychology as well.

But today, it is a hard science. Unless you don't believe in cognitive neuroscience.

I mean, my point was only religious people even see it the way you see it. You can toss around insults all you like otherwise, it’s all not really impactful.

Those ppl just want to be loved cuz their parents were never there to make them feel loved. So they try to be special and say they’re this or that , just to get acknowledged by people by being brave or coming out, but at the end of the day, Their father and mother are ashamed and wish they were never born. Parents now a days fear becoming the parents of one of these kids because they’ll get shamed, lose their jobs, outcasted and their child doesn’t know the outcome of their decisions

Attached: stinpr.jpg (640x640, 71K)

I think you're the one who's mentally ill op. That's a beautiful strong woman and I'd love her to raise my seed. Oh wait.

>It's okay we'll adopt

Attached: 6293ff.png (369x922, 436K)

Attached: m8YkFW2.png (1299x1019, 1.28M)

Gay pride is about overcoming oppression, which is arguably more impressive than graduating from medical school.

I hope for your sake this is bait

Attached: niggawhat.png (374x330, 141K)

And yet Sup Forums now has to ban images to hide the truth. Yeah, all just a conspiracy theory goy. Go shopping goy, pay no attention that every advertisement features a nigger with a white woman, all just conspiracy theories goy.

Attached: (((media))).jpg (1194x1200, 886K)

Seems to me you’re the one who is confused OP.

>still muh (((j00ish))) conspiracyyyyyy

Attached: 1573792254914.png (325x325, 12K)

made up oppression, made up pride.

I mean, the civil rights movement was impressive and something to be proud of, right? More so than just having dark skin, right? It’s the same thing. Being gay is a lot more than just sucking dick.

If "oppressing gays" is such a problem, what are your feelings on the United States and other white European countries importing millions of Muslims who will happily kill faggots?

Why won't you answer?

Attached: (((JIDF.jpg (1136x1806, 522K)

no, gender used to mean the same thing as sex until some faggots in academia decided to redefine it.

Attached: 1559435050358 (1)c,jpg.jpg (640x545, 70K)

Okay, but why do you care?

More importantly why do you care what other people are doing?

>interracial bad

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

yes... until SCIENTISTS decided to redefine it to better reflect reality.

If you don't like scientific progress why are you using technology right now?

semantics argument u giant nosed jew. Everytime I speak I'm referring to your sex then...how about that?

>importing millions of Muslims
My opinion is that you are a retard who’s been swept along with the alt-right because you want to rebel against your liberal parents by become Uber-conservative.

I remember that phase, the “fuck you mom and dad” phase.
Eventually you grow out of it

Has it been shown that refugees harass homosexuals at a higher rate than other citizens..?

Being a faggot is spitting in the face of every single ancestor in your blood line. Being a faggot means being a burden on society since the only children you'll leave behind are the ones you raped and also turned into faggots.

There is absolutely NOTHING to be proud of, it's the most disgusting and sickening thing to happen to a human being. People should pity these miserable fucks and help them with assisted suicides so they can't hurt any more children and stop being a burden on the human race.

Attached: (((What_they_want))).jpg (1024x789, 107K)

yes no one should care about anything anyone else is doing, let us all divide ourselves entirely. amazing idea.
oh wait, it's not. its a dumbfuck horrible excuse for an idea. It's not even a complete idea. How fucking worthless could you be. If I had a dollar for every time someone defended pure degeneracy with "why do you care? let them do whatever they want!! :DD" I would be an absolute fucking billionaire.

I don't care how the word "gender" was used seven decades ago. I only care how it is used today. Today, all over the internet and in interviews, there are forms with multiple options next to gender. There is no "Sex" question on forms now, where the answer can only be one of the two sex organs humans are born with. Penis: Sex = Male. Vagina: Sex = Female. Now forms ask for your gender, and there are many options to choose from including "Other" where you can fill out whatever you like.

We are being forced into accepting these mentally broken misfits into otherwise normal and healthy civil society. No, I don't care what your pronouns are. I am not about to start having to remember everyone's pronouns. Fuck off with your broken and demented egos.

You are either male or you are female. Everything else is a reflection of the degree to which we have allowed the acceptance of mental disease to spread into the culture.

Attached: 1572098424345.jpg (1100x720, 132K)

Then we can’t have the discussion because you refuse to acknowledge a widely used definition of the word gender.

You really care when that one homo puts his peen, huh.?

Why?

Why are you obsessed with a homos peen?

Islam is very clear on its stance on gays, pretending that you, a Jewish person, doesn't know this insults every person on this board.

Attached: jewlsam.jpg (720x720, 228K)

they certainly aren't normal lol
ALL WEIRDFAGS MUST BE GASSED

>I only care how it is used today
Clearly not, or you would be using it in the socially accepted terminology, rather than “as it was 7 decades ago”.

You’re clearly confused about your own identity

Not that user, I'm gay myself. I think the average straight person feels smothered by this new age homo/trans shit and personally, I don't blame them. I hate it myself.

There is ZERO science to support trannies. Name one pair of bones dug up by scientists that they weren't able to determine the gender. Just one. You won't, we already know this.

Attached: 1564167937241.jpg (720x526, 31K)

>spitting in the face of ancestors
Not an issue, you don’t owe them anything and they’re dead.
>being a burden by not having kids
Actually at this point having children is worse for society than not having them because of climate change and overpopulation.

Has it ever been conclusively shown that homosexuals are more likely to abuse children than heterosexuals?

Hey, gay guy here, quick question. If i date a guy, really get to know him and really like him and then we get down to sex, but then find out he has a pussy, is it ok for me to brake it off? Cause i’m not into pussy man. Into cock. I don’t mind keeping them as a friend but honestly, i’m really not into pussy. Even if it is ftm, i just rather not you know. Is that transphobic or am i justified in not wanting to be in a romantic relationship because of that?

Hey man don’t get mad that black dudes are getting more head from white girls than you

>implying every Muslim follows the Quran word for word, implying every Christian follows the bible word for word, implying every Jew follows the Talmud word for word etc etc

This may surprise you cucktard, people are people...no matter where you go

So does Christianity. I just don’t think people care what was written in a book 1000s of years ago.

Plus, has it ever been conclusively shown that refugees assault homosexuals more than citizens do?

I’m as a average and straight and anyone. And no, I do not feel smothered.
Concern troll is obviously concerned and needs to be less obvious