The biggest happening: Alien first contact

Do you think this is going to happen within our lifetimes?
If so do you think it will be a government reveal where they've known about them for ages or actual first contact?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoItRp1JsGU
sciencealert.com/a-new-quantum-teleportation-distance-record-has-been-set
youtu.be/-1inF8zkTbg?t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It already happened on Sup Forums, faggot/. Somebody post that screencap, I don't have it.

aliens won't be the biggest happening. nobody gives a fuck about aliens

>la blooga blooga blooga

Trust me user, we will turn to ash before we encounter any ET.

If the CF goes into indictment phase w F_I We might meet them very soon

/x/ gon give it to ya

Nope. Religious people wouldn't be able to cope with getting btfo so no matter what it will be kept secret.

Why would aliens want to interact with us? Humans are probably the niggers of the universe.

Que the superhero music

Pffft, it'd never happen. There's almost certainly life out there in the universe, but the huge distances mean we'll never even communicate with each other, let alone meet face to face.

sure bud

go on

> {{{DISCLOSURE}}}

Unless wormholes are somehow involved.
Of course they won't, but still.

>Do you think this is going to happen within our lifetimes?
It already happened faggot, even my third world shithole of a republiqueta de bananas knows this for a fact, just google "operação prato".

Im sure the UK and other european countries are also aware of it, just like Japan, Australia, USA, Canada, South Korea, Chna and others.

Lurk moar faggot.

>aliens contact the human race for the first time
>decide the shitpost on Sup Forums

I await this day with baited breath but it might not be as big of a happening as you would think. Day to day life could conceivably continue as normal if the aliens contact us and don't really do anything beyond that. But would you go into work the day after a nuclear 9/11?

It will, this year.

KEK wills it

Not that big of a happening.

Aliens have no interest in talking to us. That they exist would not affect life on earth at all other than people being shocked at how little the effect is.

It already happened macaco, google "operação prato".

already happened bro

Might as well believe in ET BILU

They are definitely already here guys wake the fuck up and read a book.

>It already happened on Sup Forums, faggot/. Somebody post that screencap
ayy imao

It's because a lot of us are niggers in the universe

Because we were created in God's image

They are jealous

>tfw the english wikipedia is clearly a sanitized, useless piece of propaganda when compared to the extensively researched original and you don't speak the language
traducion por favor?

Why would aliens want to be conspicuous about it? They are very humble beings which have evolved beyond the limitations of the human mind and its follies like ego emotions and madness.

>alien first contact

But they are already here, they call themselves the Clintons.

Hypothesis - they're too far away/not coming - result = no contact

Hypothesis - they're beaming a hello signal and we luck out finding it - result = no contact for decades, possibly centuries due to signal transit time

Hypothesis - they're here but haven't said Hi yet in a century or more - result = no contact

So no, it's unlikely to happen in your lifetime.

two way alien contact (as in a conversation with aliens) will probably never happen in our lifetimes unless it already has and is being kept secret.
but literally any day now we will hear some alien radio signals from another star system, computers are scanning for it right now.

I imagine that the only reason at this point for ayy lmaos to contact us would be to recruit us to fight in their wars

piss off.

Already happened

You must be jealous that you aren't one nation under God

Maybe this can help? I don't know
youtube.com/watch?v=hoItRp1JsGU

only thing I know is that he gave an interview and sometime later was found dead hanging by his own belt

>traducion
kill urself

Yes before 2019
They haven't told anyone because the ''aliens'' are fallen angels and demons.

Why are ayys always naked?

Which would be more likely to happen first after first contact?

An alien getting fucked, or an alien getting killed?

They're already here, OP

It has already happened, alien bio-molecule from outerspace brought on earth by crashing meteor

Several diseases in the world are caused by encouter between an unknown molecule and humans

btw, yes there is alien life, but not as you think. Like I said we already encouter basic life molecule.
But there is a high probability that deep in the ocean of Jupiter or Saturn moons, bacteria an other small organism live near heat sources caused by the intense sismic activity due to Jupiter or Saturn gravity and protected by their magnetic field from solar flare. Also, since there is liquid water on Mars, you can't exclude the possibility that there is some advanced carbon based molecule in their.

So yes, we have met alien before and we will again. You question should more be in what form will these aliens appears to us.

Or believe in our airforce when it makes a report claiming to have made contact.

Considering the airforce officer that was involved in said operation died of mysterious circustances not even a year after he went to the news when instructed not to, I say there is a big chance for a military coverup of the events.

An airforce officer was sent to investigate attacks on the local population of a rural village, the people were being attacked by strange lights in the sky that used beams of light to paralyze their victims, leaving a disc shaped burn mark and a bizzarre form of severe anemia due to major bloodloss, despite there being no open wound from which the blood could have been extracted other than the mysterious burn marks.

The officer stated in his report that one of said lights came down from the sky in front of his boat. It opened and an alien entity stared him right in the eyes before closing the hatch and flying away.

He believes this was the aliens making first contact with him because they knew he was investigating their presence. Basically a way of saying yes, we are here.

When he reported to hq the entire mission was cancelled and the program archived withount further justification.

He goes to the news to talk about it and one year after he does he dies under mysterious circustances.

Despite the operation being sup´posedly canceled, military presence in that region has increased greatly with no justification other than "routine exercises".

To this day 90% of the people living in said areas claim to have either been attacked or personally met someone who was, many will gladly show you the burn marks and describe the experience to you.

This is not considered to be an urban myth by these people, I assure you that much.

sciencealert.com/a-new-quantum-teleportation-distance-record-has-been-set

Heres my thing about the "ZOMG SPACE DISTANCE HUGE SIGNAL afdsasdfsad" argument.. if we already quantum teleported info on a small scale, and its obviously possible.. what is an advanced species capable of?

Because they've outgrown our childish fat shaming ways bigot!

Non robotic space travel/industry and aliens are a nerd fantasy from the 60s-70s

Nerds literally argue that the magic of progress will mean that someday we'll be able to generate the same energy the sun generates to create a warp bubble.

>""""first"""" contact

Also, supposedly in the military archives there are both drawing, photos and even video of the UFOs, taken by the military personnel. Some of the archives were released to the public in this decade, but the video and photos never got released to the public.

ayy lmao

Right, and if they're that advanced then they're probably watching us right now. Since they haven't chosen to say hello yet it's probably a safe bet they're not going to do it any time soon.

Totally. Plus those crazy flying machine nuts are so deluded.

>Contact with aliens
>Not that big of a happening

It would be the biggest happening in the history of mankind you plant pot.

I wonder how Islamists would react.

Aliens would be the biggest "FUCK YOU" to religious people, would the go allahu ackbar on aliens?

Ok, we'll forget about warp drives and go conventional

How much energy would it take to generate a constant thrust such that an artificial gravity could be sustained?

>Do you think this is going to happen within our lifetimes?
would you, if you were some super-advanced species, go out of your way to commune with nihilist cockroaches from another planet that worship 'a nothing' in the sky and many of who cut the erogenous, epidermal covering of their reproductive organ's gland off and present it to 'nothing' in tribute to this delusion...?

>no

Think about the thought process of people witnessing cars for the first time, and how alien the concept seemed to them. Now think of how space travel and "aliums" seems so far fetched a concept to us. I am willing to bet that space travel to them, is as simple as hopping in their space car. Hell there are probably some that hop in the car and head to this little bar they heard of in po dunk Idaho just because they heard they have a wicked mechanical bull.

Your first alien contact is probably that weird fucker at Walmart working as an overnight stocker because the lornenaian wormhole won't open for another few years so he's stuck here on earth smoking weed and catching pokemanz.

Depends on the mass you're thrusting. A 1g acceleration is 1g of artificial gravity with the nice side effect that you're going faster all the time - at the halfway point you flip around and decelerate at 1g. Nice and comfy.

NASA has a whole advanced propulsion systems department working on new things. Gonna be a while yet, no lie, but the solar system is open to us with the same timelines as ocean voyages in the 1800's once a decent 1g drive is in the works.

We ain't going to the stars any time soon of course, no shit.

>be an ayy
>cruising around space in your intergalactic pussy wagon
>see Earth
>it's a bunch of smelly apes burning carbon fuels, who's only plan for maintaining some semblance of peace among each other is threatening to kill everyone
>think "Yeah, let's pop in and say hello."

Yes, and they'll be refugees

Ayys have been on earf for millions of years.

Most aliens are Mormon, so yeah.

What if we're just like squirrels to them?

As in, them being like humans and is as dumb ass squirrels?

Think about, them being so advanced, we must look like such primitive beings that we don't even manage to get their attention.

For all we know, the milky way might already be a sold space real estate owned by an ayyy.

Theyd try to drive a 19ton truck into the ayyyylmao king, only to get mars attacked

Tomorrow.

Kek'd

Spooky

If an ayy lmao finds us first, it'll probably have more advanced technology.
If we find the ayy lmaos first, we'll probably have more advanced technology.

The fact is though, if there are ayy lmaos anywhere within 71 light years of us and they have the ability to monitor gamma waves, they know we're here. We've detonated over 2000 nukes on this planet. That's a lot of artificial gamma ray blasts.

gamma rays*, not waves(even though technically they are).

Personally I feel any nearby aliens would be on a very similar level technologically speaking, well government wise as well. Their gov would know about our using nukes but the citizens would only have rumours and shitty faked pics to go off of.

I wonder what alien shitposting is like

Ayy lmao

>yfw the ayylmaos are Christians and follow thier own version of Jesus Christ

Atheists utterly BTFO

you're late like 60 years

No they were always here. Contact is established but not for peasants. We peasants wont get told shit.

Most think we can hope for is some sort of fake invasion as last resort to kick off the nwo.

I live in Nova Scotia and im gunna do a day trip down the coast to Shagg Harbor soon af!!

Ill let ya know after i have tea with some ayyye

jk, part of contact is to not disclose.

>receive message from incoming Independence Day mothership
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!

We are alone in the universe.
This is the ultimate redpill.

More like chicken. Stuck in their automated factorys never seeing the light of day. We just think everything is fine because we never known different. Well Sup Forums is awaken i mean the other chickens.

>distances
>wormholes

Notice how these obvious fucks never ever want you to consider that the ayys have always been here on Earth, before current Humans were even around.

It's always

>lol ayylmaos cant come here lol too far lol

Fuck off, retards.

>The Universe is ours to conquer and cultivate as we wish*
Fixed that for you.

aliens dont exist op. stop dreaming about myths and look towards improving yourselves. only then will we reach true enlightenment

besides, even if aliens did exist, they would be horrified by your species and never try to contact us

I got ya bro

>ours
With luck, AI will be feveloped to the point of it being sentient of itself and robots will be built that will replace us in that mission, we're incapable of going outside the solar system

youtu.be/-1inF8zkTbg?t=56

>WE HAVE DETECTED LIFE ON ANOTHER PLANET
>it's a bunch of moss growing on a moon 1000000 light years away

Indeed, a creature who is the result of an entirely different evolutionary process and history will be horrified if humans aren't behaving according 50 years worth of Hollywood and Hippie narratives about what values everyone should have.

>never try to contact us

This is what they did to some random south american guy, decades ago.

Contact us? We're being used as fucking cattle. Organs, endorphins, who knows what they're getting from us, but we're just lab rats to them.

>And behold, from that time until the present day, he and all his hosts have been stripped of their apparel, and they go naked and have horrible faces.

They may be here but their physical manifestation might not be detected through our senses and instruments

>This is what they did to some random south american guy, decades ago.
Can confirm, this happened in my country, it was all over the news when I was a kid and it happened.

if they existed (they dont) they would be peaceful. any violence would be results of misunderstanding/miscommunication.

dont apply your human values to them

>incapable
Not at all. Project Orion would theoretically get us to Proxima Centauri within a lifetime. Not to mention we could also extend life spans in the future.

Without a Project Orion-like craft however, it's currently impossible for either humans or robots to make it to the next system. There's no computer system known to man that can survive for hundreds of years. Those circuits and disks decay as well.

Mutilations? In South America? Truly this is evidence for aliens and not the 50,000 years that humans have been doing this to each other.

idiotic. a being capable of building such space craft capable of that type of interstellar travel aren't stopping by to say hello to a race of animals that are constantly killing each other off and creating famines in a planet that is actually worthy of keep but we are instead killing it.

they would love to make friends with animals like us

>dont apply your human values to them

Not sure if being ironic

Depends on how intelligence has evolved in the universe.

>Are we the smartest?
>Is all intelligence evolving at the same pace?
>Are we the dumbest?

No matter which option you pick it shows grim chances of alien contact. Best option for them contacting us is option 2. But then it comes down to a choice: do we/us contact them/us? This can be highly dangerous and must be done anonymously. But how can one be anonymous against unknown technology? This is why aliens are either observing us or we'll eventually be observing. Sadly, contact will not happen soon unless by accident.

Plus one must also keep in mind that we're on the edge of the Milky Way separated from everything else one could call the "cosmic highways". It's like finding a small rural town with odd inhabitants.

Never forget what happened when Columbus found the gorillion Indians. (Also, disease.)

>peaceful

You obviously don't know shit, kiddy.

The guy in the picture I shared? He was ALIVE when they did that to him. His brain was covered by small hematoma, the result of every fucking blood vessel in his brain bursting because he was in excruciating agony, while they removed his organs.

They aren't peaceful. They don't give a shit about us beyond what they use us for.

i said any violence that might happen wouldnt be on purpose.

but they dont exist so the point is moot

you cant apply human values to an extraterrestrial. but they dont exist

like i said maybe miscommunication or misunderstanding. they dont exist so please stop this scare mongering

Techn ological multilations, according to the autopsy report, all the organs got harvested nearly instantly, all through those weird disc shapped cut that look burned This is not a normal south american multilation done by some drug dealers or some crazy nigger voodoo cult, this was done with unknown technology for unclear purposes.

Aliens might be boring. Like magnetic anomalies in neutron stars that are uninterested in ordinary matter and we are unable to communicate with them.

>the magic of progress.

Thanks. The singularity is coming brother, timewave 0 approaches!!!!

>the singularity
Physical. Limitations.