Is there anything worse than your own family telling you you're fat and have a problem?

Is there anything worse than your own family telling you you're fat and have a problem?

My parents keep telling me I didn't use to be like this and that if I start eating properly and exercising regularly again that'll I'll lose the fat quickly. -- I just don't believe these normies.

I'm only maybe 20-25lbs overweight and I can only imagine how others think of me. I don't really look good in clothes and I'm starting to wonder if not taking care of myself physically might be part of the explanation for why I still have no girlfriend.

Imagine for one moment you are the user that made this thread. Just imagine.

I'm imagining it. What is the next step?

Take a picture of your fat ass everyday and look at how disgusting you are until you like what you see.

Or, just take up martial arts.

Either one will help motivate you to lose weight. Just in different ways.

Look normie you don't need to patronize me like this.

Bump.

>if I start eating properly and exercising regularly again that'll I'll lose the fat quickly. -- I just don't believe these normies.
i used to be 90-100 kg, when i was 18
today i'm 22 i wiegh about 65-70kgs

i didn't exercise at all or do anything drastic, just eat slightly less
even a tiny little bit less but month by month i lost a kilo there another there, skip a meal every now and then and so on
overall i provided very little effort and i am happy with the results, just take your time and go slow and it'll be ok

how tall are you matey
im guessing 182-185?

You could be failing out of college. Lose all your friends. Have no bf. Have your family call you a lesbian or psycho. Get slapped by a random weirdo in class. Get shot the next day by the same weirdo. AND BE OVERWEIGHT. FML.

and at the same time
You could be failing out of college. Lose all your friends. Have no bf. Have your family call you a lesbian or psycho. Get slapped by a random weirdo in class. Get shot the next day by the same weirdo

BUT AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN AHAHAHAH

nope i'm shorter, 178 to be precise

Still not even close as bad as me.

i can't stop drinking soda. i was born in the wrong country

Go back to Facebook you fat Niger

why some people have problem with the idea of not eating too much? it's actually fucking easier to eat less than eat more, what the fuck?
just shut yourself in your room with a shit bucket, a piss bucket, your computer, a shitload of water and a razor blade.
Do an entire weekend without eating a single bite and if you fail you'll go straight to your bathroom, make yourself a hot bath and cut both of your wrist from the start of your palms to your elbow.

FUCK YOU FATTY
this is a message from a former fatty, everybody hates you and the ones that don't say so are being nice. people are mean to you for being fat because if they weren't you would've already died by diabetes at like 16

Drink water with food instead, you'll lose the craving pretty quickly. Don't fall for diet bullshit as a replacement

Savage

If you wake up and feel like you NEED soda is this diabetes?

Not all of us are from 3rd world countries

thats not savage, its true, unlike people virtue signalling to each other that your health problems are perfectly normal, which they arent
if i wanted to be savage i wouldve called you a smelly canadanigger because i know fatties cant handle being called something severe like a BLACK PERSON

>I don't really look good in clothes and I'm starting to wonder if not taking care of myself physically might be part of the explanation for why I still have no girlfriend.
lol...... bro.........

yeah, I could only imagine the struggle of not stuffing your face of food.
How awful...

I'll give you some real advice. Judging from your post you live with your parents. All you have to do is move out and you will lose weight. Once you have to buy your own food things will change.

>30kg overweight
>high risk of diabetes
>already have high blood pressure
>just turned 19 last july

I need a new start, like said, this sounds good. Thanks senpai

But that's his right to burger,his freedom

READ THE STICKY