Is Climate Change Real??

is Climate Change Real??

Attached: 4e488ea169beddb83e00004d.jpg (400x300, 17K)

yes, in that the average temperature of the surface of the world has risen by a fraction of a degree

no, in that all the hysteria around it is nonsense

you're retarded

no u

Yes climate change is real in that climate has always been changing and will always change.

The question is how much of it, if any, is because of human made activities, if so is it reversible, and if so how do we do that without wrecking developed nations' economies and allowing developing nations to continue to develop.

It's not global warming it's climate change
It's not climate change it's a climate crisis
It's not a climate crisis it's a climate catastrophe
It's not a climate crisis it's....

You don't know much about how science works do you?

go Hug a tree you fuckin Hippy Cucks, the world has been around for 2 billion years, its not going anywhere for while

um i think you me 6000 years

Yes but we are also overdue for an ice age, which historically happened after a buildup of co2 in the atmosphere.

So fuck it who cares

Attached: gdUj84G.png (504x454, 340K)

sorry, 4 billion years

Yes.. the history of earth shows this...
>What about the Humans causing shit?
No... Most pollution should be covered by property law.. Also we are witnessing climate change on other planets like Mars etc... If something is going on it has more to do with the sun.
>So mankind is not causing anything?
Yea sure they are causing something - but what they cause is small and is nothing compared to other natural factors going on. The people who tell you otherwise want to control you

I'm willing to bet that I know more about it than you do. Prove me wrong.

i'm willing to bet your a dumbass retarded faggot

Well I'm an engineer and you're acting like a child, so there's that.

I'm an engineer too. Engineers aren't scientists

don't tell Bill Nye

Engineering and climatology are two separate things. I don't know what kind of engineer you are, but being in a STEM career doesn't make you knowledgeable of the climate.

It’s real and it’s caused by the oppressive patriarchy!

fpbp

Attached: climate change hysteria is bullshit.png (993x1251, 655K)

Neither does being a high school kid that spams the word "retard" on Sup Forums. So I'm still willing to bet that I know more about science and the scientific method than the user that replied to me. If he would like to expand on why he believes that I don't know much about science then maybe he'll make a valid point. But I doubt it.

THIS

Attached: femcli.jpg (752x960, 127K)

Never claimed you didn't know much about science or the scientific method. What I said was that science is too broad to be knowledgeable about it all. Usually people focus on a certain field of study. You may be well read in physics or biology, it doesn't mean you can predict the climate in 50 years.

You're jumping into the middle of a conversation where, yes, that was what was said. And I was careful in my reply to you not to imply that you were that same poster. I'm already well aware that different fields specialize in different things, so it seems like your comment is meant to imply something further, like nobody except a "climate scientist" could possibly be knowledgeable about the climate. Which is just plain wrong.

Scientists, evidence and anyone with an IQ over 60 would say yes.

Americans cucked by oil corporations and their corrupt government would say no.

trips mean women are truely objectified and all men are scum.

Is reality real? I mean, really?

idk, does the climate change?

Attached: ice_sheets.png (740x397, 40K)