Let's access what is wrong with the democratic party. I believe it is the "woke" culture that has kidnapped it

Let's access what is wrong with the democratic party. I believe it is the "woke" culture that has kidnapped it.

Obama ran as a pretty progressive guy, but his policy was moderate at best. He continued Bush's expedition in the middle east after saying he would end it. He supports the Saudis. He increased the country's dept, but part of it involved fixing Bush's fuckup.

Overall, his only truly progressive reform was his ACA which wasnt even universal healthcare, rather a poorly planned public option which came with a health mandate to boot. Infact, what he is remembered for time and time again is his wholeness. The gay marriage thing, the bathroom fiasco, Iran deal. And I'm willing to chalk this up to him being black. Not a bad president by any standards, but entirely forgettable if evaluated by policy.

Then there is shillery. A candidate who said she was the most progressive candidate in stage because she was infact "a woman". She was even more hawkish in her approach to the middle east and didnt seem to stray too far from the establishment.

It's this corporate, woke, interventionalist, elitist part other party that must die. The Democratic party is the workers party, first and foremost, and everything else last. It should stand for workers rights, more unionization, better benifits, less immigration, more government stimulus, and less interventionalism on the global stage.

Attached: 1561858720675.jpg (700x700, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wq7Q0c1QUaA
youtube.com/watch?v=LaR-bH2hENM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok incel

Yeah this

MAGA

I would get behind this

If the democrats every really stood for this again, I would almost vote for them. I don’t recognize the party they’ve become.

You fixed the democratic party!

Attached: 1573912739444.jpg (640x361, 64K)

true

Attached: 1551793410520.jpg (716x684, 38K)

remember to read marx, he was a good lad

how about we let them die? If they gain power the first thing they'll do is grant amnesty to 20,000,000 latinos and use the extra voting power to launch a new reich.
They'll pack the courts, and pass satanic laws including requiring parents to transition their kids into permanent genderless freaks, completely unrestricted abortion up until contractions, red flag laws, forced gun confiscations, etc.
Then the mass immigration will ramp even further, far surpassing the 1.2 million per year we already have legally and the 1 million per year illegally, turning the USA into a 3rd world favela with cartel shootings, terrorist attacks, and government corruption at the highest level. Stories like the rescuing of El Chapo's son that happened last month will be commonplace.
Our new country is gonna be great!

Attached: diversity_makes_us_stronger-600x477.jpg (600x477, 68K)

>pass satanic laws including requiring parents to transition their kids into permanent genderless freaks, completely unrestricted abortion up until contractions, red flag laws, forced gun confiscations, etc.
really hope for your sake you aren't being sincere

In what way? have you already forgotten the James Younger case? A father almost lost complete custody of his 7 year old son, because he wasn't on board with his transition. Then he was ordered to take a class on acceptance of transgenderism.
Thankfully this happened in Texas, and the ruling was overturned by the governor himself. Imagine if this happened to your son, and you were unfortunate enough to live in a state that doesn't value the innocence of children.

Not even mentioning the other cases. New York and Virginia have already passed laws removing the third trimester restriction on abortion. NYC celebrated by lighting up their skyscrapers pink.
On guns, the presidential candidates regularly mention the implementation of red flag laws as a way to confiscate "assault weapons".

what does that have to do with the dems? do any of the current candidates have policies on that direct topic?

>New York and Virginia have already passed laws removing the third trimester restriction on abortion.
in the instance of the mother's life being at risk. you 'forgot' to provide that most important condition.
none of the candidates have policies of forced confiscation of guns from those that ought to be able to have them. the right have built that policy up as some demon figure. the dems are aware that they'd be playing into the conspiracy theory loons on the right.

youtu.be/wq7Q0c1QUaA

Imagine unironically supporting the Democrats in 2019. This clip is an absolute disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=LaR-bH2hENM

The Democrats are 100% supportive of trans kids, which is obscene.

Attached: EGkZf49U0AAaq0t.jpg (900x675, 88K)

If you didn't physically cringe at least 3 times, you are beyond saving.

that you for your meta commentary

if they want to delay puberty, let them. no one gives a shit. the economy is rigged in favour of the rich and that's what good dems like bernie are about. I don't like warren much, but i also don't give a shit if trans kids exist, as long as i'm economically better off.

>"I dont mean to take this away from you but..."
Fuck right off, would've held that mic away from that fucking disrespectful cunt.
Even if the original person wasn't make a decent point to begin with, not appropriate.
Fuck that made my blood boil.

>black man in a dress named Blossom interrupting the mother of a 9 year old girl who is on puberty blockers
The absolute state of the Democrat party.

Holy shit my sides

>i'll vote trump so that the rich can keep fucking me in the ass as long as i don't have to see social undesirables on youtube
it's a strange logic

>As long as I can buy cheap shit from China and a lake house I don't care if the country around me turns into a third world hellscape where children are physically and emotionally abused within the confines of the law
hello, boomer check?

And this is what I mean when I say the party needs to distance itself from woke culture. It would be grand if we could have two economically based parties, but instead we have to either play republican and take the bible belt bullshit or go democrat and become spineless NPCs. I want a democratic party that fights for my rights as a worker, not for the rights of José, or blossom, or muhammed.

You can't even spell assess correctly. Moron.

samefag

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_7f8e943a-b515-11e8-849b-d1a6cd5e8545.jpg (685x385, 35K)

>what is wrong with the democratic party
they're politicians. all politicians are the enemy of the people and should never be trusted, no matter what brand of lifestyle brand of fashion politics they're peddling

This is what the new "America First" wing of the Republican party is claiming to do, and is why Republicans made major gains in the rust belt.
Combating illegal and legal immigration causes wages of American workers to rise, and decreasing trade with China prevents jobs from moving overseas. Trump constantly gets shit from the Milton Friedman type Republicans for those policies, and is why he has seen resistance from within his own party.

Then why have democracy

Democrat party has shifted to the new demographic. Away from blacks and toward Hispanics, and heavy into identity politics, because division causes a sense of isolation, which they then exploit.
They simply reacted to the changes in the electorate, so they can stay in power.

Or different people that didnt have much to say but were in agreement with op. God that lady has a horrible cunt face

i see no point to it. democracy is one the worst form of government that exists. but hen i'm also a minarchist

No way! They barely reach out to hispanics. They only reach out to them by painting them as the 21st century holocaust survivors. Then, as they grant amnesty they'll say "remember when we defended you!"
But for now they are still laser focused on increasing black turnout. Look at Pete Buttigieg. He's polling at like 0% among blacks, and he knows that black Americans hold a disproportionate amount of power within the party, and he has been busting his ass trying to appease them.
Remember, the voter registration breakdown is kindof strange in the US. About 36% are Democrat, 31% Republican, and the rest are independent. Blacks are roughly 90% Democrat, so they are roughly 40% of their party's true makeup. Only registered party members can vote in the primary.
(Numbers are probably off, I'm going from memory, but they're at least close and are easy to look up)

This, as long as dems can count on the black vote to win, they will continue with their "woke" culture.

Monarchs are even more unstable than democracies.

that's why i'm a minarchist, not a monarchist

Jesus, another libertarian

no, i'm a minarchist. libertarians are stupid

Isn't it interesting that "woke" culture is pushed by the biggest and richest corporations in the world. Goldman Sachs sponsors Vox. Proctor and Gamble ran trashy feminist ads via their subsidiary Gillette. Disney is constantly socially engineering with woke movies and TV shows. Time Warner is producing feminist TV shows for teen girls.

It's almost like these corporations have trimmed out all the parts of leftism that are inconvenient for them, and kept the parts that keep people bickering amongst themselves, obsessing about gender and skin color and ignoring how the billionaire elite are using us all like consumer pawns.

Attached: 1539771237662.jpg (264x292, 8K)

Libertarian-lite, you wont argue for complete anarchocapitalist but you let your ideology go as far as to make the government a police state, and nothing more.

Which is why I also mentioned the corporate dems, such as shillary who only became pro-queer when like 60% of the country was. Stupid dems talk a good talk about human rights but only when its popular and it's always the worker that gets skewed. There was a democratic debate where not one question was focused on jobs. Not one. How can they claim they are for blue collar workers when they cant even bother to discuss the topic for five minutes on a three hour program.

no, not really since i would ban drugs, memecoin & sexual degeneracy at the blink of an eye. also i'm not pro freedom of speech

they aren't pushing, just pandering. there's a bunch of fags and whatnot in the arts, artists make creative tv shit, people that like artists tv shit buy shit, corporations are willing to cater to them for fagbucks.
it's not a mystery. it's kind of like how the "buy overpriced gold to stick in a hole" and "magic supplements that will keep the government from stealing your guns" folks advertise on alex jones' bullshit.
some companies sell to lovey dovey let's all get along types, some sell to mouth breathing morons.

Holy shit, it took an hour for anyone to catch OP's fuck up.

Are the rest of you illiterate?

>would ban, etc, etc, etc
>police state

no, since you're free to leave it, if you reject the rules and their consequences.

>no, not really since i would ban drugs
"let's fund gangs even more. surely the morons will stop using this time"
>memecoin
"people shouldn't own things or participate in things I don't like. and I learned about this too late to benefit from it, so no one should"
>sexual degeneracy
"I don't have sex, and I don't see why anyone else should be happy"
>also i'm not pro freedom of speech
"I am literally retarded"
gg, kill yourself.

Attached: 1541176064479.jpg (540x790, 60K)

>free to leave
Oh yeah? Do you pay for that, or do I have to obey rules I don't consent to until I can obtain citizenship elsewhere?

>involvement in crime=banishment
>gold & bartering to replace memecoin
>sexual degeneracy=faggots, pedos, zoophiles
>free speech is just gaytalk for edgy

this
/thread.

Literally no one would live in your country except for maybe nazis and communist. Literal autocracy. Police state.

if you commit a crime; either take the punishment or gtfo and never welcome back

>or gtfo and never welcome back
Great so you're paying for it. Next question: Are you aware of how expensive that process is?

>only registered democrats can vote in the primary

Not true in a lot of states. TX has open primaries. I sympathize with most of what you say. Just stop spreading misinfo

And how would you handle cases where juveniles did a crime. Would you tear them from their parents. What of religion. I doubt you would allow it either since it also promotes degeneracy. Do you really pretend to be able to moderate a population big enough to be considered a country.

it isn't a country, it's a decentralized town and there's no police force (just a sheriff). it's the citizens that enforce the law. and you're free to leave whenever you want

Because the corporations own the party. The party owns the primary. CNN/ABC/NBC chose the debate questions. Not Bernie and Yang. Both of then would have focused on workers.

If you want a workers' candidate vote Bernie, he is very clearly it.

You discord trannies used to be irksome, but half of you will kill yourselves, the other half will wish they'd never cut their dick off and will desperately seek to de-transition only to also kill themselves.

parents take responsibility their own children. if the children act bad, the parents are hold accountable. and if they refuse, there will be consequences within reasonable limits.

>The Democratic party is the workers party
Is not and never has been. But very funny joke!

Attached: 17rvzk.jpg (960x539, 54K)

>involvement in crime=banishment
this is untenable, unenforceable, and you'd just end up with some kind of weird police state kidnapping motherfuckers in the night on little evidence to be shipped off to whereever you think you can hold everyone that ever farted sideways in a box.
>gold & bartering to replace memecoin
if you were referring to fiat currency rather than bitcoin, you're still retarded. gold, barring new mines, is deflationary. people just sit on their gold and never spend it, because it's worth more tomorrow than today. it's useful if the king is handing out land to fuckers, but stupid in a society where most wealth exists as numbers in databases
>sexual degeneracy=faggots, pedos, zoophiles
caring that fags fuck each other is mental illness. imagine caring that a hairdresser gives hummers at the end of the day
if pedos or zoophiles hurt people or try to, whatever. but you seem big on thoughtcrime, so I'm sure you'll have a dumb retort that takes no history or nuance into consideration
>free speech is just gaytalk for edgy
free speech is why police don't kick down your door for being so fucking retarded.

>it's the citizens that enforce the law.
LOL. because mob justice doesn't end up in fucking anarchy. what a fucking boob

>a decentralized town
I hope you intend to have a decentralized military that's a match for the military of whatever country you try to build your bugfuck crazy town in.

Who determines what is right and proper if there is no centralized government or executive force. What if mob rule prevails and the degenerate is stoned instead of deported? Your opening the door to sharia law.

>you commit the crime, you pay the fine or gtfo
>no fiat or memecoin
>fags breeds antisocial behaivor
and for free speech, you can't yapp all you want. the two things i won't tolerate is (A) edgyness a.k.a. saying dumb shit for shock value (B) no liberal bullshit.

but i doubt my town would have this issue, because all faggots would disagree with it's core values and leave for a more progressive town.

everybody shall have the right to bare arms

common principles: christian faith & conservative values. and the people decides what's right or wrong through a town council

>everybody shall have the right to bare arms
That'll sure keep those tanks off

the amish have even more conservative values than i have and no guns to booth. you don't see any tanks rolling into their land.

i just want to live and let in peace. you are free to pursue your own brand of freedom, but if you want to live my town, you obey our rules

>common principles
You need to walk outside a bit more. People disagree on everything, be it on morality, ethics, punishment. Not even Christian's are like minded. And as for conservatives, theres an infinite amount of strands of conservatism, and all of them lack nuance so compromise in improbable.

Because they live in freedom land where the government turns a blind eye to the degeneracy that they hold sanctimonious. This little experiment of yours cannot exist and will never exist. Just look up utopias of the 19th century. Thry all go up in flames, even when everyone is a like minded ideolouge.

>everybody shall have the right to bare arms
I thought you said you were banning degeneracy

Attached: Bearing Bare Arms.jpg (216x216, 19K)

>(A) edgyness a.k.a. saying dumb shit for shock value (B) no liberal bullshit.
see, this is some edgy shit from my perspective
you decide what people can say and have a mob punish those that don't adhere? that's some power fantasy horse shit. you don't like that I think so, in your fantasy you just string me up for disagreeing, right?
what if I say someone raped my kid? can they hang me for defamation? will your mob run a rape kit, collect evidence and decide whether he's guilty or not? or will they pick sides, fight it out, and lynch him as a rapist, or lynch me for lying should he prove more popular?
you don't care, and the idea probably annoys you, because you only really have one fantasy: people do what you want and you get to do what you want without consequence
you don't have an idea for government, you have an adolescent power dream.
>common principles: christian faith & conservative values
what do you do when the priests are rapists and the women don't want to be your slaves?
"conservative values" is a nice motto, because it doesn't mean anything. what is a conservative value? not changing shit for no reason? keeping people in their place, as defined by the people that happened to have the power when defining it?
it's a fucking joke. liberalism, which you hate so much, is largely just the idea that folks should be on equal footing, and be judged by their own actions. that's not a big fucking thing, unless you like keeping those uppity other kinds of folks down where you like them, justifying it as the way things have "always been".
everything has "always been" how you see it if you can't be assed to read a fucking book and learn any history.
your idea is a dumb power fantasy based on a hollow set of ideas.

>People disagree on everything
that's my point. it's better that people who agree group together in their own towns. it's less conflict if everybody share a common culture, values & language.

the amish exists. and it's not an utopia, it's just a small town. believing that a all powerful government solves all social problems is utopia

pretty good summation. Ironically, you could say the same about Trump by swapping in his stuff and his political views. The conservative party has gone backwards in a lot of ways and its because the anti-woke (can't think of a better term) culture is what a lot of the southern-white-christian base is comfortable with, so they will continue to support the cause. Unfortunately, "supporting trump," regardless of what he wants to do or say seems to be the cause versus things that could help our great country.

Before you go off about liberal this and that, and duh, im a gun toting lib from CA, I think the one thing we can agree on is that both parties have lost their way after 9/11 and we've all become more silo'd and "get off my lawn" versus trying to work toward the greater good of America.

I've been a dem my whole life - become a lot more centrist the older I get, but I know we are on the wrong path. I know we will make America great again, but it won't be for at least another decade. If trump loses in 20, the dem will spend their entire presidency in clean up mode. Id be fine with any other republican in office, but it feels like trump only has his business interests in mind and not Americas.

Attached: 1339653105610.png (240x280, 42K)

If you want to know what is wrong with the Democrats, and what is wrong with current politics in general, all you have to do is look at this picture.

Hint: The problem is not Hillary.

Attached: 1575073825111.jpg (1200x720, 226K)

gotta be a troll. Even Hannity would laugh at this guy.

>the amish have even more conservative values than i have and no guns to booth
The Amish live on church owned land and pay their taxes. Try declaring your independence or otherwise defy the government of whatever country you try this experiment in and see what happens.

>the amish exists.
Not so much where they actually came from. They're not truly self-sustaining, they're just oppression bait back home in Europe because they can't and won't fight for themselves

Holy shit this is great

>this is some edgy shit from my perspective
you are free to believe that
>rape will get you hanged
in a small town where everybody knows everybody which means less place for truth to hide.

and people aren't equal. that is an utopian idea. besides you are free to leave whenever you like.

if you are accused for rape (for example), either prove it wasn't you, dangle from a tree or leave town for a better future elsewhere.

why are you people so hung up on the idea that i talk about a country? i'm not, i just talking about having a small town with it's own rules & no intent of arguing with others
>priests are catholic, which won't be allowed

if you mean selfies, I agree :)

Well, I believe there is a partial truth there. Women are more inclined to take on the social stance on issues. But what is missing in our democracy is a voice for the worker. Of all the democratic candidates thus far, only warren, bernie and yang, have made their campaign about the worker. The harris and buttigieg crowd are trying to be woke, and Biden is literally banking on Obama's popularity pulling him through. Even though I love tulsi, her core issue is not the worker.

Yang is pooling lower than booty judge for whatever reason despite the fact that his character has infinitely more substance. And warren is steeling Bernie's vote because Warren is more "woke" and "not as radical" when all he wants is universal healthcare.

>why are you people so hung up on the idea that i talk about a country?
>i just talking about having a small town
Are you legit retarded? You have to build it somewhere and everywhere is ruled by some government or another. When you declare succession or otherwise break the laws of the country you're in they will take action. If you resist them militarily then they will crush you militarily. Which bit of this is hard for you?

>in a small town where everybody knows everybody which means less place for truth to hide.
you have no idea what you're talking about. small towns are infamous for wife beating, child molestation and abuse in general, for feuding families and drunks having at one another in the local bars.
because small towns have no secrets, so there's one standard all small towns fly
don't air dirty laundry.
it's unsightly.
keep it hidden.
keep it quiet.
if the local boys take a bit of advantage from time to time, just write off the whore as a town bike. no one will believe her
and you're little closed community that banishes people for all crimes, high and low?
"if you tell I raped you, I'll say you came onto me, and they'll banish us both. keep your fucking mouth shut, or else"
you're creating a hell hole.
enjoy it, you big fucking dummy.

Attached: BS2m4wB.jpg (1242x1646, 269K)

>if you are accused for rape (for example), either prove it wasn't you, dangle from a tree or leave town for a better future elsewhere.
brb, accusing everyone I don't like of rape, or paying a few local slags to do it for me.

are you trying to be funny or are you legit dum enough to believe i'm planning out all this for real and not hypothetically

same goes for big cities, but with more drugs & degeneracy. i choose the lesser of two evil things

lying with malicious intent will get you punished with forced labor. for elders, sickly or those who need an extra hand. if you refuse, you are gtfo'd

>are you legit dum enough to believe i'm planning out all this for real and not hypothetically
Do you know what that word means? Hypothetically, if you found this town and operate contrary to the laws of the country you are in then you will be invaded or otherwise forced to comply.

and i'm talking about this hypothetically with no government involved... how did you not get this, can't you read?

>The Democratic party is the workers party, first and foremost, and everything else last. It should stand for workers rights, more unionization, better benifits, less immigration, more government stimulus, and less interventionalism on the global stage.
You know, the Democratic party used to be all about this. But then a bunch of H1-B Pajeets, EB-5 Chinese and illegal spics flooded the country. Face it, diversity is not a strength for workers, domestically or internationally.

What happens to the workers party when technology eliminates most if not all of the work? It's coming. You can't stop it.

>i'm talking about this hypothetically
So you don't know what that word means.

>no government involved
They get involved. It's their prerogative.

You said it best:
>how did you not get this, can't you read?

are you on the spectrum?

Are you living in a fantasy?

because people on the spectrum usually suffer from dunning-kruger and have a hard time reading between the lines. and they project like crazy... you do know that 'hypothetical' means imagined or suggested, right?

Autistic people also look up symptoms online

Attached: 34z8cr.jpg (961x759, 255K)

>you do know that 'hypothetical' means imagined or suggested, right?
You do know that a "hypothetical situation" is different from a "complete fantasy", right?

>dunning-kruger
The irony

no. this is common knowledge.

Beam me up, Scotty.
No sentient life here.

that's why i wrote what is it you don't understand? can i clarify something for you?

The average American cant even name you the capital of california. You're fucking delusional.

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

So you don't understand the difference between a fantasy and a hypothesis? I can't say I'm surprised.

>it isn't a country, it's a decentralized town and there's no police force (just a sheriff). it's the citizens that enforce the law. and you're free to leave whenever you want
This magical place you seek already exists; it's called Africa. So why don't you walk the walk and move there?