Anyone else here fucking tired? I want to take a year off of community college and move states to do construction...

Anyone else here fucking tired? I want to take a year off of community college and move states to do construction. Advice and complaining welcome

Attached: 99BDC5A9-CA56-4625-AFEA-79F468BA90CE.jpg (688x966, 81K)

tired of what?
construction is like 100x harder than community user.

btw: you are a lazy bitch

Damn I was just thinking the same thing

>a year off of community college
So like, a year off of vacation?

Complete community first

Not tired physically, I’m just sick of being on a hamster wheel and need to change something. I’ve worked summers in manufacturing
>btw: you are a lazy bitch
Yeah probably

No more like I want to get out of my house, the classes are ez

Attached: B0718608-D47E-4A8F-9E88-3A06AB9D06E3.jpg (746x512, 34K)

I’m tired of school too. I just want a trade now

I’m also thinking of doing the gap before I transfer to a 4yr

Here's your options user. Construction, bartending, etc will make you 50-70k next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. Your body will be fucked by 40 unless you work and go to school to become a foreman or save every penny to open your own place.

Or, you can get a degree in accounting, get an MBA while working, make 90-110k in 4 years and have your soul sucked out of you every day arguing about whether dept 3400 should be amortized over the life of a contract or set on a cash basis.

Either way you're fucked. So it comes down to... Do you like working outdoors or indoors.

>Either way you're fucked. So it comes down to... Do you like working outdoors or indoors.
Y-you too
I actually want to be a lawyer ultimately because like researching and arguing, mostly why I’m still on this site

Oof. If you're not in an ivy league school, get the fuck out of law. You'll be a public defender representing meth head moms who left their kids at a KFC while blowing the assistant manager for a gram in his Tercel.

Accounting, finance, marketing... Network and suck the dick of rich kids to make friends with their dads. Office life is ass, but it will get you a house and a chance with a non fat chick for a wife. You'll slave away and hate yourself every day.

If you're not born rich or have baller connections... You're just a worker drone like me.

Oh, back to the drawing board I guess

Attached: 8C3BBEAC-608E-4806-8F8A-A51B3AE3E5EF.jpg (916x1173, 229K)

I'm just finishing an education practicum in a week. Fucking exhausted.

Gonna lie around for a few days and then maybe rape some kids.

I'll trade you one duck for it.

Seems pretty cool, sounds like you’re in the right job for that

take it from a guy who worked construction and took night classes at community and got my bachelors. Finish school. There's a good chance you'll get paid decent money in construction depending on what you do. It will make you comfortable and you won't want to return to school. I finished school yes, but im still working construction because it's good money and i don't want to go through the hassle of finding a job in my field.

user, it's depressing to a point. You gotta know what you're up against. But my life isn't bad. I make 100k as a Sr financial analyst. I'm 33, married, own a home, 2 cars, have a badass camera and drone that I fuck around with...

Sure I work 10 hours a day for 8 hours worth of cash. Everything I do is useless to humanity. I help budget call center software for customer service people....

But, there's so many people what work harder, like in construction, who make so much less than me because they couldn't wait like 3 years.

Man up, realize you'll never own a boat, you'll get 1 nice vacation a year for a week, and either be happy with it, or take the 1 in 10 million chance you'll make over 500k a year starting your own business

Not OP.
Well that's fucking depressing, looking this way why even bother keep yourself alive?
What's the point of living a life where you are miserable for the majority of it?

Fuck college. Go out and do something with your life faggot.

Attached: DzdoVTUX0AAHgdV.jpg (639x484, 40K)

I really just plan on taking a year to ”find myself” as gay and cringe as that sounds, then I’ll be back home and in school. I feel like I’ve been at home far too long now and need to stand on my own two feet just to know that I can. And thanks for the advice frendo

I don't even know how to move states.. I barely make enough just to stay. how the fuck do people do it when they have nothing?

I'm guessing you're under 25, and it's ok to think that about me. You'll either learn, or realize you're lucky enough to have a network of people to help you land jobs

>
> (You)
>I really just plan on taking a year to ”find myself” as gay and cringe as that sounds, then I’ll be back home and in school. I feel like I’ve been at home far too long now and need to stand on my own two feet just to know that I can. And thanks for the advice frendo

It's not gay. Open up to new shit. Live with 3 roommates in a shitty apt in a big city. Hustle Uber or door dash or weed to meet people. A buddy of mine is the stupidest motherfucker i know, but landed a mortgage banking job selling a phone to the president at a Verizon store. It's literally about who you know.

You think Rudy gullianis kid deserves 100k a year to organize sport team visits to the Whitehouse? Fuck no.

Living with my parents and working summers means I have enough especially if I get a halfway decent job where I move, in my case

Actually very inspiring, thank you

Bitch 50 oldfag here work you little bitch so sick of ur ehiner millenials.

U have EVERYTHING but too stupid to realize gen xer her busted ass no scholarships and ready to retire. Finance my retirement at 59.5 beoch and quit whining and earn your own way,

I manage and have fired millenials : most self centered worthless gen in history. Major in toilet paper degree like psych or art shit enter business world and think they own it.

NEWS FLASH u wasted ur or worse your parents money.

Suck it up butter cup. If u r a hot girl u can give me head to get ahead. Otherwise ....
Sorry! Roflmao

19, I don't think that of you, I'm reflecting actually.

Like, I can't see the point, why would I live 80 years if the majority is going to be soul consuming and mediocre

Wtf faggot.

English mothefucker, do you speak it?

I got an interview tomorrow for another assistantship- which means the school pays me to get a master's degree. I've done it once before at my old school before moving down here and now I'm hoping to get another master's in education this time, but damn if I'm not nervous about it. So I'm gonna just scream fuck a few times and maybe that'll make me feel better

Attached: 1439994640315.jpg (225x225, 14K)

user, I was once you and I respect your thoughts. "Mediocre"in 2020 means the 1950s version of the American dream. House, car, stable job... That shit doesn't exist anymore. In fact, it's my job to cut costs every year to make sure of that. We were gonna hire 56 people next year based on demand, but they cut it down to 40 to hit the operating income the board wanted. That means everybody will be doing more work than they did in 2019 for the humble 3.1% raise we got in October.

We have to strive to be "mediocre". Once you realize that lie "you can be whatever if you work hard enough" you can figure out what you can actually accomplish. I hit a European country once a year, have great friends over to use my pizza oven, and it's fun on the weekends. But it's not the dream man. Good luck adjusting your expectations

i'm tired of not having a big dick

Dont be stupid OP. Use all ur money to buy lotto and scratchers.

>which means the school pays me to get a master's degree
That’s cool as fuck
>So I'm gonna just scream fuck a few times and maybe that'll make me feel better
Sounds about as good a plan as any

Kek