I've been a Domino's delivery driver for over 10 years. Ask me anything

I've been a Domino's delivery driver for over 10 years. Ask me anything

Pic for attention

Attached: cursed_cereal.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

Tits or gtfo

are you tired of fry jokes yet?

Attached: 9488676494_380bf9e9b6.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Is delivering to niggers typically worst?

How easy is it for someone to walk in and apply as a part-time driver, nights and weekends sort of thing? I recently started working as an assistant in a real estate sales team (potential to make more later) and I need to supplement my income right now.

Just curious if those shifts are more coveted by the existing drivers or if it's something where they are always looking for extra help.

10 years? Damn, that's some dedication

what's the best pizza to order if you had to order dominos

Do you feel accomplished OP? Is this ur mt everest?

It depends in where said niggers live that makes the difference more than anything

Easy as hell, especially if you're willing to work nights and close

Not really, I'm just lazy and complacent as all fuck.

My personal favorite is a large thin crust with alfredo sauce and double philly steak

Not op but coming up on 4 years delivering for Domino's, pan pizza is best but you gotta tell them to cook that bitch a little more. It sucks they've jacked the prices up so much

damn that sounds disgusting lmao

Attached: 14586937.jpg (297x297, 41K)

Do you have a gf? Does your car always smell like pizza? After ten years how have you not gotten a promotion ?

Attached: 674DE659-28DF-4635-9BE7-1DF288AF9552.jpg (1280x960, 300K)

I guess, I make enough to survive with some savings here and there and I don't care for trying any harder in the Capitalist rat race

I was in a smiliar situation, got hired real easy all they cared about was my car ran and i was willing to close 1 night a week. So i joined on with the understanding I was only working 3 shifts a week with 1 being closing.

After a few weeks the boss liked that i showed up on time and wasnt an idiot and started scheduling me to close 4 nights a week, i said wtf that was not the deal and he tried to guilt me into working full time cause everyone there was worthless

wouldnt compromise with me so i had to quit, fuck closing 4 nights a week making the same pay as non closers

No
No, I regularly clean it and use ozium to help keep it from smelling like pizza
I was for a while but demoted myself because it's not worth all the extra work for the marginally better pay. It's essentially a scam

Why would you want it to not smell like pizza?

I like dominos now. Your pizza used to be shit and have ketchup sauce but you manned up and made it better. Me and my roommate would order that 2 pizzas,garlic knots 2 liter and cinnamon bread for$20 deal all the time. Id usually eat more of the knots and cinnamon thing,

This is what I'm actually kind of afraid of happening. I would need to have two nights a week on specific days (Wed & Thurs) that I just couldn't work. It might sound like kind of a silly situation, but I have a sort of shared "custody" for my parents' dog where it stays at my apartment two nights a week, and I really look forward to that (my parents' business has a location at the other end of the state and they both normally visit every week).

I literally just need like $150-200 extra per week, which I feel like I could probably make up with pizza delivery and maybe an Uber ride or two. I'm currently doing Uber and just getting sick of dealing with people in my car all the time. I'd rather hang out inside a store and deliver within a 2 mile radius rather than get buzzed by some strange rider and have to drive them 30 miles to some location where I won't get a passenger wanting to go back to where I came from.

what??

Any chicks ever answer the door naked?

guess it just depends on the guy running the shop and the people working there, we were constantly short handed and people just not showing up for shifts or cars breaking down, made it pretty brutal sometimes when i was definitely not looking for that stress in a part time job

Is pic related degeneracy?

Attached: callback_to_the_peop_q1ao4n.jpg (604x888, 107K)

Very much so, yes

Ever gotten laid?

Yes, just ask your mother

Nice timing, I just finished my first week as a Domino's delivery driver. Any tips for when I start doing closing shifts?

I've been a pizza guy for a month now, the answer is yes. The fuckers almost never tip, and for some fucking reason always try to pay with $50's or $100's, like they're trying to impress you. Meanwhile, I only have $20 in small bills for change, and I'll be damned if I'm going to break into the money from other orders to give some idiot trying to pay for a $40 order with a c-note change.

U should start shit w the pizza hut boys OP.