What are you guys drinking tonight? Been a while since I had a drink but figured I'd have one tonight...

What are you guys drinking tonight? Been a while since I had a drink but figured I'd have one tonight. Just recently broke up with my first serious relationship. Hows your guys love life going?

Attached: large_97e06b81-8ec1-4019-b052-1390e06ac9fc.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch_tv/brandonhillxyx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miller high life

>dry since Friday night
>no money for da hooch until tomorrow
drinking herbal tea tonight

vodka + bud light. Convince me to study for my test tomorrow

It's monday close to 8 AM here. Half a pint of vodka left from yesterday. Gonna down it and have a pint of beer and three pints of cider to go with it

Are you living the high life though?
Shit boy, I got like 2 weeks of assignments due tomorrow and I've still not started on them yet. TBF my class isn't till 5pm so I'll do it tomorrow....hopefully.
Damn, do you work night shift?

Bottle of captins cuz I'm a broke fuck who lost his job.

Attached: 1574336022262.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

>Damn, do you work night shift?
I'm unrepentantly drinking vodka on a monday morning, do you think I even work? Lol I'm a student, and the semester is ending, got just one exam in 2 weeks or so and monday is free, let my inner alcoholic come out today
In fact I'll probably run to a shop in a few hours and get me a pint of vodka more

had one of these earlier

Attached: odell-isolation-ale.png (300x603, 73K)

Man I wish I could enjoy beer. I always feel like I'm missing out on something. All my friends and relatives treat it like its art and I'm just sitting there with my rums and gins like "yup"

Same here. Only drink beer when I'm desperate and nothing else is for some reason available or if I'm offered one. Hate the taste and takes far too much of it to get me proper drunk.

that's the difference between drinking for effect alone and drinking for taste and ritual

That's the thing I've tried all the big names and a fuck ton micro from Wisconsin to Germany and it all taste like pure shit to me. And also I like the taste of gin and spiced rum lol.

Attached: 1571866364650m.jpg (1017x1024, 64K)

Same as this nigga. Best domestic beer there is IMO. I'm super broke til about Wednesday, so all I've got is a few beers between now and that. I wish I had some rum..

Attached: Sad beep.gif (500x211, 1020K)

I cant even do that. I usually gag whenever I've had beer. I think oberon was the only one I could stand to drink the whole bottle.

well, beer may just not be your thing
or maybe you just really don't like hops in which case there is a small selection of beers that don't use hops that are worth trying if you can find them.
or just stick to rum and gin (cringes)

Attached: 1540435088310.jpg (328x328, 50K)

I actually drink Scotch and whiskey for taste but as of late I am out of a job and just trying to get back at er. Gin and rum taste way better than cheap whiskey in my opinion.

good scotch is good
rum though
and juniper....

Attached: 2019-02-05 06.11.39.png (690x614, 454K)

Idk its different switch some shit up and it's a classic for a reason. Put some lemon lime Gatorade in that drink and it's pretty good.

Nonexistent bro. It’s fine.

Oh yeah that's just the gin
For the rum I do coke cuz I am a fat American who loves sugar

Wisers special blend. i have drank a liter of whiskey in 48 hours. Im going to drink during the holidays then Im quitting in the next decade. I feel pretty shitty but it could be worse

Dragon milk, pretty decent beer.

Damn that's what I want to call the mead I made lol.

I like cheep ice cold beers. those fancy beers can lick my dick and balls, give me an almost frozen molsen any day of the week

It’s called “dragonsmilk”. Beer coniseur here. I drank beers already tonight. Takin it easy tonight-last night was insane.

you could still call it dragon piss
>maybe. you can Google it

Dragons Milk "but the dragon was a pedophile"

Attached: 1574090075467.png (800x574, 193K)

I got a little bit of whiskey left in a bottle I never finished the last time I got drunk, but I can't drink that shit straight without immediately puking...and I have nothing to mix it with. So I'm just going to enjoy a cigar tonight. I'm smoking a 5 Vegas.

Attached: sp-5xa5555-10.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Lol my friends and shot are the same bit they do appreciate the fancy ones. leinenkugel is what they drink, midwest here(u.p. Michigan)

There's a bottle on the dresser by your ring
And it's empty so right now I don't feel a thing
I'll be hurting when I wake up on the floor
But I'll be over it by noon
That's the difference between whiskey and you
Come tomorrow, I can walk in any store
It ain't a problem, they'll always sell me more
But your forgiveness
Well, that's something I can't buy
There ain't a thing that I can do
One's the devil, one keeps driving me insane
At times I wonder if they ain't both the same
But one's a liar that helps to hide me from my pain
And one's the long gone bitter truth
I've got a problem but it ain't like what you think
I drink because I'm lonesome and I'm lonesome 'cause I drink
But if I don't break down and bring it on myself
It'll hit out of the blue
One's the devil, one keeps driving me insane
At times I wonder, oh if they ain't both the same
But one's a liar that helps to hide me from my pain
And one's the long gone bitter truth
Yeah, that's the difference between whiskey and you

Sweet, another cigar guy. What's your favorite price be damned?

Absinthe:
been about half an hour since I had the previous one but figured I'd have a few more anyhow. Just recently broke up with my sixty ninth serious relationship. Can't remember her name

(or mine).

69 CD 420 blaze it faggot

Attached: 1574204132636.gif (400x226, 513K)

Olde English

Hoodnigga?

Yeah, it's cheap as fuck. Get's the job done.

another user here

Attached: kp-olv006-a_1.jpg (600x600, 132K)

Fuck ya. Cigars are the shit. I love them

No shame here lol I grew up in detroit so I know how it is. Got a 40 or a deuce? Since I cant do beer I had to get Barnett's back in the day.

40 oz

Undercrown by Drew Estate. Goddamn I love those cigars.

Never had that one, wheres she from?

I'm a fan of arturo fuente opus myself

Get yourself a box of these for Christmas. It'll cost you, but holy shit, it is 100% worth it. So, so good.

Attached: undercrown.jpg (500x500, 45K)

twitch_tv/brandonhillxyx

Nicaragua
Serie V is a good smoke. not expensive either.
I haven't had an opus. I seriously can't justify the retarded price gouge

Attached: 2019-06-29 00.33.18.jpg (1885x1060, 1.28M)

made a mistake of drinking wollemi (local cheap wine) now turning to rum as that shit is geninelly vile

dont be sad OP. Women are whores. just swap her out for another whore

I'm the one who broke up with her, but it sucks not having someone to message 24/7

Probably lots of wine, beer doesn't get me drunk enough and spirits I have a tendency to blackout and do dumb shit, wine is the sweet spot