Should I put "Just swipe left if you already have a child with another man...

Should I put "Just swipe left if you already have a child with another man." on my tinder or would that be too much of an aspie thing to do and make me look like a retard to women who dont have children already?

I hear there are a bunch of women on there with kids and shit. I love kids but not looking to raise another dude's child. I hear they wait sometimes as long as like the third or fourth date before they drop that fucking bombshell on you.

Also, anyone else love this meme making the rounds lately with the normies about how "real men step up and raise the child even if it isnt his" bullshit? My roommate was literally proud as shit that we was raising another man's son. He would proudly brag all the time about how the kid started calling him dad instead of by his first name. Literally wife's son tier. They were all white though. He seemed to love the kid and thats good for him but I sure as FUCK am not going down that route. Would rather have none thanthan raise another man's offspring

Lol

>>/adv/

You made me open IntelliJ for nothing

I'm okay with adoption but would never raise a girfriend's/wife's son. Is that weird?

>has a Tinder profile
>worried about looking like a tool

*blocks path*
Heh, going somewhere, kid?

Put "not ready for children yet"
It's less drama. You state your preference clearly without insulting.
The lying ones will lie anyway, can't do anything about it.

Just talk to her dude. You're putting way too much thought into it.

If you find out she's got a kid, tell her you're not looking for anything serious. But do that in person, not over text.

And on the date if you feel like she's wasting your time just leave.

But I am ready for kids. I want like 4 of them, I just want them to be mine

No. You and your wife are on equal terms. None of this "don't you dare punish MY BABY" bullshit.

well ask yourself, do you really want a relationship with someone who would care that you wrote that?

If you're looking for a casual fuck then it doesn't matter altogether.

POLITICS

are you kidding me? you want your own kids in the current year?

You should only use Tinder to fuck somebody once, or a few times. Do NOT try to find partners with it.

Also, raising another person's kid is ultra beta. Even if you can't have children, or the women no longer can, you and the mother will still know who the father is. It will plague you, as he will still get interjected into your life. If you need to raise a kid that isn't yours, it better be a blind adoption or through a sperm bank.

Yeah dude why not? I am not some mindless degenerate assumed with mindless hook up sex, anime, video games and jerking off. I want to start a family and build a bunch of generational wealth that I can pass on to said lineage and ensure they become successful bloodline as well.

I've seen what happens when you wait too long. You end up like in your 30s alone because no chick wants to bang an older dude and/or settling with a dog or something and dressing it up

I doubt your fucking hitting women away with a stick dipshit.

Just be normal and swipe who you want to swipe.

Okay, we is a good place to meet good, responsible women then?

What he said.

Unless you are going to try for quadruplets, you aren't ready, because you still need to meet the girl, determine she is the person with whom you want to have children, have the space and finances, and then do the deed.

Pretty much anywhere else. Match, PlentyofFish, Spark, ObVious, etc.

I've never used a dating site, whats wrong with tinder?

Your roommate sounds edgy. Prepare yourself to find him dead in the bathtub.
I matched with a girl who's profile I didn't read and when I did I found out she had three kids, it really wasn't that big of a deal cause she wrote it, but I wanted to insult her somehow, anyone else feel this way?
What's the perfect insult to a single mother?
"No way am I going to set foot around your used up vagina and three bastard children you dumbfuck whore."