4:15 Bulls v Hurricanes, Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria

**all times in official RWCT**

FIXTURES
files.allblacks.com/superrugby/2018_Master_Super_Rugby_Draw.pdf

NEWS
superrugby.co.nz/News

french feels edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/sport/rugby/international-rugby/building-sites-to-banks-and-becoming-a-dad-at-an-early-age-bundee-akis-inspirational-rags-to-riches-story-36538762.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poogby

how do we fix French >rugby?

poo

This is the real thread

>NH in charge of making a decent thread before the hue
Come on lads, step it up.

Shall be in this thread.

It's funnier when we ignore his shit thread

*breaks your line*

*poos*

I agree.
Also checked my man.

Rugby happens here:

*breaks through the hue's gain line to create a good thread*

Fuck off, monkey.

>When someone finally uses your pic

Thanks m8, made my Sunday

This is the thread.

Should chuck the 6N in too lah

There's a break so no need

Shan't.

You fuckers bitch about the Hue's threads then start up these ones that have nothing to do with the 6 Nations?

There will be at least 2 or 3 threads before the next 6N games you casual fuck

*shits in hands*
*claps*
French fitness 101

Limit foreigners in club teams
Make national team the priority rather than clubs
Stop their obsession with only using French coaches

How will Jaguares perform guys? I've got a friend of mine playing

>Limit foreigners in club teams
>Make national team the priority rather than clubs
>Stop their obsession with only using French coaches

sounds like the English NT in football.

>there are French people (read: actual French rugby fans) that still care about beating Italy

For what fucking purpose? To feel less shit than litteral putrid dogshit?
I said it before here and I'll say it again : 5th or 6th changes squat in the 6N, Italy is fucking irrelevant!

If Wales beat Ireland by 16 points they'd go to 3rd in the world rankings.

We have the exact same problem as the English football NT yeah. Our league is the best but it is detrimental to our NT.
t. French

I think you might beat England desu

Based on what?

France are still a reasonably tough team to beat in Paris. They've got a pack that wont roll over for the English and they'll have a point to prove

This.

The fact they've lost about 15 of their last 20 games means nothing because France will try their bestest and weally weally want to win.

Ireland needed a miracle drop goal to beat them, and they're probably better than England at the moment.

Do you get asspained in real life when somebody doesn't fellate Eddie Jones?

Scotland

I can see france winning too england were lucky to beat them last time. The frogs grow an extra leg for eng

France still have a reasonable record at home in the Six Nations.

Beat Ireland in 2016, should have beaten them this year. Always beat Scotland at home. Beat Wales in 2017. Lost to England in 2016 but did beat them at home the time before that.

Basically the only time they put in adequate performances is in Paris. Their away record is absolutely appalling. I think the last time they beat anybody other than Italy away is 2014

Who's winning the Bru pool? I can only see the head to head ranking and not the proper table. Can whoever runs the pool fix that up?

I'm laughing at your reasoning, it's just cliched drivel. France are dire. The only game England could lose is against Ireland - at Twickenham too. The rest of the teams are just inconsistent and are about as good as each other.

I'm laughing at you irl right now

>barely beat a second string Welsh side at home
>"PAH, NO TEAM COULD POSSIBLY BEAT ENGLAND"

Spoiler: You're shit

More worried about the Welsh game than England in Twickenham desu.

I actually thought England looked really mediocre yesterday. Parisse said in his post match press conference Ireland were a better side and I think he's probably right.

If you can ride out their power game at the middle they don't look anything special. France have definitely got the forwards to beat them. They basically nullified the Irish carrying last weekend.

>barely beat
>camped in the welsh 22 for half the game
>made your kicking game look like a woman's rugby team

The Welsh are completely unable to read a game beyond the scoreline. They were massively outplayed in 2017 and 2016 too yet used the scoreline as some justification that the teams are close. It's also funny it's your B team when you were raving about it a week ago

There's no way to change it.

Some retarded american made the pool like that and keeps putting in retarded tips as a joke. He isn't even trying and probably doesn't even watch rugby.

The stupid mutt literally made a shit pool to fuck with us and nobody noticed until it was too late. Kys if you're reading this you obese fuck.

Also while I'm here they were outplayed in the 2015 WC too but got lucky. The last time Wales outplayed England was 2013

I'm not worried about England, I think we're capable of beating them, especially with a Slamuoli on the line, but I don't think we will.

I'm never confident about Wales. The way we play seems to suit them, with lots of phases and going to ground to recycle that their defence and poachers always look comfortable against. When they kick defensively they kick in field and reset their defensive line 30 or 40 metres up the pitch and they'll eat Kearney the dinosaur alive like that. We don't have an advantage at the set piece and even though we don't kick that much anymore, if we have to resort to that when we inevitably run out of ideas to change things up I think Halfpence and Williams can deal with that comfortably, if they're back.

I think you beat Wales with pace and keeping the ball alive, and we don't play like that.

Wait so how is the winner decided? Through head to heads? For fuck sake

It also took England two defensive errors, this year and last, to make the difference against Wales. Cuthbert in the 75th~ minute and Adam's atrocious backfield defense. That was the decisive moment between them on the scoreboard I feel and England are a better attacking side than Ireland.

>be Finn Russell
>fuck up for the 6th time in the game
>stand there smiling and laughing about it

I think it's basically been confirmed he's doing it on purpose. Does he want Scotland to lose? Somebody should be checking his betting account.

did you see him at the final whistle, looked SEETHING.
serves him right he's too comfortable in the 10 shirt

Fairplay would definitely recommend those new Walkers strong crisps lads. Had a pack of the jalapeƱo and cheese earlier and they were top drawer.
Got a pack of the spicy chicken wing flavour for tomorrow, will get back to you on that.

That moment said a lot desu

>"Haha what a shit day we're all having lads eh heh... we're really underperforming damn heheh"
>Proceeds to get benched and the team looks a lot better

Hopefully he got a bit humbled today and realised he needs to get his shit together.

Also everyone who was bitching about Laidlaw can apologise to me as penance. Yeah he fucked the French try but he was solid otherwise.

Bumping this thread because that fucking hue is off his tits on sopa and made a thread by himself

>spicy chicken wing crisps

Sounds nice

I quit r/rugbyunion today lads.

Had enough of those pious little cunts.

As you mention Laidlaw, why do the commentators always pick MOTM from the winning team?

Surely man of the match should be the guy on the pitch who had the biggest influence and today that'd be Thomas who created 2 tries from absolutely nothing. I mean, don't get me wrong Laidlaw was Scotland's best player but it just seems like a strange meme that they always give it to the winning team.

By quit do you mean stopped posting there?

I honestly only started going there this time last year, I find the greater activity from other nations than /rug/ more informative to see what they think about their teams/players/chances, and it's more active, even if the constant almost paranoia from its users to qualify their statements and not offend other users cringey.

Or say anything potentially controversial.

probably to try to avoid (generally) situations like Launchbury's motm during that game in last world cup when England got knocked out.

>even if the constant almost paranoia from its users to qualify their statements and not offend other users cringey.

This is what I hate about it. They act all matey until somebody steps out of line with an unpopular opinion then they basically harass you out of the thread.

>being harassed on the internet

Yeah I know, it's pathetic. But I've been going there for 4 years and the passive aggression and treading on eggshells got so tiresome. At least here people just call you a cunt to your face and then we all move on. On reddit I actually managed to get weird stalkers follow me from thread to thread picking over every comment.

Also on a meta point, the website is horrendous for having a coherent discussion and you just end up re-posting the same thing several times because nobody is going to sift through all 200+ comments to see what's already been said.

>On reddit I actually managed to get weird stalkers follow me from thread to thread picking over every comment.
That is so bizarre! jesus

this welsh lad really hates r/rugbyunion.......

why is that?

u/welshladGS2012 is such a cunt!

Stop cyber bullying me please.

This isn't reddit

least he's not as bad as u/i_am_the_secret_love_child_of_Warren_Gatland!!

I am sorry. I will stop. I wasn;t making fun of you though and greatly appreciate your contributions here!

(not actually being sarcastic!)

Tell me on r/rugbyunion

*upvote*

>Rugby union commentator Ian Robertson will retire at the end of the year, after 46 years with the BBC.

Don't see much movement in the final table desu, Ireland and England might swap

Bet Mugi loves Itoje just like r/rugbyunion

>Italy have scored more tries than Wales, Scotland and France

Seriously, if Italy can sort their defense out i see them picking up a win against one of those

>like /rug/ love Brodie
wouldn't know but can imagine, you just know if Itoje was white he'd be a bench option a lot more.

>after 46 years with the BBC

They must not be able to continue to cover up his kiddy fiddling and are getting rid pronto

It's hard to read much into it as the Italian tries came in games which were already lost for the most part.

They might beat Scotland if they catch them on a bad day but I can't see them winning away to France and Wales

>Ian Robertson
>The Scottish rugby commentator who is absolutely in love with all things English rugby

At the 2011 RWC he saw all the Samoan fans with their signs which said "GO MANU!" and he actually thought they were showing support for Manu Tuilagi.

I feel so sorry for blind rugby fans. As if it's not bad enough not being able to see you had to endure Ian c Robertson for 40 years.

He's not Catholic

>Bryn Gatland is now starting 10 for the Blues

yurop domination

It's so disheartening seeing European players lacking the skillsets of SR players

Its worse seeing 6N teams populated by SR rejects. Some of these guys were really struggling for game time in some pretty average SR teams.

> Hardie
> Anscombe
> Parkes
> Francis
> Aki
> Nel
> Maitland

Add Shields and Lowe to that list in time. Surprised Italy and France haven't raided SR yet.

The better players are capped before they get here

Aki was apparently a much decried poach
>New Zealand coach Steve Hansen's nose was out of joint when he got the news, for if the trend of veteran All Blacks cashing in up north was bad enough then it was a deal worse for the next generation to be jumping ship before they had even worn black.
independent.ie/sport/rugby/international-rugby/building-sites-to-banks-and-becoming-a-dad-at-an-early-age-bundee-akis-inspirational-rags-to-riches-story-36538762.html

just wait until scotland btfo england

I do agree though, it is awful seeing lads never getting capped for their countries or being bit part players for SR teams starting for European teams

Swear I'll be pissed if Marshall or Lowe ever play for Ireland despite them being good

>2019 worldc up
>Ireland in a group with Scotlel and Japan
>most likely face South Africa in the quarters
>will either face France, Argentina, or most likely Wales in the semis
could it be >our year lads

Hate how Stander came to Ireland as a player to progress his career, particularly his international career

You'll never hear anything about it due to the Munster bias in the media but I personally think it's disgusting

Same way they clapped a drug cheat at the weekend, or booed Keatley or hated Foley but now beatify him since he died due to the pressure they put on him

Munster is just a Saffer academy nowadays tbf

Shields and Lowe were starters every week for their SR sides, hell Shields will probably start every game that he's fit this season and will captain a couple of times.

>hueshit keeping his thread alive overnight rather than posting here
dude is a cretin

He's a stubborn fucker

My brother posts on r/rugbyunion

Bash him

Nah he's a good lad and probably knows more about rugby than most of you lot.

Still a shame though, I've noticed he always speaks highly of reddit tier players and teams and this morning while we were discussing the Six Nations he came out of the closer about being a Redditor. Don't think turning him to our side would be healthy though. You're better off not knowing about this site imotbqh

There's nothing wrong with being a handsome and muscular RedditGOD

Nice blog. Love the reddit spacing too.

Predicting the Shark's to beat the Lions in a closely contested event full of controversial decisions which favour the Lions. Not making any prediction whatsoever for Western Province because fuck them

Queefs will be bottom of the NZ conference this year. Hurricanes at the top of the regular season.

Blues year lah

I posted once. Was banned. Apparently posting MemeKensie v Best Barrett stats is a bannable offence.